Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Awesome Filipina I Met!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:53 am

Lmao!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:42 am

Johnny1975 wrote:All the traits that you have listed are very good but none of them have anything to do with her being a good person. I'm not saying that she's not, I'm sure she is, but it's just weird how you didn't put that on your list. I'm not implying anything, I'm just saying how that always seems to be the last thing on a guy's mind. Or a woman's, come to that.

So what traits would make someone a good person - donates to charity, doesn't steal, goes to church, is kind to everyone, obeys parents, etc.? What do you mean by good person here? 'Good person' is a somewhat subjective concept.

I know she has been nice and kind to me. She's been very generous, reliable, and consistent. She is also good to her parents, family, and friends. And she has values pretty much in-line with my own. But she doesn't give money to beggars though if that's what you mean.

Also, Phils. is full of nice good people. Many there are very sweet, simple, and down to earth. There are also plenty of lazy asses trying to get a free ride or even scam easy targets. But it doesn't seem difficult to find people who would probably be considered very nice from American POV. OTOH, the trait mix I threw up above, especially in its entirety, is quite special there. Even just finding someone who is attractive, not short, and intellectual is a challenge there.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:46 am

Taco wrote:I wish you two lovebirds all the best. It looks like you might get married and have 10 kids after all. She'll have your wedding planned by now, unofficially of course.

Nope, I don't think so. Believe it or not, some Pinays are actually a challenge. There are plenty of middle class gals in Metro Manila who are in no hurry to get married. Some prefer to defer it to late 20s or even 30s if at all. But thanks for you good wishes.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:50 am

Jester wrote:And based on the pics I would say she is YOUNG.

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Nice going!

Thanks Jester. Hope you are not pissed about our disagreements on the merits of living 100-200 years ago as opposed to today. Let's just agree to disagree lol.

Yes, she is 19 chronologically but seems to have the maturity level of someone closer to 30 or maybe even 40. Heck, she might even be more grown-up than her mom in some ways. Very exceptional.
Last edited by Rock on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:55 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@Rock,

Make sure she has that yield sign above the cli.t carved out of hair. Asian women have the prettiest pu.ssy hair on the planet bar-none.

And she got some meat on her, dude. I know she likes it raw.

Well thanks for that advice lol. But seriously, I am most attracted by this girls non-physical qualities.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:59 am

mguy wrote:I would hit it.

Thats the calibre of girls I go for in the Phils. I think you got it good Rock!

Thanks mguy. Hope you get a good start on your new life in Phils very soon.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:02 am

Winston wrote:Wow Rock. Congrats. She looks very sweet and feminine from her photos and smile. And she's tall for a Filipina too. She looks like a real keeper.

How did you meet her? Through what site?

Tell her that we have a ladies forum now too and that she can register there as well.

Say hi to her from all of us.

FC. She knows about ladies forum. Thanks.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:39 am

pete98146 wrote:Good job Rock....best of luck to you!!!

Thanks Pete.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby JaiGrimstone » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Rock I am very jealous about you after reading your lovely story with a Filipina good luck dude you have got a very good girlfriend you are very lucky to get a girlfriend like her. Keep enjoying every moment of your life.
JaiGrimstone
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:22 pm

Rock wrote:
Jester wrote:And based on the pics I would say she is YOUNG.

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Nice going!

Thanks Jester. Hope you are not pissed about our disagreements on the merits of living 100-200 years ago as opposed to today. Let's just agree to disagree lol.

Yes, she is 19 chronologically but seems to have the maturity level of someone closer to 30 or maybe even 40. Heck, she might even be more grown-up than her mom in some ways. Very exceptional.

Yeah her mind looks better and less vane than her body. It doesn't hurt she's a little curvy like she is. lol Maturity trumps over physical by a tad by a remnant but that's it. lol
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Falcon » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Winston wrote:Wow Rock. Congrats. She looks very sweet and feminine from her photos and smile. And she's tall for a Filipina too. She looks like a real keeper.

How did you meet her? Through what site?

Tell her that we have a ladies forum now too and that she can register there as well.

Say hi to her from all of us.

I just met up with her in person, here in Manila. She's definitely a "Rock-type" lady, in terms of both looks and personality.

But she's quite different from Dianne. Not Winston's or my type, but makes a really great friend nonetheless. :D

See http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... c&start=30
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:39 am

Hi folks,
I just did a podcast interview with Rock's awesome Filipina friend (the one mentioned in this thread) to get a female perspective on things. It came out great. We talked about dating in the Philippines and living there. Here is the link. Enjoy.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/A ... erview.mp3

Here is a photo of her so you can see who I'm talking to. She said I could post her picture.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:15 am

I thought Rock was extra picky about looks. Does rock have pics of past girls?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women