Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Older Man / Younger Woman: ¡¡ Si Se Puede !!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Older Man / Younger Woman: ¡¡ Si Se Puede !!

Postby Jester » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:05 am

Yes, gentlemen, we CAN get that younger female. If HE can, YOU can.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... octor.html

[pic]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087812/Rick-Santorums-wife-Karen-love-affair-abortion-doctor.html[/pic]

¡¡ Si se puede, cabron !!

PS: OH YEAH -- notice how she f***ed the World's Most Interesting Alpha, then left him to breed with Mr. Beta?

Not a real uplifting story... I know... there go those Cherished Illusions...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:25 am

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA LLS!!!!!

Que payaso eres tú!!!!! jajajaaja
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:40 am

This happened a while ago though, and he was senior to her in the medical profession.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Older Man / Younger Woman: ¡¡ Si Se Puede !!

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:10 am

Jester wrote:PS: OH YEAH -- notice how she f***ed the World's Most Interesting Alpha, then left him to breed with Mr. Beta?

Not a real uplifting story... I know... there go those Cherished Illusions...

Alpha lays, beta pays has been the strategy for as long as there has been both types to choose from.
Most of them will do this, where they can get away with it.
The only question is which order they try it.

You can even find articles and vids advising women "date the bad boy, but don't marry him".
(e.g. farcebook's Sheryl "lean in" Sandberg) :roll:
I say in the book, date the bad boys, date the crazy boys, but do not marry them.
Marry the boys who are going to change half of the diapers.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby gsjackson » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:31 am

Don't know how well he backed up the talk, but I've always enjoyed the attitude of Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., perhaps the most prominent legal thinker the US has ever produced. Still on the high court at 90, Holmes was seated on a park bench in Washington when an attractive young woman in her 20s walked by. Holmes' comment: "Oh, to be 80 again."
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Cornfed wrote:This happened a while ago though, and he was senior to her in the medical profession.

As you said on another thread: STATUS in her social circle.

I guess Phil Whats-his-name, Lakers coach, was another example of this. Was dating the daughter of the owner, Jerry Buss, I think.

I think if you can nail the much-younger girl WITH HER FATHER'S BLESSING, that is real status.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gsjackson » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Jester wrote:
Cornfed wrote:This happened a while ago though, and he was senior to her in the medical profession.

I guess Phil Whats-his-name, Lakers coach, was another example of this. Was dating the daughter of the owner, Jerry Buss, I think.

I think if you can nail the much-younger girl WITH HER FATHER'S BLESSING, that is real status.

He fixed them up. Told her she needed to date an older man. And she is not unattractive. This has lasted for years, and they're now engaged.

Another example: In the mid '90s I was handball royalty in the Washington area -- not the best player in the mid-Atlantic region, but up there. I noted to one of the players -- an M.D. with a lot of family money -- that I thought his step-daughter had one of the most beautiful faces I'd ever seen (truth). From that point for almost the next year I went on what were essentially "double dates" with the guy, his wife and step-daughter. I was 44, she was 16. He told me I could date her for real when she turned 18.

The relationship foundered on communication difficulties and I lost interest even though she was a sweetheart, but I'm still amazed at the opportunity that presented itself because of my status in that particular subculture, which is a very small and insular one.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby davewe » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Jester wrote:

Jeannie Buss is 52 so I don't think this is really an older man-younger woman thing.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women