Online Helps Black Women and Asian Men Hook the Heck Up

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Online Helps Black Women and Asian Men Hook the Heck Up

Post by zboy1 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The topmost picture they actually look great together. All jokes aside.
In addendum, look how long her hair is! See, when Black woman go Asian,
Asian guys acquire the best of Black women but the hair-hats and Enemy-Mine-Lou-Gossett-Jr stretch marks be on the ones that Asian guys don't want. hahaa
*Hides in the corner waiting for zboy1 to chime in* lol

Sergeant Willie Pete hates the author of this article (i.e. Christelyn Karazin). LOL (I'm not Willie Pete!)
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on August 4th, 2013, 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Pic is a bit blurry but girl in top pic seems cute. Solid 6.5 maybe 7.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

So THAT's where I see all these blasians coming from!

The world needs more of those. Though I wish that children didn't inherit "stupid genes" or "bitch genes" from their parents.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

A friend of mine sent me this link a few weeks ago

http://www.blackearthstudios.com/?p=445

I'd say the bride is a legit 7 pushing 8. Pretty face, bangin' body, and nice skin tone. Lucky dude if it works out. :lol:

The mixed wedding reception is a trip too. She doesn't look African-American though. I'm guessing west African?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I found this..

Ok, this girl's face isn't totally my cup of tea but she has a pretty smokin rack and nice lips.

[youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBGXbzl ... 6g&index=1[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63w3YxSQ ... APwAduQD6g[/youtube]
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Zboy that black woman forum is one of the best things i've read all week. Some of the posts are hilarious :lol:
AND it oFFENDS ME when they play black music Like RAP MUSIC I HATE IT SO MUCH.

It OFFENDS ME when they watch tutorials on how to twerk, and ask me if I can help them

IT OFFENDS ME when they bring a poor guys to the dorm and he doesnt know that these nasty hoes been ran through and had just finished sucking dicks

I still feel for black men. They tell the white boys what they are doing and those nasty white dudes are still down for it. But the black and asian guys they bring over dont know a damn thing. Just that they must be "clean or innocent." Every time I see them makeout with someone on that infested couch I just want to scream/ THE BITCH HAS STDS. Its not possible to not have any, doing what they are doing.
No There is only one blonde one. There is one who is tomboyish, one who is like an emo nerd, one with curly hair who dresses in heels all the time shes a proud jew. But the thing is you cant tell with these girls. You cant tell with how they look or act, when you first meet them or speak to them or see them walk down the street. YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THEM, to see there true nature. The jewish one comes from an upper middle class family and she acts like she is worth 5 cents!!

All the girls are damn hoes in my dorm except me. I have never had to deal with that type of hoe ass behavior but then again this is the first time I am living with all white people. I have been blessed to be in a dorm last year with minorities/immigrants.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Repatriate wrote:A friend of mine sent me this link a few weeks ago

I'd say the bride is a legit 7 pushing 8. Pretty face, bangin' body, and nice skin tone. Lucky dude if it works out. :lol:

The mixed wedding reception is a trip too. She doesn't look African-American though. I'm guessing west African?
She's from Est Africa. The jewelry on her head and seeing the tattoos on her family. It is considered beautiful for some tribes to have tattoos on women. See this a lot in Ethiopia.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Dark_Sol wrote:
Repatriate wrote:A friend of mine sent me this link a few weeks ago

She's from Est Africa. The jewelry on her head and seeing the tattoos on her family. It is considered beautiful for some tribes to have tattoos on women. See this a lot in Ethiopia.
That makes sense I guess. I always heard the women around there look better than the rest of Africa. Her family and friends, men and women alike, mostly look attractive too. It's like they came straight out of ebony magazine or something.