If you want to save up money and engage in some business or talent pursuit that's fine. North America is great for acquiring money and storing assets. I suggest you read Ladislav's series of articles talking about how to derive benefits from multiple countries without limiting yourself to one possibility. Too many men become trapped in N. American reality, it's sad. I'm not bashing you because it's fun i'm doing it because you are repeating the same mistakes a lot of people on here have gone through before. Most of us are older and even though i've never been emotionally and financially raped (thank god) this has happened to quite a few of my long time friends and acquaintances. Some of them who were typical handsome white guys who could have had anyone but thought they found their "true love." They followed the program and did what society said they were supposed to do and now they are paying a steep price in the form of alimony and debt. Some of them have children and are screwed for life, they won't be free from serious financial obligations until they are well into their 50's. By that time all the energy and spark of life you will have from your youth will be squandered on slaving away 9 to 5 to pay for some ex wife's shit so she can f**k her new man in a house you probably used to own. If you look at basic marriage and divorce statistics they are very alarming and it's probably going to get worse before it gets better.HorseFromWater wrote:
I'm sure you've got a mind and experiences. Fck, I'll probably even end up living in Europe at some point, although I want to punch you in the throat for that omega male comment. There are things I want to accomplish here first in any case, see if I can save some money and take a shot at some creative pursuits before I run off chasing girls. Down the road, you know? Be friendlier to people and they'll probably listen to you more.
Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Listen to repatriate on this. I may disagree a lot with repatriate but he's right on what he is talking about on this thread.
This is how most N. American men end up. They fully submit to the hamster dance and circular rationalization of most North American women. They believe what they are doing is "morally just" and proper because women have indoctrinated them and control most of North America's core social dynamics. Most men don't think about the long term consequences or the way laws and relations between the genders are seriously rigged in the U.S. and Canada. All men from N. America should travel abroad and experience non english speaking countries. For minorities it should be mandatory. You get your passport at 18 and then you get a stipend to go travel. That's what i'm going to do with a son if I ever have one..they are going to get handed a passport and told to go out there for awhile. Then they are going to tell me what they learned when they come back and it better be good.
I only knew how bad it was when my girlfriend refused to take it and we talked about it. She took it with her long time ex boyfriend and it had serious side effects. It's very serious and it can also lead to long term health complications. The idea that someone is taking it to "clear up skin" makes me doubt this very much. Why not consult a dermatologist and get real medicine for skin issues? Why subject themselves to birth control. It doesn't make a lot of sense.
Hell yeah! I told my wife, our sons will have to do some travel outside and I will try to guide them to look for wives in whatever places are still good 20-30 years from now.
The reason why it clears up the skin is because alot of acne is due to hormone explosion/imbalances. I do not have all the exact science down, but for an example, when young people are sexually active, the loss of Testosterone/Rise of Estrogen can cause acne outbreaks. With teenage boys, they jack off alot, and get pizza face fairly easy. One thing the FDA and Big Pharma do not want people to know is that good ol' plain Zn (Zinc), re-balances hormones.
Next time your face breaks out, take 25-75mg of Zinc per day, with food (to prevent nausea), and watch your face pustules start bursting or shrinking off your face. If any pop or break open, wash with soap and water and keep the surface of your face clean, and you will see a big difference.
Don't believe me? Google it for yourself. If this was common knowledge the "Zit industry" would run out of business.
Birth control manipulates hormones in women to prevent pregnancy. Those same hormones are normally supposed to regulate their weight, moods, acne, etc. These pills screw with what our bodies were designed to control naturally. The pill is a cornerstone of feminism too.
Most Western medicine is bullshit. Prevent, stop, or address one thing, and then cause many more problems in the form of side effects.
EDIT: For boys/men semen carries some of Zinc in it naturally and too much ejaculation removes the amount of Zn in the body, which the body uses to fight infections (acne, skin infections, etc).
Nice tip on zinc i'll be sure and get some next time. I don't have a problem with acne or anything but it seems like a helpful supplement.
