Lowest divorce rate in USA -White men married to black women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Lowest divorce rate in USA -White men married to black women

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting statistic I found is that the lowest divorce rate in America is when a white man marries a black woman. According to Wikipedia, "Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples after 10 years of marriage."

Here is another interesting statistic, "43% of African American women between the ages of 30 and 34 have never been married." This is incredible, because most white women in America are married by age 28.

I have noticed and so have all my friends (and Winston has noticed this too) that in America, black girls are MUCH friendlier and approachable than white girls are. While white girls tend to be unfriendly and anti-social, black girls will talk to you and be friendly and sociable.

I am white and Winston is Asian and we both have noticed this phenomenon regarding the friendliness of black girls in America. I will certainly keep my options open regarding dating and possible marriage to a black woman.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

In the racial asylum that is the USSA, a black woman who snags a white man is the HBIC among her friends.
A "lowest" status women getting a "highest" status man?
Hypergamy says hold on for all he's worth.

This is the marital equivalent of a white person having the "IWSB" black friend.

On the friendliness angle, this is not specific to black women.
Some women are superficially friendly to men not in their own ethnic group.
(Black men say the same thing about the friendliness of non-black women. :lol: )

Overall, once you get mid/late-30s, women get friendlier again.
Curiosity, rebellion, vaginamony from first victim running out, or defense mechanism, the reason varies.
Drive up in something nice, and not have a ring on -- you should see how creative they are in starting a convo. :shock:

Once they get you, all bets are off, though.
Her initial friendliness? Family court won't care.
Family court will give less of a $#!% than Honeybadger. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

HBIC = head bitch in charge
IWSB = ?
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

mguy wrote:HBIC = head bitch in charge
IWSB = ?
IWSB == "intelligent, well-socialized black"
borrowed from: The Talk: Nonblack Version
http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_non ... hire/print
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Teal Lantern wrote:Family court will give less of a $#!% than Honeybadger. :razz:
Then again, I'm sure if "I" had inprenetrable skin(meaning nothing could make me bleed, much less make me feel much pain) and had superior stamina to LIONS, I wouldn't give a rat's ass about anybody neither. They can take gunshots(to the body) and machetes. The only way to surely kill them, is to shoot them in the head or knock them out with a club. They could take over the world if they wanted to.

In fact if I had the offensive and defensive properties of a honey badger, I'd START FIGHTS WITH KILLER BEES, and ELIMINATE ALL KILLER BEE HIVES AROUND THE WORLD AND BE LIKE, f**k YOU KILLER BEES, AIN'T SO HOT NOW HUH?

The honey badger is basically the black man of the animal kingdom. :lol:
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Someone will always explain it better. :lol:

Start at 12:20. Run to about 20:00.
Explains some of the out-group friendliness.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Lowest divorce rate in USA -White men married to black w

Post by Rock »

jamesbond wrote:Interesting statistic I found is that the lowest divorce rate in America is when a white man marries a black woman. According to Wikipedia, "Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples after 10 years of marriage."

Here is another interesting statistic, "43% of African American women between the ages of 30 and 34 have never been married." This is incredible, because most white women in America are married by age 28.

I have noticed and so have all my friends (and Winston has noticed this too) that in America, black girls are MUCH friendlier and approachable than white girls are. While white girls tend to be unfriendly and anti-social, black girls will talk to you and be friendly and sociable.

I am white and Winston is Asian and we both have noticed this phenomenon regarding the friendliness of black girls in America. I will certainly keep my options open regarding dating and possible marriage to a black woman.
Yea? And what percentage of that 43% don't have kids? I bet you that number is quite low, perhaps even in single digits. So go for it if u like single mothers.

I don't know about approachability. I haven't really tried in States. But a lot of them gals sure do seem to have a strong attitude. And the fine ones sure do know they're fine. If that's your thing, good luck. Personally, I feel more comfortable with black girls I've met from certain other parts of the world.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

jamesbond wrote:Interesting statistic I found is that the lowest divorce rate in America is when a white man marries a black woman. According to Wikipedia, "Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples after 10 years of marriage."

Title should read, "Lowest divorce rate in USA aside from Foreign women," but we get your point. Black women treat many non-black men better. Many don't have a point of reference to how you would be in a relationship, so you get the benefit of the doubt. I, on the other hand, receive the detriment of the doubt due to how other black guys have treated her before. It's similar to how I am treated by white, latin and asian women.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I can agree with these findings.... except if we're talking about NYC. In New York, it doesn't seem to matter what race you are, folks are just damn unapproachable. My wife says the same thing. We've never seen it anywhere else we've been.

13 more days to go 'till we're outta here. Can't wait!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is an interesting video, this guy gives his take on why white men and black women relationships tend to do very well.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

I thought it was Asian men married to Asian women?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:Interesting statistic I found is that the lowest divorce rate in America is when a white man marries a black woman.
The lowest divorce rate in America is when white men don't marry anyone.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yes, if you opt for a pet negro it is much more likely to be a case of "till death do you part".

http://topconservativenews.com/2012/04/ ... engage-in/
According to the study, white females married to black males are 12.4 times more likely to be murdered by their husbands than white females married to white males. The same study shows that white men married to black women are 21.4 times more likely to be murdered by their wife than white men married to white women. The study shows that white women married to black men have the single highest risk of death by femicide of any married women in the US.