What's the meaning of this?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

What's the meaning of this?

Post by RedMenace »

Long story short I have been video chatting with a 26yrs old female from Shanghai and all seems well. She has a habit of speaking in riddles and giving me hints. For example she will suddenly say she wants a sleep and we should say bye. I look at the time in Shanghai and its usually 12-2am so i say okay and quit video chat. Then she messages me and says i don't want to speak to her. :shock: Another example is she will say she wants to marry "someone" with a cheeky smile on her face. Then when i say "you don't really care about me because you want to marry anyone", she replies with "I mean you when i say someone".

Another thing is she always randomly say "I miss you *insert nickname she gave me*" in a feminine tone. I don't know whether she means this but i think she does because we spent a lot of time talking, time which she could be using to sleep as she has work the next day. Would Chinese women spent all this time with someone if they aren't serious about it?

This is irrelevant to this post but its a custom now for her to have a shower before i put her to bed. Couple of days ago i saw her pantie and nipples by mistake and its made me want to bang her badly. Not in a disrespectful way, just want to physically demonstrate my love. :) She use to be very shy and still is a bit but she is now comfortable speaking to me in bed with pantie on. I use to be freaked out by her petite body because i imagine i would hurt her by mistake when things go down :wink: but now i just have this urge to bang her :| .

Once i was explaining to her about my principle on sacrifices one has to make and the level of understanding required for a marriage to work. She says i am so cool with an engaged look on her face. I think she was prob horny at that point :lol: . You can just tell when women are sometimes.
Last edited by RedMenace on July 1st, 2013, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Nothing here sounds wrong to me.

The job of the female is to rouse the male to action.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I don't know, one of my ex's liked the whole video chatting thing, and she couldn't be trusted one bit.

Don't fall in love with a girl you've never met.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: What's the meaning of this?

Post by kai1275 »

RedMenace wrote:Long story short I have been video chatting with a 26yrs old female from Shanghai and all seems well. She has a habit of speaking in riddles and giving me hints. For example she will suddenly say she wants a sleep and we should say bye. I look at the time in Shanghai and its usually 12-2am so i say okay and quit video chat. Then she messages me and says i don't want to speak to her. :shock: Another example is she will say she wants to marry "someone" with a cheeky smile on her face. Then when i say "you don't really care about me because you want to marry anyone", she replies with "I mean you when i say someone".

Another thing is she always randomly say "I miss you *insert nickname she gave me*" in a feminine tone. I don't know whether she means this but i think she does because we spent a lot of time talking, time which she could be using to sleep as she has work the next day. Would Chinese women spent all this time with someone if they aren't serious about it?

This is irrelevant to this post but its a custom now for her to have a shower before i put her to bed. Couple of days ago i saw her pantie and nipples by mistake and its made me want to bang her badly. Not in a disrespectful way, just want to physically demonstrate my love. :) She use to be very shy and still is a bit but she is now comfortable speaking to me in bed with pantie on. I use to be freaked out by her petite body because i imagine i would hurt her by mistake when things go down :wink: but now i just have this urge to bang her :| .

Once i was explaining to her about my principle on sacrifices one has to make and the level of understanding required for a marriage to work. She says i am so cool with an engaged look on her face. I think she was prob horny at that point :lol: . You can just tell when women are sometimes.
She is sexually frustrated. Obviously.... She wants you badly. Talking in riddles? LMAO, you UK guys are funny. I wrote about this in my Chinese Dating Guide. Chinese, especially the girls, like talking around a subject, rather than directly. That is how they cock tease. Especially to their man they love. Mine does this to me still and we are married and at home now! They just want attention like Jester says.

I have said it MANY times before. Chinese women decide quickly when they find a good man. She is ready. You need to stop messing around and seal the deal before she looks elsewhere. Go get your plane tickets or give her permission to come to the UK.

Ya'll play too much. Don't be scared.