Putting yourself in a PUA position

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another thing I've noticed is that men who travel in the course of their jobs seem to automatically be more attractive to females. It wouldn't be hard to explain this on an evolutionary basis. This probably explains the traditional "travelling salesman - Farmer's daughter" stories. Even when I was travelling around picking fruit for peanuts I seemed to magically become more attractive to females, and seemed to attract the absolute highest quality females. As soon as I stopped doing that I went back to being a "beta loser". Very strange. The female libido seems to be somewhat absolutist. Any little thing can mean the difference between getting more ass than a toilet seat or none at all.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: Putting yourself in a PUA position

Post by fightforlove »

Cornfed wrote: Any other ideas?
:idea: Here's one: become a youth pastor/leader at a church. The married, 30something youth pastor at my old church was screwing one of the 16yo hotties in his Christian youth group. Of course, when word got out, he left our church and then had to do a few years in prison which also ruined his marriage. But yeah, it's another example of the power that authority wields over females.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

fightforlove wrote:
Cornfed wrote: Any other ideas?
:idea: Here's one: become a youth pastor/leader at a church. The married, 30something youth pastor at my old church was screwing one of the 16yo hotties in his Christian youth group. Of course, when word got out, he left our church and then had to do a few years in prison which also ruined his marriage. But yeah, it's another example of the power that authority wields over females.
Sounds like the type of "nice Christian girl" that my mother wanted me to marry one day. :roll:
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
- Voltaire
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fightforlove wrote: :idea: Here's one: become a youth pastor/leader at a church.
That's another good one. You would be in front of people, in authority and the center of everyone's attention. Therefore skanks would have bragging rights among their friends when you f***ed them.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Good topic

Out of all positions that have been discussed, I believe that being a DJ would be the best position for most. It isn't as age/looks discriminating and it's portable. If you are good at it, it won't matter what you look like as much. After you get a little recognition, you can travel all over the world. I have known many DJ's that became DJ's to get women. Of course the best DJ's are the ones who also have a passion for music. If you have a good ear for music and want an edge, being a DJ is a great option. You can make great $$ as a DJ, which is an advantage. I've seen DJ's in many countries and they always have "groupies". Most people in their environment are under the influence of some alcohol/drug. There are some real music lovers all over the world. If you can really make them "feel" the music, you will become godlike to them. They will look past looks and age. They will not only be interested in f***ing you, but being in a relationship with you. I have seen this first hand, but MOST DJ's (even those "hopeless romantic" types) become players...because they can. One great thing about being a DJ is that you don't have to be a hypocrite...just be exactly who you are.