Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I'm dating a white gal, her family hates me, long story/pics

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby HorseFromWater » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:22 am

Repatriate wrote:
HorseFromWater wrote:@repatriate: She got on the pill because it helps clear up her skin. We are attracted to each other, but yes, she had a weekend where she wasn't interested in sex at all. I think most women, anglo or not, experienced reduced sex drive for reasons beyond their mate. Obviously it's not all like this all the time.

Sure, so she did it to clear her skin. :lol: So you're absolutely positively certain she's not having sex when she's away from you for 2 week stretches? And you are certain of this in what way?
I get that you have a traditional perspective on feminism and what the woman's role is in a relationship. But I don't think it's unusual for all couples, not just North American ones, to fight and for both parties to be selfish. Nor do I want/expect to play god with a perfect woman who is always on time and responsive to my commands while not mentioning any of my mistakes. I will end up as a more unpleasant person overall with someone like that in my life.

It's not about playing god it's about basic respect. Despite what you've been brainwashed to believe women do like it when men act like men. Women lose respect and will take advantage of your weakness as a man. This is especially true when it comes to North American women whose gender belief system has been short circuited to accept nothing less than the perfect male or one who exhibits complete alpha dominance.

You guys sound sure of your views on that most, if not all North American women are crazy sluts. I think there are definitely problems with North American culture that reflect in our relationships - our obsession with money and beauty over personality and the pressure we place on ourselves to acquire status and to be viewed as valuable to others. But I don't like to make sweeping statements about whole groups of people in general, call me crazy, and I have met some women who admit that they find money and beauty attractive, but they listened to their minds over their hormones and went with somebody actually compatible with them and are happier for it. After all, a lot of the Asian men on this forum would consider themselves the exception to the norm, right? If we refuse to believe that North American women can ever defy expectations, then we don't consider them people. That's pretty weird.


I'm sure there are exceptions. You can find extreme outliers anywhere but it's statistically not in your favor to find out who is a genuinely great Canadian or American girl or who isn't until it's much too late. North American marriage laws will ruin your shit at the first misstep. They will damage you emotionally and break you financially especially if you end up having kids with someone you regret. I don't think you've taken the red pill yet..it might not be too late for you. Then again maybe you'll just have to learn the hard way. Keep these words in mind:

North American women are the biggest mistake you will ever make in your life.


1. Yes, it did clear her skin and that has worked for her before, while we were in the same city. We can never be 100% sure on faithfulness, but she's not sure of what I'm doing either. It requires trust. I was friends with this girl for 3 years before we started dating. She is a terrible flirt and doesn't respond well to arrogance. At parties, she was never trashed or gropey. She never whored around and focused on school. She always acted like a lady and she stayed a virgin until us, when she was 22. She could have lied to me, sure, but she was so bad at sex when we first started, lol.

2. Once again, I don't see how the situation I describe indicates she has zero respect for me. If it happens again, yeah, we've got a problem. But there's nothing "basic" about having to act like a perfect male and exhibit complete dominance 24/7. That would be immensely exhausting and I imagine tiring to be around. Part of being a man is accepting that you don't have to be alpha all the time and everyone has weak spots. I would rather be alone than forced to put on an act of constant confidence in everything that I do. And I believe that women lose more respect and take advantage of someone that they believe is trying too hard to be masculine, rather than someone who is comfortable with their own personality.

3. She will probably outearn me for the next decade. Depends on if/what I do my master's on.

Everyone's got a redpill. But this seems like a place for men who have had terrible relationship experiences to congregate, so of course its going to encourage a certain mindset. I think there's something valuable to be gained from caution, and we have to keep our eyes open if taken advantage of. But it's just part of the picture for me and for now.
HorseFromWater
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:10 am







Postby anamericaninbangkok » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:28 am