The thought crossed my mind that he's just a troll but he went to a lot of effort typing out half page justifications. Even if he is a big fat troll at least men who don't have a clue who are borderline on the whole feminism/western socialization issue might stumble onto this thread and finally get it.
For any Canadian lurkers,
If you live with her and she pops out a kid (doesn't have to be yours), the couple is as good as married.
You'll at least be on the hook for child support. "... best interest of the child"
не поглеждай назад.
"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
I don't think he is a troll, but if he is, his story is a good lesson for overseas Asians everywhere! This thread can serve as a good wake-up call for so many frustrated Asian men out there, who have no clue as to what is going with them in their relationship with Western women and their place in Western society.
Most Asian men are completely oblivious or brainwashed to really care, to be honest.
Most asian-american men (including Canadians) are:
1) White washed asians. They either walk and talk with effeminate voice and inflection. If not they will overcompensate with the frat boy look. They try to supplicate to the white mainstream and bubble head white American pop culture. They buddy up with as many white friends as possible to feel legitimized. They will bash asian culture and refuse to learn asian language(s) or travel abroad. If they do travel abroad it will be on some cliche european trip with their white American/Canadian friends where they will hang out in tight cliques. If you meet them they will throw off a distinct insecure bad vibe.
2) Omega males. Guys that grew up in introverted households with their noses stuck in books. Fearful of the world and everything else. Limited relationships or perhaps virgins into their late 20-30's. They recoil in horror at the idea of putting aside career ambitions to go adventuring or involve themselves in some activity to expand their mind beyond mainstream norms. They idolize women from afar and have improbable relationship fantasies. They tend to get in long term relationships where the women run over them.
3) Asian fobs. Guys who hang out in their just arrived immigrant groups. They go to fob house parties, fob cafes, eat at fob restaurants. America or Canada might as well be little Hong Kong or little Taiwan to these people. They tend to date within their tight social circles but at least they are getting laid. Some of them pull fantastic looking women and are evolved in their own way. However, they are often snobbish moneyed people and hard to relate to unless you want to conform to their culture.
4) The 1% enlightened asian americans ie. rotten bananas. I'm taking the term "rotten banana" from how Eddie Huang famous chef-owner of Baohaus describes himself. People who grew up in American or Canadian culture who shirk off the model minority thing and have more or less taken the red pill to see how North American culture really is and how we relate to it. They do their own thing on their own terms making it work. There are other guys i'd classify as rotten bananas too like artist David Choe and chef David Chang. I think we fit into this category.
rotting banana? damn, it makes coconut sound sublime.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."
Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?
*Puts on his Sandman from Showtime-At-The-Apollo exosuit*
*Yanks M Guy by the neck off of the stage with his cane*
*Unzips and slips out of his Sandman exosuit*
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
I don't know if Eddie Huang coined that term but it's a mockery of the whole banana and coconut syndrome (white washed asian). Basically weak asian-americans with no identity. A rotten banana is someone who is rotten by mainstream society's judgement of what an asian-american should be. But in fact being "rotten" is the opposite. It's when you figure out it's all bullshit and you're free from minority conformism and have attained enlightenment.
Man, you guys are harsh. He's just a kid in college. Most of the guys here are 30+, even 35+. Relationship dynamics are completely different in your early 20's and in college, including for non-minority guys, except perhaps for the top 5%--which still isn't as big a deal yet at that age.
First of all, she sounds like a sweet and attractive girl and they're in a real situation since they live in different cities.
Secondly, don't worry about the family. Which situation would you prefer:
1. Family loves you to death, girl doesn't really like you, tries to avoid you
2. Girl likes you a lot, family is not that happy about the situation.
One thing that is correct is that both of you are young, and you still have a lot of opportunities. Another is that if she starts to pull back a bit to much, you should do this a bit too--. See how it affects her. Even kind of subtlely mention other cute girls and see how she reacts. Or mention time apart.
The main thing here is up to you. Do you love her, more so than almost anyone else? Or do you think it's because you may not be able to do better? Do you think that in 10 or 20 years you'd regret letting her go? Things WILL change for you in the future-- you are still young.