Thoughts on ChineseLoveLinks?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Thoughts on ChineseLoveLinks?

Post by zboy1 »

I have just joined the website ChineseLoveLinks looking for girls to date. So far, I've gotten quite a bit of responses from women. Does anyone have any experience with this dating website? Is it any good? I would like some feedback. Thanks...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, I met most of my ladies on there. Can't fault the quality of them. Most spoke good English, all had degrees. All turned up for dates.

But if you're in China for the long term then try to explore other options. Try cold approaching. Date friends of friends. Date students at the local University. Join a Chinese dating site like JiaYuan. Try speed dating.

I attended a dating party - there were 150+ ladies there but sadly I didn't see anyone I liked. Luck of the draw really. But foreigners never go to these events, so you'll be popular. Or maybe not. I was kind of too much of a novelty there really.

JiaYuan is pretty cheap to join, but as it's all in Chinese you'll struggle to use the site without help.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

It's amazing though; I'm getting so many responses back--I can't keep up! And to think, whenever I use an American dating site, I get practically no responses, LOL. Nothing's changed about me, except that I'm now looking for Chinese women and not American women, LOL.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, much the same is true of Thai Love Links. I've managed two dates in two days now. I've been arranging dates at a faster rate than I was in China. But then in China I was in class for half the day, whereas I spend more time online here.

The quality of lady on these sites can be very good indeed. Lady 1 had fun written all over her, but I'm not sure she could be tamed. Lady 2 was 37, a graduate, and only works weekdays so she must have a pretty good job. Also she claimed to speak no English, but by the end of the date she was pretty much fluent. Lol. And down to more basic stuff, her legs are amazing - just like my KTV lady I met when I first came here and Everdred and Falcon showed me around.

Grrr, if only she hadn't brought a chaperone. But she will be easy to re-date as she lives close by and works quite short hours.

Got many leads for next week but don't tell my customer or he'll never get his website built.

There aren't quite as many ladies on Chinese Love Links. But the quality is really there.

My tip is to keep changing the searches you do. Lady 2 was a completely random selection that appeared when I looked for members in my local area.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:It's amazing though; I'm getting so many responses back--I can't keep up! And to think, whenever I use an American dating site, I get practically no responses, LOL. Nothing's changed about me, except that I'm now looking for Chinese women and not American women, LOL.
That site is pretty good. It's one of the ones I recommend along with Chinalovematch. If you can get QQi personals and learn how to use QQ to find Chinese women, you can score big that way as well, but you might need to know more Chinese to make that work well.

My best advice to you is to only search for "Looks wise" your FAVORITE LOOK! Humor the other pretty ones too if you can, but see how close to perfect you can find. Hair,face, body, age, height intelligence, etc. China has sooo many women it is easier to find one that will blow your f***ing socks off! Don't feel afraid to chat with any 8-10's! You are more likely in their league unlike the local men around them. Like you have already noticed, there are no shortages, only for Chinese men. :lol: :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you plan to join Chinese Love Links, please use my affiliate link. hehe

http://cupidlinks.com/?a=84642&c=3336&s1=
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne