Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Awesome Filipina I Met!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Awesome Filipina I Met!

Postby Rock » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:09 pm

I met this girl online 2-3 months ago and got to know her through FB chats and Skype convos. By the time I arrived in Phils. (mid May 2013), we had already built-up quite an online rapport. In following 2 weeks, we spent several days of intense quality time together. She's a Capricorn and fits that mold to a tee, a great thing as far as I'm concerned :) The fun and positive stimulation with this girl never seems to run out. I've been back in Taiwan just a few days and already miss her.

What are the chances of meeting and clicking with someone in Metro Manila (or anywhere) who has all these traits and qualities?

- pretty, lighter skinned, 5'6", middle class background

- mature way beyond age, very down-to-earth

- easygoing and soft spoken

- independent free thinking non-conformist, has started reading HA forums

- introvert with deep thoughts, self proclaimed nerd, bookworm, fan of fiction

- engaging switched-on conversationalist with a good sense of humor

- fluent North American style English, uses words like neophyte naturally in casual conversation - I once asked her what the word for someone with dual genitalia is and she not only told me (hermaphrodite) but explained the Greek mythological story behind the word.

- writes, sings, takes on lead roles in plays and musicals, excels at both studies and work

- open minded sexually and sensually but inexperienced and fresh

- generous giver, has own money, non-materialistic

- believes in freedom of expression, allows me to post her photos, writings, and vids here carte blanche

Photos Link

Recent Journal Entry

I can very much relate to this story she wrote nearly 2 years ago when her command of English was still a lot weaker. The title was inspired by this song "Jeepney Love Story"

Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Almost A Jeepney Love Story
I wrote this story on November 2011 right after I got home from school. I started writing this just as a simple narration of my thoughts when I was on my way home that night but when I read it again, I realized that this could be made into a short story. You might ask me if this is a true story, but I'll just say that this might be just an excerpt from a more interesting story or maybe just a narration of imagination.

Almost A Jeepney Love Story

The air was cold that November night. I trudged the sidewalk, quickening each step as the calluses on my toe throbbed in pain. My huge feet was not used to this new high-heeled shoes that my mom bought for me the other day. The size was way too small for my feet.
In too much hurry to sit down and rest my feet, I hopped into the first jeepney that I saw without even looking at its route. I sat at the far end area where I usually sat in jeepneys.

Then I saw him.

Red shirt, fair skin, chinky eyes, wavy dark hair with a typical East-Asian do, a guy who was a bit larger than me. He was the most attractive guy I've seen that day. We were seated a few good inches apart and he barely glanced at my direction. I sat there for minutes, and waited for him to glance back at me but he did not.
Then an idea came to me (I almost imagined a light bulb pop up beside my head).I had not paid for my fare yet, so I thought that I would pass my coins to him. In that way, he would take notice of me.

"Bayad po," I said.

He turned around and stopped the moment h saw me, and then reached out for the coins in my hand. A slight gentle electric current ran from my hand to my arms the second that my hand brushed his.

"Thank you," I mumbled.

After that brief connection with him, I glanced outside. The weather was perfect, comfortable and cool, yet I felt uneasy. The urge to take off my shoes because of my painful feet bothered me. Being a carefree lady who does not give much thought about what other people would say, I could have just taken off my shoes right then and there.

But he was there.

He might see my huge feet almost the size of a man's. It would be very embarrassing if he sees that. So I bore the discomfort and let my mind linger elsewhere. I looked at him again and noticed that he shifted glances from his front to my direction. Butterflies in the stomach was what I felt.

A rush of thought came to me. What if he likes me to? He must have found me attractive so he kept on glancing back at me. Well I liked him. I wanted to know his name, most especially his phone number. I wanted to talk to him.

The jeepney stopped, then a middle-aged man came and sat between me and my "soul mate." My heart sank. What if he really wanted to come closer? What is he was just shy? With this stinky huge guy between us, it would be hard to see if he was looking so I angled my position to where I could still see him. He glanced at my direction again for one last time, then turned away.

That was when I realized that the jeepney had gone past where I was supposed to be dropped off. I shrugged, and decided to just stay and stare at him. For that moment, time did not matter. I did not care if I did not have enough coins for the jeepney ride back to my way home later. Neither did I care if I would be reprimanded for coming home late, nor if the driver noticed I was going too far from where I should be dropped off.

I would be very worth it if only he would ask the smelly man to move so we can be closer. If only he would talk to me and ask my name and even get my number. Girls have strong intuition, and my intuition screamed that he itched to talked to me, too. I was sure that if I stayed longer, if the smelly man would move away, if only the two of us were left, he would come closer and talk to me.

A minute passed.

He had not moved, but he kept glancing at every person that goes off. I was very far away from home already, but the stinky man between us still had not gone off.

My soul mate's smell was already stuck on my nose. His smell was still strong despite the smelly man beside me. My soul mate's scent was unfamiliar. I did not know what brand of perfume it was, but I still remember that scent up to this day.

After a few more minutes, the stinky man finally got off. I straightened my back on my seat and compressed at the rear end of the seat so as to suggest that he should come closer if he wants.

He did not move.

After a while, I got bored and decided that I should just go home but I changed my mind when all other passengers got off except the two of us. My heart skipped in excitement when he moved closer to me. I shall never leave until he talks to me, I thought. I stared at him again and thought that we could be a perfect match.

I imagined that he would come closer and closer until we almost touched. He would smile at me and shyly introduce himself. He would ask my name and number. We would text all day and night and he would ask me out.

I wished I never had to go back to reality because the truth is,he never really moved again. I crossed my fingers and desperately hoped that he would show some signs of interest.

All of a sudden everything was in slow motion. He sat up straight, wore his back pack, gave me an intriguing glance, then puled the string.

He bent down and left.

I closed my eyes as reality sank in. Maybe he did not like me at all, or maybe he was just shy. Whatever was on his mind I will never know.

They say all things happen for a reason and like what all people do, I tried to find sense about what happened, if anything happened at all. It was my choice to stay at the jeepney for that long and wait for him to make a move, but it was not my choice to feel some kind of spark towards him. I meet different attractive guys everyday, much more attractive than him, but what felt for this one was different.

I apologize if I cannot name him. I do not know him yet. I just preferred to call him "soul mate" here because that was what I felt the moment I laid eyes on him. No one knows but maybe we'll meet again in the future, maybe we won't. Maybe there is a reason why I met him or maybe what happened just happened.

I know I should not keep myself preoccupied with thoughts of him for long, so I should just leave him in the back of my mind.

But I cannot help thinking...

I wish I know his name.

Last edited by Rock on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 am

Based on the story I would say she is wordy (as you describe), intelligent, and very feminine. Nice.
Last edited by Jester on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:52 am

And based on the pics I would say she is YOUNG.

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Nice going!
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:32 am

She looks nice.

After two false starts I also met a very nice girl last night. Smart, sensible job, awesome white legs. And also the biggest age difference I've ever managed :). It never came up in our conversation though.

Well I don't know if anything will come of it, but I wanted to meet somebody from her country and now I have (she's not Thai).
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
Veteran Poster

Postby jboy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:47 am

Looks like u found a gem. Don't screw this one up bro.

Face isn't symmetrical in the headshots but could be the angle of shot. The first photo shows good skin or could be the lighting. Looks young and mature for her writing skills. Wish she'd wear more make up but that's my personal preference lol. Overall, this is a specimen of a normal pinay I keep telling everyone in this forum does exist outside of the hoes and P4P.

She seems very feminine and romantic, take care of her man. All the best! Cheers!
Freshman Poster

Postby mguy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:08 pm

I would hit it.

Thats the calibre of girls I go for in the Phils. I think you got it good Rock!
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Junior Poster

Postby ladislav » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:13 pm

The Philippines has all types of girls-- this girl has a 1960ies wholesome "American" look. Hope they stick together.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby pete98146 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Good job of luck to you!!!
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:19 am

Wow Rock. Congrats. She looks very sweet and feminine from her photos and smile. And she's tall for a Filipina too. She looks like a real keeper.

How did you meet her? Through what site?

Tell her that we have a ladies forum now too and that she can register there as well.

Say hi to her from all of us.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby Jester » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:25 am

Winston wrote:Wow Rock. Congrats. She looks very sweet and feminine from her photos and smile. And she's tall for a Filipina too. She looks like a real keeper.

How did you meet her? Through what site?

Tell her that we have a ladies forum now too and that she can register there as well.

Say hi to her from all of us.

And find out if she has a friend for Winston!

Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anonymous1 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:36 am

congrats on actually meeting a normal person outside of AC...from the looks of it she isnt middle class though
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:48 am

I wish you two lovebirds all the best. It looks like you might get married and have 10 kids after all. She'll have your wedding planned by now, unofficially of course.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby mand38 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:41 am

you are lucky bastard :) !
How to Meet Woman and land fast One Night Stand ?
Freshman Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:40 pm

All the traits that you have listed are very good but none of them have anything to do with her being a good person. I'm not saying that she's not, I'm sure she is, but it's just weird how you didn't put that on your list. I'm not implying anything, I'm just saying how that always seems to be the last thing on a guy's mind. Or a woman's, come to that.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** ----->

Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:44 am

Make sure she has that yield sign above the cli.t carved out of hair. Asian women have the prettiest pu.ssy hair on the planet bar-none.

And she got some meat on her, dude. I know she likes it raw.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women