Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Western Women on Western Men in Thailand

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Western Women on Western Men in Thailand

Postby Taco » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:40 am

The Russian woman in this video is the only one that supports western men in Thailand.

Western Women On Kho San Road
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX2c5HH4CYA
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby xiongmao » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:39 pm

These oddball women are very strange. Better Western women can often be seen with their husbands/boyfriends visiting gogo bars and enjoying what else this great city has to offer.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Western Women On Kho San Road

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Taco wrote:The Russian woman in this video is the only one that supports western men in Thailand.

Interesting.

The other pretty woman in the video was also more supportive of men.

All-in-all another good "theme" video for HA.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:20 pm

@Taco,

Once again: when you aren't on that conspiracy-theory malarky, you actually come up with nice links. Thank you for this gem, sir. ;-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:01 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@Taco,

Once again: when you aren't on that conspiracy-theory malarky, you actually come up with nice links. Thank you for this gem, sir. ;-)

This is not a conspiracy theory, its a conspiracy fact. Most western women are intensely jealous and feel threatened by Thai women because they can't compete. White women feel fully justified in cleaning out your account but when they see Thai women getting money from you then its a huge problem. Of course, white women are the only ones to complain in keeping with their victim mentality.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Taco is not a conspiracy theorist, he is a daring social reformer as shown in this video so don't forget it! Thanks TACO.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Moretorque wrote:

Taco is not a conspiracy theorist, he is a daring social reformer as shown in this video so don't forget it! Thanks TACO.

Look Panhandle 850/Ft. Meyers 239, it will be up to me what I'd like to remember. Please don't f.uck with me, guy. I'm not the one.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women