Latina American girls not into white men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Latina American girls not into white men?

Post by deasil875 »

I've found that Latina American girls don't give me the time of day as a white guy. I'm attracted to them but I have never managed to get one. I've asked many out but never got past one date with the few who accepted. Is it just me or has anyone else experienced anything similar? Anyone with insights? My guess is that there is some form of racial discrimination at work "don't trust white people" blah blah. Abroad in Mexico or elsewhere foreign it's probably a whole different story for a white guy (in a good way).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latina American girls not into white men?

Post by zboy1 »

deasil875 wrote:I've found that Latina American girls don't give me the time of day as a white guy. I'm attracted to them but I have never managed to get one. I've asked many out but never got past one date with the few who accepted. Is it just me or has anyone else experienced anything similar? Anyone with insights? My guess is that there is some form of racial discrimination at work "don't trust white people" blah blah. Abroad in Mexico or elsewhere foreign it's probably a whole different story for a white guy (in a good way).
At least Latin women are loyal to their men...unlike, say, Asian women. Anyway, I'm surprised that you're being treated that way. I would've figured that some Latin women were into White guys...but I guess not? Why don't you talk to AmericanInMexico? He's had some success dating Mexican women in Mexico. He dates mostly White-European looking Mexicans, though. And, I keep reading posts on this forum about countries in Central/South America where the women are into White men. Why don't you check out those posts, deasil? PM publicduende for more information.
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

zboy1 thanks for your help! I was a regular on this forum 2 years ago but stopped posting and I had to put my travel plans on hold. Had some personal family matters I had to attend to and deal with. I do remember AmericaInMexico! I PMed him about plans of going down there, which I still plan on doing in the near future. I'll be getting back in touch with him.

Yes I agree with you on Central and South America as well as Asian women. I too have found posts with guys have a lot of luck down there. Asian women, while I like them, I have found them to be very incompatible with my personality and outlook on life. My parents have been homestay hosts for 3 different Japanese girls through the UC system, so I had a chance to interact with FW on American soil. 2 were city girls (Tokyo), the other was from the country. The city girls had the typical stuck up, cliqueish and standoffish attitude, and one particularly had a bit of a selfish and demanding streak. But the country girl was very sweet, friendly, easygoing and easy to talk to.
mcfly
Freshman Poster

Post by mcfly »

Latinas are awesome, I have had many approach me.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Deasil875, is that you in the pic?

Latinas do like white men in general over black men but Latinas are VERY loyal to their own men and will many times date an average looking latino man over a good-looking man of another race. I've seen this a lot.

This is true of American hispanic women but foreign latinas will like you better than American hispanic women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Shit...go to Brazil as a white man...you don't even have to speak Portuguese to get some ass...the women here or people in general seem to be making an conscience effort to whiten their offspring...if you can't get play in Brazil...then you may as well hang it up player..
Last edited by skateboardstephen on July 21st, 2013, 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

skateboardstephen wrote:Shit...go to Brazil as a white man...you don't even have to speak Portuguese to get some a**...the women here or people in general seem to be making an conscience effort to whiten their offspring...if you can't get play in Brazil...then you may as well hang it up player..
That is what I was saying, a white man is going to have great success in latin america.

Hispanic women in America, surprisingly will even ignore white men.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

SilverEnergy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:Shit...go to Brazil as a white man...you don't even have to speak Portuguese to get some a**...the women here or people in general seem to be making an conscience effort to whiten their offspring...if you can't get play in Brazil...then you may as well hang it up player..
That is what I was saying, a white man is going to have great success in latin america.

Hispanic women in America, surprisingly will even ignore white men.

True, especially medium to dark skin women.

Most White men are interested in the White skinned Latinas.

One of the main reasons that Latinos don't consider North American and Western Europeans men is they believe are "cold" = Not very emotional.

Of course in our society this is an advantage as cool, calm and collected are universally praised. Latinos look at our usually calm demeanor as lacking in emotion.

Too bad niggas in the hood have no money and if they do, they are likely criminals and have records therefore not allowed to have passports. They are extremely emotional and do badly economically here but might do okay at least socially down there...
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In Latin America, there are no racial Latinos. There are just Mexicans, Peruvians, Argentinians, etc.

When I am there, people think I am a Latin American because my Spanish is fluent. But it's not an issue to begin with. If you speak Spanish there, you will just assimilate ( socially) and have people hang out with you. You will date girls too.

