Latin America girls/women vs. Eastern Europe girls/women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Latin America girls/women vs. Eastern Europe girls/women

Post by Inter2002 »

I was thinking of starting a thread based on the similarities and differences between Latin America girls/women, and Eastern Europe girls/women. I keep wondering if the culture, as well as the level of feminism is not as much as both Latin America, & Eastern Europe.

I think that Eastern European culture is broad, it's not like Latin America where each any every country is identical. For an Example Northern Eastern Europe there's the Baltic nations Estonia/Lithuania/Latvia in which they are close to Finland as well as Germanic/Swedish influences. Where as in South Eastern Europe there's Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia, Serbia, Kosovo, Croatia etc, which has had Arab/Ottoman Turk influences in the past. Then there's the central Eastern European nations such as Czech, Poland, Hungary and more.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

posting.php?mode=quote&p=146188
ContraMundumRants wrote:
The real competition is between Latinas and Eastern European/Russian women.

Now that would require its own thread!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."