Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

8 Signs She's A Keeper

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

8 Signs She's A Keeper

Postby Taco » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:09 am

I don't agree with all the points on this list. However, I can safely say you should never keep a woman that does not submit to your will(99% of western women).

8 Signs She's A Keeper
http://www.returnofkings.com/15170/8-si ... s-a-keeper
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 8 Signs She's A Keeper

Postby ContraMundumRants » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:11 pm

Taco wrote:I don't agree with all the points on this list. However, I can safely say you should never keep a woman that does not submit to your will(99% of western women).

Heck, in the West, the woman will demand that you submit to HER will.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Postby green1976 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:42 pm

ContraMundumRants wrote:
Taco wrote:I don't agree with all the points on this list. However, I can safely say you should never keep a woman that does not submit to your will(99% of western women).

Heck, in the West, the woman will demand that you submit to HER will.

And still after you submit to HER WILL,she is persuaded that you are submitting HER TO YOUR WILL.

That's the worst part of it,many of them sincerely believe they are submitting themselves by being with a man,so laws are there to balance the inegality.

In these condition,you will understand in no way a communication can be established as they don't even comprehend the situation,being opportunist when it fit them.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:13 pm

8 Signs She's A Keeper
http://www.returnofkings.com/15170/8-si ... s-a-keeper

Really good stuff. The ARTICLE is a keeper.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby RichieBoy » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:44 pm

I like this article guys, I think its getting harder and harder to find one who measures up to point 6, how many girls could you look at and positively judge shes had less than 10? lol
Point 7 is an interesting one as well, if she gets on well with her dad it shows she appreciates men.
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Postby RedMenace » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:42 pm

There should be 10 signs she's a keeper. From then on we rate women out of these 10 signs not how they are perceived to look. Based on the 8 signs here I have a 7/8 woman right now. She gets a 0.5 in 8 and 3 but once am done with her 3 will be 1.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:30 pm

RedMenace wrote:There should be 10 signs she's a keeper. From then on we rate women out of these 10 signs not how they are perceived to look. Based on the 8 signs here I have a 7/8 woman right now. She gets a 0.5 in 8 and 3 but once am done with her 3 will be 1.

Sounds good.

I like the idea of using this as an alternative rating system.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby polya » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:19 am

Or don't keep her - just stay single in case there's someone you like better out there!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women