In the US, there are two types of Latinos- the ones who are immigrants and who speak Spanish and these are scared of the Gringo and keep to themselves because a Gringo is "racista".

Then, there are the native born ones who don't speak Spanish but who are filled with wounded pride and protect their "Raza" from the Anglo oppressor.

There's one more type- the Puerto Ricans who often look down on Latin Americans because they are not US citizens and who

1) on the mainland don't like to mingle with "Americanos" because these are "racistas".
2) on the island of Puerto Rico who will mingle with you if you are not poor.

The farther away from the US, the less its an issue. They will discriminate against each other far more than against a Gringo.

When in Latin America, you must speak Spanish or Portuguese. There's no other way.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

ladislav wrote:In Latin America, there are no racial Latinos. There are just Mexicans, Peruvians, Argentinians, etc.

When I am there, people think I am a Latin American because my Spanish is fluent. But it's not an issue to begin with. If you speak Spanish there, you will just assimilate ( socially) and have people hang out with you. You will date girls too.

In the US, there are two types of Latinos- the ones who are immigrants and who speak Spanish and these are scared of the Gringo and keep to themselves because a Gringo is "racista".

Then, there are the native born ones who don't speak Spanish but who are filled with wounded pride and protect their "Raza" from the Anglo oppressor.

There's one more type- the Puerto Ricans who often look down on Latin Americans because they are not US citizens and who

1) on the mainland don't like to mingle with "Americanos" because these are "racistas".

The farther away from the US, the less its an issue. They will discriminate against each other far more than against a Gringo.

When in Latin America, you must speak Spanish or Portuguese. There's no other way.
In Brazil ..i really don't think it is that easy to assimilate.I speak Portuguese and just can not seem to connect with the people here not even Black men...they have ways and ideas that are just ass backwards to me..and the intelligence level is really low here..i can't have deep intelligent conversations with a lot of them like we do here.Plus Brazilians can be in denial about a lot of things and see no fault in any thing Brazilian.I think Europeans do a lot better in Brazil as far as social mobility than black immigrants regardless of country.Black people here value and treat white people better..Brazil is the best place to be a white racist because you can be a racist prick and still be respected and admired by your victims..but that is another thread.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

skateboardstephen wrote:
ladislav wrote:In Latin America, there are no racial Latinos. There are just Mexicans, Peruvians, Argentinians, etc.

In Brazil ..i really don't think it is that easy to assimilate.I speak Portuguese and just can not seem to connect with the people here not even Black men...they have ways and ideas that are just a** backwards to me..and the intelligence level is really low here..i can't have deep intelligent conversations with a lot of them like we do here.Plus Brazilians can be in denial about a lot of things and see no fault in any thing Brazilian.I think Europeans do a lot better in Brazil as far as social mobility than black immigrants regardless of country.Black people here value and treat white people better..Brazil is the best place to be a white racist because you can be a racist prick and still be respected and admired by your victims..but that is another thread.
How do other races fit into this sort of stratified society though? Like how are asians or foreign asians regarded. It seems like the Japanese-Brazilians have done relatively well for themselves but what is the real impression of the people?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Repatriate wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

In Brazil ..i really don't think it is that easy to assimilate.I speak Portuguese and just can not seem to connect with the people here not even Black men...they have ways and ideas that are just a** backwards to me..and the intelligence level is really low here..i can't have deep intelligent conversations with a lot of them like we do here.Plus Brazilians can be in denial about a lot of things and see no fault in any thing Brazilian.I think Europeans do a lot better in Brazil as far as social mobility than black immigrants regardless of country.Black people here value and treat white people better..Brazil is the best place to be a white racist because you can be a racist prick and still be respected and admired by your victims..but that is another thread.
How do other races fit into this sort of stratified society though? Like how are asians or foreign asians regarded. It seems like the Japanese-Brazilians have done relatively well for themselves but what is the real impression of the people?
Japanese do well in Brazil and seem to be respected...they are mostly in São Paulo though.
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

why are you bothering with american women.

just go abroad and find the good tail in mexico, brasil, costa rica, and colombia. :D
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
deasil875
Freshman Poster

Post by deasil875 »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:why are you bothering with american women.

just go abroad and find the good tail in mexico, brasil, costa rica, and colombia. :D
You're preaching to the choir. I have chosen not to bother with AW for the past 2 years. I raised this thread topic as an observation I have made and opening it for discussion and input.