Dude...you're so lost I don't know where to begin. I'm going to give this whole thread a looking over when I have time but...until then, grow some nuts, and play the game. It is a game, no matter whether it's called a game or not, and you need to be in control. But first figure out the rules. Right now, she's running the show. Back off, don't call her, don't ask to f**k her, NOTHING. IGNORE HER ASS. There are other broads and that's what she is, A BROAD. IF it's mean to be, she's come around eventually. She's young and dumb and full of cum and my guess is she's had someone else's cock in her during the two weeks when she's away. Wake up, smell the coffee, and start looking at other women. It might just change your perspective! Just today I'm walking around across the street from the mall here and there is trim in tiny little shorts EVERYWHERE. Young, tight, firm, hot, little ass waiting to be plowed. The PUNANI is everywhere, you just need to be man enough to go get it.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby HorseFromWater » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:11 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Dude...you're so lost I don't know where to begin. I'm going to give this whole thread a looking over when I have time but...until then, grow some nuts, and play the game. It is a game, no matter whether it's called a game or not, and you need to be in control. But first figure out the rules. Right now, she's running the show. Back off, don't call her, don't ask to f**k her, NOTHING. IGNORE HER a**. There are other broads and that's what she is, A BROAD. IF it's mean to be, she's come around eventually. She's young and dumb and full of cum and my guess is she's had someone else's cock in her during the two weeks when she's away. Wake up, smell the coffee, and start looking at other women. It might just change your perspective! Just today I'm walking around across the street from the mall here and there is trim in tiny little shorts EVERYWHERE. Young, tight, firm, hot, little a** waiting to be plowed. The PUNANI is everywhere, you just need to be man enough to go get it.


In that case, maybe you should read the thread before you tell me to grow some nuts or tell me I'm lost.

My mind strays to other women regularly. I am a cheater at heart and have almost done so with various girlfriends. I don't cheat, though, because I make rules for myself and try to stick to those rules. I don't think women are so pathetic as to be unable to do the same.

I'm starting to read some of the threads around here and I'm wondering if maybe a lot of you had problems with women because you are socially maladjusted. People here seems unhappy, insecure and bitter. There is no sense of humour about the situation or camraderie - people rip on each other. If everyone is happy with the foreign women they've met, why all the vitriol towards white women still?

Maybe you are having better luck with women abroad because foreign women, for one thing, value American currency. Maybe they want citizenship. Who the hell knows, but I'd reexamine the notion it's because of some sort of purity absent in North America. I'm sure foreign men still have trouble attracting foreign women. In India, I was getting a lot of smiles from women who largely ignored their countrymen. I got invited out to a rave by two beautiful Indian women who had been ignoring boys all night because of my status as a foreigner. If I had slept with them, it wouldn't be because of some inherent sweetness absent in American women. It would be because I had something nobody else there had - an escape from the threat of poverty. You haven't found women inherently more pure, you've found women with dramatically lowered standards because of their national circumstances. Consciously taking advantage of that is pretty low.

Scandinavia might be different because its wealthy, but they have different attitudes towards sex of course. It does sound like it could be a sexually freeing experience if you had some game.

Anyway that's my two cents. I think I'm going to bow out and wish you guys happiness. Maybe I'll get burned but that's part of life.
HorseFromWater
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:10 am

Postby zboy1 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:24 am

HorseFromWater wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Dude...you're so lost I don't know where to begin. I'm going to give this whole thread a looking over when I have time but...until then, grow some nuts, and play the game. It is a game, no matter whether it's called a game or not, and you need to be in control. But first figure out the rules. Right now, she's running the show. Back off, don't call her, don't ask to f**k her, NOTHING. IGNORE HER a**. There are other broads and that's what she is, A BROAD. IF it's mean to be, she's come around eventually. She's young and dumb and full of cum and my guess is she's had someone else's cock in her during the two weeks when she's away. Wake up, smell the coffee, and start looking at other women. It might just change your perspective! Just today I'm walking around across the street from the mall here and there is trim in tiny little shorts EVERYWHERE. Young, tight, firm, hot, little a** waiting to be plowed. The PUNANI is everywhere, you just need to be man enough to go get it.


In that case, maybe you should read the thread before you tell me to grow some nuts or tell me I'm lost.

My mind strays to other women regularly. I am a cheater at heart and have almost done so with various girlfriends. I don't cheat, though, because I make rules for myself and try to stick to those rules. I don't think women are so pathetic as to be unable to do the same.

I'm starting to read some of the threads around here and I'm wondering if maybe a lot of you had problems with women because you are socially maladjusted. People here seems unhappy, insecure and bitter. There is no sense of humour about the situation or camraderie - people rip on each other. If everyone is happy with the foreign women they've met, why all the vitriol towards white women still?

Maybe you are having better luck with women abroad because foreign women, for one thing, value American currency. Maybe they want citizenship. Who the hell knows, but I'd reexamine the notion it's because of some sort of purity absent in North America. I'm sure foreign men still have trouble attracting foreign women. In India, I was getting a lot of smiles from women who largely ignored their countrymen. I got invited out to a rave by two beautiful Indian women who had been ignoring boys all night because of my status as a foreigner. If I had slept with them, it wouldn't be because of some inherent sweetness absent in American women. It would be because I had something nobody else there had - an escape from the threat of poverty. You haven't found women inherently more pure, you've found women with dramatically lowered standards because of their national circumstances. Consciously taking advantage of that is pretty low.

Scandinavia might be different because its wealthy, but they have different attitudes towards sex of course. It does sound like it could be a sexually freeing experience if you had some game.

Anyway that's my two cents. I think I'm going to bow out and wish you guys happiness. Maybe I'll get burned but that's part of life.


Well its your life...the people here are giving you advice but you're refusing to heed any of it. That's your choice. If you really, truly believe this girl is right for you, than forget the haters and continue on with your relationship with this women. End of story.

I'm sure either way, you'll be happy (hopefully...). Good luck to you in your future endeavors, and don't be so sensitive to criticism or negative comments. You've got to grow a thicker skin than that. And, not everyone here is miserable as you say...A lot of people are "Happier Abroad" as they say, so they get inpatient with some newbies here. Stay strong, my Asian brother.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Repatriate » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:25 am

HorseFromWater wrote:
My mind strays to other women regularly. I am a cheater at heart and have almost done so with various girlfriends. I don't cheat, though, because I make rules for myself and try to stick to those rules. I don't think women are so pathetic as to be unable to do the same.

Men are valued far less than women in North American society. That's rule #1. What social mores that you are required to follow doesn't mean that it's applicable to her when it comes to judgement coming from mainstream society.
I'm starting to read some of the threads around here and I'm wondering if maybe a lot of you had problems with women because you are socially maladjusted. People here seems unhappy, insecure and bitter. There is no sense of humour about the situation or camraderie - people rip on each other. If everyone is happy with the foreign women they've met, why all the vitriol towards white women still?

On the contrary most of us have extensive experiences living happily abroad or live abroad currently and realized what the social problems were with gender and marriage in North America a long time ago. We are not the only ones. Go read Rooshv sometime..same male consensus on there. North America is f***ed when it comes to women. Except the people getting f***ed aren't the women but the men..financially, socially, and mentally.

Maybe you are having better luck with women abroad because foreign women, for one thing, value American currency. Maybe they want citizenship. Who the hell knows, but I'd reexamine the notion it's because of some sort of purity absent in North America.

You're repeating the same feminist mangina talking points that have been disproven time and time again. Honestly, this site and its concepts are probably too advanced for you. You've already emasculated yourself and you're just going along with the program. Your lack of real world experience is showing through. My best advice for you since you don't seem to want to listen is to hit x and close this window and go back to living your life. Maybe you'll get out of this unscathed but once you actually date more North American women and see a pattern developing or actually travel and live abroad for awhile you'll open your eyes. Or maybe you'll get married to some subpar North American "hottie" who will blow up to 250 lbs and shit on you daily before raping you financially. Who knows. This is a choose your own adventure situation. It looks like you've already chosen.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Repatriate » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

zboy1 wrote:
Well its your life...the people here are giving you advice but you're refusing to heed any of it. That's your choice. If you really, truly believe this girl is right for you, than forget the haters and continue on with your relationship with this women. End of story.

I'm sure either way, you'll be happy (hopefully...). Good luck to you in your future endeavors, and don't be so sensitive to criticism or negative comments. You've got to grow a thicker skin than that. And, not everyone here is miserable as you say...A lot of people are "Happier Abroad" as they say, so they get inpatient with some newbies here. Stay strong, my Asian brother.

I have zero sympathy for extreme omega male asian men like the OP. Let him burn.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby zboy1 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:45 am

Repatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Well its your life...the people here are giving you advice but you're refusing to heed any of it. That's your choice. If you really, truly believe this girl is right for you, than forget the haters and continue on with your relationship with this women. End of story.

I'm sure either way, you'll be happy (hopefully...). Good luck to you in your future endeavors, and don't be so sensitive to criticism or negative comments. You've got to grow a thicker skin than that. And, not everyone here is miserable as you say...A lot of people are "Happier Abroad" as they say, so they get inpatient with some newbies here. Stay strong, my Asian brother.

I have zero sympathy for extreme omega male asian men like the OP. Let him burn.


I'm guessing he doesn't like the truth. Oh well...he'll find out the hard way...Too bad--since he seems like a cool guy. To many Asian American men are like this. It frustrates me so much sometimes. Me, you, Winston and Falcon are anomaly among Asian men, Repatriate. It's hard to find an Asian male not so 'deep into the matrix,' one could say...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby HorseFromWater » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:45 am

zboy1 wrote:
HorseFromWater wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Dude...you're so lost I don't know where to begin. I'm going to give this whole thread a looking over when I have time but...until then, grow some nuts, and play the game. It is a game, no matter whether it's called a game or not, and you need to be in control. But first figure out the rules. Right now, she's running the show. Back off, don't call her, don't ask to f**k her, NOTHING. IGNORE HER a**. There are other broads and that's what she is, A BROAD. IF it's mean to be, she's come around eventually. She's young and dumb and full of cum and my guess is she's had someone else's cock in her during the two weeks when she's away. Wake up, smell the coffee, and start looking at other women. It might just change your perspective! Just today I'm walking around across the street from the mall here and there is trim in tiny little shorts EVERYWHERE. Young, tight, firm, hot, little a** waiting to be plowed. The PUNANI is everywhere, you just need to be man enough to go get it.


In that case, maybe you should read the thread before you tell me to grow some nuts or tell me I'm lost.

My mind strays to other women regularly. I am a cheater at heart and have almost done so with various girlfriends. I don't cheat, though, because I make rules for myself and try to stick to those rules. I don't think women are so pathetic as to be unable to do the same.

I'm starting to read some of the threads around here and I'm wondering if maybe a lot of you had problems with women because you are socially maladjusted. People here seems unhappy, insecure and bitter. There is no sense of humour about the situation or camraderie - people rip on each other. If everyone is happy with the foreign women they've met, why all the vitriol towards white women still?

Maybe you are having better luck with women abroad because foreign women, for one thing, value American currency. Maybe they want citizenship. Who the hell knows, but I'd reexamine the notion it's because of some sort of purity absent in North America. I'm sure foreign men still have trouble attracting foreign women. In India, I was getting a lot of smiles from women who largely ignored their countrymen. I got invited out to a rave by two beautiful Indian women who had been ignoring boys all night because of my status as a foreigner. If I had slept with them, it wouldn't be because of some inherent sweetness absent in American women. It would be because I had something nobody else there had - an escape from the threat of poverty. You haven't found women inherently more pure, you've found women with dramatically lowered standards because of their national circumstances. Consciously taking advantage of that is pretty low.

Scandinavia might be different because its wealthy, but they have different attitudes towards sex of course. It does sound like it could be a sexually freeing experience if you had some game.

Anyway that's my two cents. I think I'm going to bow out and wish you guys happiness. Maybe I'll get burned but that's part of life.


Well its your life...the people here are giving you advice but you're refusing to heed any of it. That's your choice. If you really, truly believe this girl is right for you, than forget the haters and continue on with your relationship with this women. End of story.

I'm sure either way, you'll be happy (hopefully...). Good luck to you in your future endeavors, and don't be so sensitive to criticism or negative comments. You've got to grow a thicker skin than that. And, not everyone here is miserable as you say...A lot of people are "Happier Abroad" as they say, so they get inpatient with some newbies here. Stay strong, my Asian brother.


I'll bite before I go to bed since you seem well-intentioned. One thing I've learned about scouring the internet for advice, particularly advice about people is that there are no consistencies. There are literally endless discussion boards on gender, marriage, relationships and every one with their own perspective and success/failure stories. I think there's a grain of truth in most, but something I can't stand are zealots who take an extreme stance, especially since there is no way we can give each other complete context over a few posts.

Would you really respect yourself more as a man if you swallowed the advice of some people you talked to in an online forum, or made decisions for yourself and learned the consequences the hard way? I sure wouldn't. You're faceless men behind computers, claiming to have found success overseas. You understand why I do not accept everything I am told on the net wholeheartedly, yes?

And yeah, I haven't read enough of the forum to judge what people are like here, but that's just the impression I get. It was a suggestion from an outsider. As I'm sure you know, when groups of like-minded people get together, they tend not to break from their orientation of thinking.

Take care of yourself, too.
HorseFromWater
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:10 am

Postby Repatriate » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:52 am

zboy1 wrote:
I'm guessing he doesn't like the truth. Oh well...he'll find out the hard way...Too bad--since he seems like a cool guy. To many Asian American men are like this. It frustrates me so much sometimes. Me, you, Winston and Falcon are anomaly among Asian men, Repatriate. It's hard to find an Asian male not so 'deep into the matrix,' one could say...

Yeah it's pathetic. This guy got a whiff of some white Canadian p***y and it has melted his brain synapses. Unfortunately a part of immigrant asian culture in North America creates weak asian men like this..then North American culture finishes the job in destroying them.

By the time they realize it they've wasted so many years living on the bottom end of the racial social paradigm in North America as well as giving in to feminist brainwashing. It's a losing proposition all around.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby HorseFromWater » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:31 am

Repatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
I'm guessing he doesn't like the truth. Oh well...he'll find out the hard way...Too bad--since he seems like a cool guy. To many Asian American men are like this. It frustrates me so much sometimes. Me, you, Winston and Falcon are anomaly among Asian men, Repatriate. It's hard to find an Asian male not so 'deep into the matrix,' one could say...

Yeah it's pathetic. This guy got a whiff of some white Canadian p***y and it has melted his brain synapses. Unfortunately a part of immigrant asian culture in North America creates weak asian men like this..then North American culture finishes the job in destroying them.

By the time they realize it they've wasted so many years living on the bottom end of the racial social paradigm in North America as well as giving in to feminist brainwashing. It's a losing proposition all around.


Well man, you've convinced me lol. Somebody is going to end up jamming a thumb into your eye socket if you talk like that in real life. I'm guessing you don't.
Remember that the thoughts people express are sometimes a way of sorting out difficult decisions by looking at all the angles. You've got a good point that the power of the p***y shouldn't cloud my mind, underneath the various insults you've directed my way and it's something I've been reminding myself of.
Almost everything you've said I have brought up at some point with my guy friends, but I play the devil's advocate a lot.
I'm sure you've got a mind and experiences. Fck, I'll probably even end up living in Europe at some point, although I want to punch you in the throat for that omega male comment. There are things I want to accomplish here first in any case, see if I can save some money and take a shot at some creative pursuits before I run off chasing girls. Down the road, you know? Be friendlier to people and they'll probably listen to you more.

Cheers, I can't sleep cause I drank too much tea and I'm amped up from this thread.
HorseFromWater
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:10 am

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:45 am

HorseFromWater wrote:Would you really respect yourself more as a man if you swallowed the advice of some people you talked to in an online forum, or made decisions for yourself and learned the consequences the hard way? I sure wouldn't. You're faceless men behind computers, claiming to have found success overseas. You understand why I do not accept everything I am told on the net wholeheartedly, yes?


Agreed.
You have to experience it for yourself.
Give it your best effort and then give a bit more.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 am

HorseFromWater wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
HorseFromWater wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Dude...you're so lost I don't know where to begin. I'm going to give this whole thread a looking over when I have time but...until then, grow some nuts, and play the game. It is a game, no matter whether it's called a game or not, and you need to be in control. But first figure out the rules. Right now, she's running the show. Back off, don't call her, don't ask to f**k her, NOTHING. IGNORE HER a**. There are other broads and that's what she is, A BROAD. IF it's mean to be, she's come around eventually. She's young and dumb and full of cum and my guess is she's had someone else's cock in her during the two weeks when she's away. Wake up, smell the coffee, and start looking at other women. It might just change your perspective! Just today I'm walking around across the street from the mall here and there is trim in tiny little shorts EVERYWHERE. Young, tight, firm, hot, little a** waiting to be plowed. The PUNANI is everywhere, you just need to be man enough to go get it.


In that case, maybe you should read the thread before you tell me to grow some nuts or tell me I'm lost.

My mind strays to other women regularly. I am a cheater at heart and have almost done so with various girlfriends. I don't cheat, though, because I make rules for myself and try to stick to those rules. I don't think women are so pathetic as to be unable to do the same.

I'm starting to read some of the threads around here and I'm wondering if maybe a lot of you had problems with women because you are socially maladjusted. People here seems unhappy, insecure and bitter. There is no sense of humour about the situation or camraderie - people rip on each other. If everyone is happy with the foreign women they've met, why all the vitriol towards white women still?

Maybe you are having better luck with women abroad because foreign women, for one thing, value American currency. Maybe they want citizenship. Who the hell knows, but I'd reexamine the notion it's because of some sort of purity absent in North America. I'm sure foreign men still have trouble attracting foreign women. In India, I was getting a lot of smiles from women who largely ignored their countrymen. I got invited out to a rave by two beautiful Indian women who had been ignoring boys all night because of my status as a foreigner. If I had slept with them, it wouldn't be because of some inherent sweetness absent in American women. It would be because I had something nobody else there had - an escape from the threat of poverty. You haven't found women inherently more pure, you've found women with dramatically lowered standards because of their national circumstances. Consciously taking advantage of that is pretty low.

Scandinavia might be different because its wealthy, but they have different attitudes towards sex of course. It does sound like it could be a sexually freeing experience if you had some game.

Anyway that's my two cents. I think I'm going to bow out and wish you guys happiness. Maybe I'll get burned but that's part of life.


Well its your life...the people here are giving you advice but you're refusing to heed any of it. That's your choice. If you really, truly believe this girl is right for you, than forget the haters and continue on with your relationship with this women. End of story.

I'm sure either way, you'll be happy (hopefully...). Good luck to you in your future endeavors, and don't be so sensitive to criticism or negative comments. You've got to grow a thicker skin than that. And, not everyone here is miserable as you say...A lot of people are "Happier Abroad" as they say, so they get inpatient with some newbies here. Stay strong, my Asian brother.


I'll bite before I go to bed since you seem well-intentioned. One thing I've learned about scouring the internet for advice, particularly advice about people is that there are no consistencies. There are literally endless discussion boards on gender, marriage, relationships and every one with their own perspective and success/failure stories. I think there's a grain of truth in most, but something I can't stand are zealots who take an extreme stance, especially since there is no way we can give each other complete context over a few posts.

Would you really respect yourself more as a man if you swallowed the advice of some people you talked to in an online forum, or made decisions for yourself and learned the consequences the hard way? I sure wouldn't. You're faceless men behind computers, claiming to have found success overseas. You understand why I do not accept everything I am told on the net wholeheartedly, yes?

And yeah, I haven't read enough of the forum to judge what people are like here, but that's just the impression I get. It was a suggestion from an outsider. As I'm sure you know, when groups of like-minded people get together, they tend not to break from their orientation of thinking.

Take care of yourself, too.


You came here asking for advice, we're giving it, and you don't like it. We're giving advice based on our experience, which I dare say is far more extensive than yours. I had very little problem with American women when I lived in the U.S. and didn't come to Thailand for p***y. I came to train in Muay Thai after training in Holland for several years.

No offense but if my wife told me she only took the pill because it cleared up her skin and not because she didn't want to get pregnant, I would be suspicious.

Would you really respect yourself more as a man if you swallowed the advice of some people you talked to in an online forum, or made decisions for yourself and learned the consequences the hard way? I sure wouldn't. You're faceless men behind computers, claiming to have found success overseas. You understand why I do not accept everything I am told on the net wholeheartedly, yes?


Come to Thailand, you'll learn for yourself about consequences...everyone on this board knows exactly what I mean.

You came to this board asking for advice and now because we're faceless men behind computers, now you do not want to accept what we're telling you as a group? Why did you come here then?

I could care less if you think we're "claiming to found success" or not. I was trying to give you some sound advice, but of course, you're smarter than I am, you know better, and your girl is different. I've been in Thailand for almost 20 years pal - the chance of my going back to the US to live is zilch because I am happy with my life here. I'm no loser American sitting in bars all day getting shitfaced professing my love for Thai whores and if anyone has been vocal about not having a problem with American women, it's been me. I had no problem talking to women — I may not have always slept with them but that's to be expected. So Canadian, American, whatever...in my opinion most women ANYWHERE in the world want the same thing; security, a better life, a nice place to live, and of course, a bit of cum on their face and a stiff cock in them to relieve the tension. How they go about it and their approach to life is what is different.

With regards to success, I will be successful where ever I go. I'm a survivor and always have been — it doesn't matter where I am. I am unlike some guys who sit behind a computer and never go anywhere yet claim to be adventurous. I actually go to cool places, dangerous places, and do shit that most people only dream about...so please don't bitch to those on this board about your girl troubles if you're not willing to listen AND accept at least some of what we've told you.

With regards to your comment about someone "jamming a thumb in your eye socket" or "punching you in the throat," there's no reason to get like that or even insinuate something like this. We are indeed trying to help. I'm basically a little broken-down old man now and can no longer fight like I used to...but I personally talk to people offline how I talk to them online. I've been in the boxing ring with some of the best fighters in the world and the last thing I worry about it being beat up for something I said to some kid online.

As far as women valuing my American currency, I've never been what could be construed as wealthy. I don't think many of us here are extremely wealthy in the financial sense. A couple of times I've net 80-100K a year but even when I didn't have money I had dates and I got laid. For some, money is the bait. For me, I'm simply friendly and don't give a shit if they like me or not. For whatever reason, it's worked to my satisfaction over the years.

You're a man, we're here to help. But when I say grow some nuts, it's for a reason. Stop letting the p***y control your emotions. Your here because you're emotional about your relationship and don't know what to do.

Here's what to do:

1) If it works - fantastic - keep working at it so it will be a splendid relationship that lasts and lasts. It is work, believe me.
2) If it seems like it's not going to work or you're putting in more than you're getting in return on a regular basis, cut your losses, take some time away from women, and when the time is right, come back smarter.

If the chick wants you for the long term, at some point she will shit or get off the pot. If you love her, start regaining control over the relationship and if you can't do it, move on. You can't control her emotions and if she's an emotional basket case, nothing you're going to say or do is going to change this. Maybe she's torn by her parents and how they'll feel about her marrying you, I don't know. But if I were you, at some point I would tell her to make up her mind what she wants to do. You aren't getting any younger either and just because she treats you unlike other women doesn't mean other women won't treat you better in the future.

If you're a cheater at heart, why are you holding back? If you think your relationship is tough now, wait until your wife pops out a couple of kids, she needs this, they need that, she's worried, she's stressed, your stressed, and there is no reprieve. This is when most cheaters cheat, during the hard times. I cheated on a couple of women, was open about it with several, and now, despite wanting to nail all sorts of tail running around, I am faithful. But...I f***ed and f***ed and f***ed and f***ed nearly every type of woman known to mankind before I decided to get married. Now I may look but I won't cross that line.

One more thing...I've been all over the world. I've worked around the world and I've played around the world. I'm old enough to be your father. What you do is your f***ing business. But if you think your situation is so different from what other men on this board have been through, you're fooling yourself. In the end, you're gonna do what you want to do. You know the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." Well, we've led you to water, whether you drink or not is up to you.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Be easy Repatriate.... When young men are young, the visual learners have to figure some things out on their own. One of my brothers is like this guy. I can tell him about all the holes in the street, and he will maybe land in 1 or 2 but avoid the other 18 holes, because he remembered some seed I planted into his head 4 years ago.

