Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Online Helps Black Women and Asian Men Hook the Heck Up

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Online Helps Black Women and Asian Men Hook the Heck Up

Postby zboy1 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:03 am

Online Helps Black Women and Asian Men Hook the Heck Up Already. (but proceed with caution)
Meeting Asian men online is definitely easier to venture within the virtual world, and then take it to the real one and see how things turn out.

Author : Christelyn Karazin

http://www.beyondblackwhite.com/online- ... p-already/

I’m going to be honest. I have never dated an Asian dude. AND! I never thought about it. After all, why check after dudes that aren’t checking for you?

Must have been my breath or something. Or maybe it was the chronic pizza-puss-pimples I had until I was 25. Because it turns out Asian men DO like us chocolates, but not so fast grasshopper…there are a lot of cultural and stereotypical obstacles that both races have to overcome.

So let’s put all the Asian stereotypes on the table: Asian men have no ‘swagga.’ Asian men just want to date and marry other Asian women, but if they luck out, they’ll take a white one in a Tokyo minute. All Asian men are short and have small ding dongs. We already know what stereotypes black women fight against, so no need to rehearse that song to this choir.

Black women and Asian men are THE most mis-characterized group in U.S. mainstream media. We should be teaming together to become some SUPER-BLASIAN WONDER TWINS to dispel those myths, but for the most part, our separate races have kept to their corners.

That’s until Facebook and Ning were invented. I have seen more connections online with this interracial and intercultural mix that I’ve ever witnessed in my entire life. And I must admit, it’s a BEAUTEOUS thing.

Because I have absolutely NO EXPERIENCE in this area, I’ve been trolling about Asian male/Black women groups just to see how this whole “blasianâ€￾ hook-up works. I’ve seen people who met in the virual world get together in REAL LIFE and forge REAL relationships. Take former “Hottie of the Weekâ€￾ Ranier Falco, who found his new girlfriend on a Facebook page called “Asian Men and Black Women Unite.â€￾ They happen to both live in Northern California. Get it, Ranier!

It looks like the Internet is the Ancient…urhm…Chinese Secret to hooking up with Asian men. The reason is important– so get your ear real close to the screen. ONLINE GROUPS GIVE YOU ‘WARM LEADS.’ Understand, not every Asian man is interested in black women, and that goes both ways. But when you’re in a forum where you don’t have to wonder, guess, surmise, pray, hire a psychic, or do voodoo to know that the guys in said group are AT LEAST OPEN to dating and mating with black women.

Cuts out a lot of red tape and bull donkey if you ask me.

Once you get past all the “if’sâ€￾ and “ands,â€￾ and actually get to know and respect one another, perhaps you might actually get to this:

The Not-So-Good News

Now that was the good news. But I wouldn’t be keeping it ’100′ if I made you think pairing with Asian men is all magic dragons and glitter. There’s some SERIOUS downsides to consider, and this is real: The Asian culture is traditionally quite communal. The family is EVERYTHING, and many men WILL NOT go against their families to be with you. I heard one horror story about a black woman who was being kept as a mistress to the Asian man she loved, while he brought the family-approved stand-in home for the holidays.

Another possible snag is that, just like blacks of the diaspora, Asians are not a monolithic group. “Asianâ€￾ could mean Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Indians, Filipino, Taiwanese, Cambodian, Samoan, Hmong (shout out to David!), Hawaiian, and a bunch of other ones I can’t think of at the moment, because it’s 10:15 and passed my bedtime. (My prunes and dry toast are waiting.)

And in truth, some races of Asians are more amenable and accepting of interracial relationships–namely Filipinos, Hawaiians, Cambodians, and Samoans (based on interviews). The other races–especially Korean– can be a really, really tough sell to some families, who think all black people live in the Land of BET. Generational variances also come into play, and if you’ve ever seen a Korean soap opera, it looks like your husband’s mama can ask you to change her pee pee pot and clean her toe jam and YOU’D BETTER SHUT UP AND LIKE IT! *shivers*

I’m leaving a lot of stuff out, but that’s because I get into some serious details about these dynamics in “Swirling,â€￾ so be on the look out for the book next April. In the meantime, warm yourself up to a cozy Asian on these sites:

Asian Men and Black Women Unite (I gotta admit, this is my fav-or-it-est site, these folks are hilarious, it’s like a party. And they do occasionally meet as a group in real life.

Blasian Magazine

Black Women Asian Men United (Ning network, but be accepted in. But if you do get the golden key, that place is fun–they’ve got video and text chat, you can create your own page, make friends, and basically eff your whole day away there.

Bottom line, dating another minority might seem a lot easier than dating a white guy, but that’s almost never true. Minorities compete for superiority and acceptance of the ruling class, and they have their own issues of colorism and body-image issues and they also strive to mimic the fabled European Gold Standard of Beauty. And if you’re going to get serious about an Asian man, you better make sure he’s his OWN man, and is durned-well serious about YOU.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:08 am

The topmost picture they actually look great together. All jokes aside.
In addendum, look how long her hair is! See, when Black woman go Asian,
Asian guys acquire the best of Black women but the hair-hats and Enemy-Mine-Lou-Gossett-Jr stretch marks be on the ones that Asian guys don't want. hahaa
*Hides in the corner waiting for zboy1 to chime in* lol

Sergeant Willie Pete hates the author of this article (i.e. Christelyn Karazin). LOL (I'm not Willie Pete!)
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Repatriate » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:11 am

Pic is a bit blurry but girl in top pic seems cute. Solid 6.5 maybe 7.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:13 am

So THAT's where I see all these blasians coming from!

The world needs more of those. Though I wish that children didn't inherit "stupid genes" or "bitch genes" from their parents.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Repatriate » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 am

A friend of mine sent me this link a few weeks ago

http://www.blackearthstudios.com/?p=445

I'd say the bride is a legit 7 pushing 8. Pretty face, bangin' body, and nice skin tone. Lucky dude if it works out. :lol:

The mixed wedding reception is a trip too. She doesn't look African-American though. I'm guessing west African?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Repatriate » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:39 am

I found this..

Ok, this girl's face isn't totally my cup of tea but she has a pretty smokin rack and nice lips.

[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBGXbzl ... 6g&index=1[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63w3YxSQymA&list=UUx6RXvy1NodiAAPwAduQD6g[/youtube]
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Repatriate » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:30 am

Zboy that black woman forum is one of the best things i've read all week. Some of the posts are hilarious :lol:

AND it oFFENDS ME when they play black music Like RAP MUSIC I HATE IT SO MUCH.

It OFFENDS ME when they watch tutorials on how to twerk, and ask me if I can help them

IT OFFENDS ME when they bring a poor guys to the dorm and he doesnt know that these nasty hoes been ran through and had just finished sucking dicks

I still feel for black men. They tell the white boys what they are doing and those nasty white dudes are still down for it. But the black and asian guys they bring over dont know a damn thing. Just that they must be "clean or innocent." Every time I see them makeout with someone on that infested couch I just want to scream/ THE BITCH HAS STDS. Its not possible to not have any, doing what they are doing.

No There is only one blonde one. There is one who is tomboyish, one who is like an emo nerd, one with curly hair who dresses in heels all the time shes a proud jew. But the thing is you cant tell with these girls. You cant tell with how they look or act, when you first meet them or speak to them or see them walk down the street. YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THEM, to see there true nature. The jewish one comes from an upper middle class family and she acts like she is worth 5 cents!!

All the girls are damn hoes in my dorm except me. I have never had to deal with that type of hoe ass behavior but then again this is the first time I am living with all white people. I have been blessed to be in a dorm last year with minorities/immigrants.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Dark_Sol » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Repatriate wrote:A friend of mine sent me this link a few weeks ago

I'd say the bride is a legit 7 pushing 8. Pretty face, bangin' body, and nice skin tone. Lucky dude if it works out. :lol:

The mixed wedding reception is a trip too. She doesn't look African-American though. I'm guessing west African?

She's from Est Africa. The jewelry on her head and seeing the tattoos on her family. It is considered beautiful for some tribes to have tattoos on women. See this a lot in Ethiopia.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Postby Repatriate » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Dark_Sol wrote:
Repatriate wrote:A friend of mine sent me this link a few weeks ago

She's from Est Africa. The jewelry on her head and seeing the tattoos on her family. It is considered beautiful for some tribes to have tattoos on women. See this a lot in Ethiopia.

That makes sense I guess. I always heard the women around there look better than the rest of Africa. Her family and friends, men and women alike, mostly look attractive too. It's like they came straight out of ebony magazine or something.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women