Nothing wrong with that. Different people have different learning styles. Like good sales men, we gave our best sales pitches, gave him a few pamphlets, and now we must back of and give the customer some time to digest it, make a decision. Who knows, maybe 1 to 5 years later, he might come back to us with full understanding or a slighty modified view of the same things we all talked about with some insight we have not harped on yet. Then we can add that stuff to our arsenal for the next guy that comes along with the same stuff.

Either that or he is a 100% buy in on Ultra Progressive Liberalism/Feminism and wants to discuss this to see if he can reason with our more "extreme" views. None of those guys figure it out until they get burned themselves. The parts that stuck out to me is the birth control and the "Controlling them like their daddies do" parts.

Birth control discussion needs to be fleshed out here. Someone needs to get a topic started on that because the hormone side effects are worse than the FDA says they are IMO. My ex-wife became 250 pounds partly because of that stuff not mentioning the mental illness stuff. I refuse to let my new wife touch that shit before and after we got married. If we have 4 kids, before I sew my nuts shut, so be it.

Controlling like their daddies, is part of that old played out, lame, tired stuff that AW, especially white ones, do in rebellion so they do not have to be traditional wives in any capacity. A husband is not their father. A husband is still the leader and head of household. He should be the final decision on family matters. Feminists do everything that they can to strip and resist all of these things and in the process ruin the family by destroying all roles. Whether any of you are Christian or not, that kind of spiritual warfare is pretty powerful shit. God believers or not, they push that Satanic agenda like efficient pros!
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Repatriate wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
HorseFromWater wrote:The first girl I ever slept with was a Finnish exchange student, heh. She was really up front and fun, just laid-back about the whole thing.....

Wow, really? ....and you're still "missing it"....no pun intended to longing for the day to sleep with the Finnish exchange female student again!!!
If you see that the woman from Finland was upfront about intimacy and her onslaught of personality, then why settle for AW thinking that's the best you can do?


It seems like this guy has some kind of trophy mentality when it comes to race. He views white women as a trophy and puts them on a pedestal automatically. He doesn't make distinctions when it comes to the relative inferiority of north american women and the rest of the world. He groups them all by race. A white blonde woman is a white blonde woman anywhere to this guy. He's setting himself up for disaster, disappointment, and financial ruin.


Correct-a-mundo. The rest of the world groups themselves by culture and some do a hybrid of race and culture without being too philistine about it (well most of the time :-/). N. Americans need to stop thinking e.g. a Brazilian with melanin is some incorrigible ingrate whom is archetyped into being a Black person whereas a "mixed-breed" South African is not like the light-skinned "mixed-breed" woman from Fayetteville, NC. The two are not the same. That's like taking a 4th-generation Guyanese of Indian ancestry saying they are straight up and down Indian. The two don't mix like two dic.ks.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:04 pm

anamericaninbangkok wrote:.... I've been in Thailand for almost 20 years pal - the chance of my going back to the US to live is zilch because I am happy with my life here. I'm no loser American sitting in bars all day getting shitfaced professing my love for Thai whores and if anyone has been vocal about not having a problem with American women, it's been me. I had no problem talking to women — I may not have always slept with them but that's to be expected. So Canadian, American, whatever...in my opinion most women ANYWHERE in the world want the same thing; security, a better life, a nice place to live, and of course, a bit of cum on their face and a stiff cock in them to relieve the tension. How they go about it and their approach to life is what is different.
AnAmericanInBKK is not White man. He is Antonio Vargas the mack-daddy Black pimp from 70s blaxploitation flicks!!! Looky here at the quote!

anamericaninbangkok wrote:One more thing...I've been all over the world. I've worked around the world and I've played around the world. I'm old enough to be your father. What you do is your f***ing business. But if you think your situation is so different from what other men on this board have been through, you're fooling yourself. In the end, you're gonna do what you want to do. You [already] know the old saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." Well, we've led you to water, whether you drink or not is up to you.
PUN INTENDED!!!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest