Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Woman asked me if I've had a lot of girlfriends

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Cornfed » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:47 am

tre wrote:I expect her to contribute financially (a good career) so that BOTH of our lives can be better. The next 5 years are going to be hell (school and work for both of us simultaneously). If she can do what I expect, then I feel that she will contribute to our happiness.

So you are essentially pimping out your girlfriend to the system and causing her to become a barren feminist whore. That's pretty hateful.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Postby tre » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:17 am

^^^No, she's not as feminist as she used to be. She used to walk around like a princess, but I pretty much ended that. She used to see "relationship" and "love" the way Hollywood shows it. That's all BS and more infatuation than anything else. Sacrifice, work and being willing to take a bullet for your significant other is real love. When she came to the USA from the Philippines, she essentially had the red carpet rolled out for her. This had to be deprogrammed. She was raised by her mother to marry a rich man and do NOTHING. That had to be undone. She doesn't want children and neither do I. All I have to do is take her around my nieces and nephews for an hour or so and she can't handle it anymore. Not everyone should have children. I'll even say that MOST people in the USA should NOT be having children. Bad parents lead to bad children lead to bad society. If you can't offer a good future for your children WITHOUT government assistance, then you shouldn't have them...period.

Also, why would I want her to stay home and be useless while I slave away? What kind of sense does that make? It's no good for either of us and she develops no skills. Once she learned what $$ represents (blood, sweat, tears), then she doesn't feel like spending on useless shit. I do nothing out of hate. If I hated her, I'd do the opposite of what I'm doing...
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby Cornfed » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:18 am

tre wrote:^^^No, she's not as feminist as she used to be. She used to walk around like a princess, but I pretty much ended that. She used to see "relationship" and "love" the way Hollywood shows it. That's all BS and more infatuation than anything else. Sacrifice, work and being willing to take a bullet for your significant other is real love. When she came to the USA from the Philippines, she essentially had the red carpet rolled out for her. This had to be deprogrammed. She was raised by her mother to marry a rich man and do NOTHING. That had to be undone. [..]

Also, why would I want her to stay home and be useless while I slave away? What kind of sense does that make? It's no good for either of us and she develops no skills. Once she learned what $$ represents (blood, sweat, tears), then she doesn't feel like spending on useless shit. I do nothing out of hate. If I hated her, I'd do the opposite of what I'm doing...

You are encouraging your gf to continue being a feminist by telling her to serve GovCorp through the system rather than serving a husband and family, which is the lynchpin of feminism. Other aspects of feminism such as entitlement fantasies were brainwashed into females to destroy traditional families and in due time will be dispensed with. Any job that requires a female to be "educated" (as if such a thing is possible) is probably bullshit and may well amount to being a corporate whore. Of course, it might be possible for your gf to earn some money working part time (which she should give to you) but ideally this would be in some family business where she was not exposed to the whorporate world. Otherwise it should be her duty to organize your stuff, wait on you hand and foot, satisfy you sexually and generally make your life great. This and having babies is what females are for.

She doesn't want children and neither do I. All I have to do is take her around my nieces and nephews for an hour or so and she can't handle it anymore. Not everyone should have children. I'll even say that MOST people in the USA should NOT be having children. Bad parents lead to bad children lead to bad society. If you can't offer a good future for your children WITHOUT government assistance, then you shouldn't have them...period.


In communist countries such as the USA, the vast majority of people are going to be dependant on the regime because that is the nature of communism. This is no reason to go extinct. In times such as these it is obviously not possible to guarantee any sort of future for your children, but if quality people don't breed then that does guarantee the destruction of humanity as a viable species.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby tre » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:24 am

Well, we are just barely getting by as it is financially here in the states. My attempt at business abroad was pretty devastating and now I'm starting from scratch....again. I'm not exactly young either and she is nearing her 30's. In order for us to have the kind of income to make a better life and have ANY possibility of retirement sometime in my lifetime, it would likely require that both of us work. Perhaps this wouldn't be the case abroad due to the lower cost of living. However, unless we marry...she can't get a pass unless she has a job (workers pass) of her own. I suppose she could get a pass if she were to go and teach English in some country part-time, but she is not really a native English speaker (although she speaks extremely good English at this point). She's from the Philippines and other countries aren't going to except her as an English teacher as they would a white, native English speaking woman.

My goal is NOT to have her working in the USA in a corporate position. I HATE corporate America with a passion. I can't stand that mindset either. There is nothing honest about it and people that are involved seem to have no conscience. I'd rather have her work abroad...perhaps only part-time if we can manage it.

Future generations are definitely in trouble. Educated, intelligent people are choosing to have 1 child or perhaps none while irresponsible people are having 5 and 6 kids. If my gf wanted kids and accepted the responsibility of them, then I'd consider it. However, the LAST thing I want is to be working AND taking care of everything else. I guess the next few years will be sort of a test. We have limited options in having a good future and I don't see a possibility of my being successful on one income while going to school.

As harsh as your post seemed at first. I understand what you are saying and it is actually very thought provoking. I do love this girl and I want her to have a rewarding life with me. However, she may not be willing to do what it takes. She doesn't like me being away working 7 days per week and then studying before and after work...but what options do I have? Even now, I have a hard time focusing on her as I'm stressing overtime about the future. I guess time will tell how things turn out. Since she doesn't really know what she wants (other than having everything she wants...lol), I have to make all the decisions....at least that's how it's been.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby kai1275 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:23 pm

I bet me and Cornfed are the only ones here that fully understand the effects of the US workforce on women's mental health. He always is spot on as if he lived through that himself!

Any man willing to let his wife work in this ugly country that chews and spits people out, is playing a very very dangerous game. I won't let my wife work, after I lost my AW exwife to Feminism, Graduate School and Women's studies, and 60 hour work weeks. Now she is in doctorate school. All those other things were always more important than me. She refused to stay home or work less, because she thought that would make her less than me. :roll:

She stays home, practices English, learns my trade to help me do side projects, does small errands for me, cooks, plays games, cleans, and waits for me to come home. She is always happy and relaxed. Sometimes she has too much energy, but that is a good thing. It helps me feel younger. :wink:

Believe it or not, I actually save more money having her not working. No second car notes and maintenance costs, no extra gas costs, no extra student loans, no extra car insurance, no extra work clothing costs, no hiring a maid to come clean my house because I'm too f***ing busy, etc.

If I could get rid of the debts from my exwife right now, I could easily afford 4 kids and her.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:28 pm

kai1275 wrote:I bet me and Cornfed are the only ones here that fully understand the effects of the US workforce on women's mental health. He always is spot on as if he lived through that himself!

Any man willing to let his wife work in this ugly country that chews and spits people out, is playing a very very dangerous game. I won't let my wife work, after I lost my AW exwife to Feminism, Graduate School and Women's studies, and 60 hour work weeks. Now she is in doctorate school. All those other things were always more important than me. She refused to stay home or work less, because she thought that would make her less than me. :roll:

She stays home, practices English, learns my trade to help me do side projects, does small errands for me, cooks, plays games, cleans, and waits for me to come home. She is always happy and relaxed. Sometimes she has too much energy, but that is a good thing. It helps me feel younger. :wink:

Believe it or not, I actually save more money having her not working. No second car notes and maintenance costs, no extra gas costs, no extra student loans, no extra car insurance, no extra work clothing costs, no hiring a maid to come clean my house because I'm too f***ing busy, etc.

If I could get rid of the debts from my exwife right now, I could easily afford 4 kids and her.


You better watch out with her learning English. The moment those Amy-Chang anti-self-racists will try to ABC-Americanized her and she's out of there like yesteryear. Those White-washed ABC Chinese's are Whiter than Roy Innis, Herman Caine, and Cuba Gooding Jr's voice put together.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby kai1275 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:51 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:I bet me and Cornfed are the only ones here that fully understand the effects of the US workforce on women's mental health. He always is spot on as if he lived through that himself!

Any man willing to let his wife work in this ugly country that chews and spits people out, is playing a very very dangerous game. I won't let my wife work, after I lost my AW exwife to Feminism, Graduate School and Women's studies, and 60 hour work weeks. Now she is in doctorate school. All those other things were always more important than me. She refused to stay home or work less, because she thought that would make her less than me. :roll:

She stays home, practices English, learns my trade to help me do side projects, does small errands for me, cooks, plays games, cleans, and waits for me to come home. She is always happy and relaxed. Sometimes she has too much energy, but that is a good thing. It helps me feel younger. :wink:

Believe it or not, I actually save more money having her not working. No second car notes and maintenance costs, no extra gas costs, no extra student loans, no extra car insurance, no extra work clothing costs, no hiring a maid to come clean my house because I'm too f***ing busy, etc.

If I could get rid of the debts from my exwife right now, I could easily afford 4 kids and her.


You better watch out with her learning English. The moment those Amy-Chang anti-self-racists will try to ABC-Americanized her and she's out of there like yesteryear. Those White-washed ABC Chinese's are Whiter than Roy Innis, Herman Caine, and Cuba Gooding Jr's voice put together.


She already knows English. Just needs improvement speaking it. I highly highly doubt she will get good enough with it to be dangerous.

The Key to what you said was ABC. There are light years worth of differences between ABCs and non-ABCs. Check out Winston for example, he is damn near ABC because he got here when he was very young. That makes a huge difference. FOBs and recent arrivals are too old in life and set in their ways to become like ABCs. Our kids will be a different story though. That's my only concern.

Besides my wife hates feminism. Most Chinese women do, even the ones that are not even aware of it's existence. Yesterday she begged me to turn off the TV because there was a spoiled rotten white girl bitching about some 16th birthday party gift. :lol: :lol:

She is already annoyed with various things about white people and now thinks they are weird. I tried to tell her before she got here, but she did not believe me. A few trips to the local malls and now she wants to be a Tiger Mom! LOL
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:07 am

kai1275 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:I bet me and Cornfed are the only ones here that fully understand the effects of the US workforce on women's mental health. He always is spot on as if he lived through that himself!

Any man willing to let his wife work in this ugly country that chews and spits people out, is playing a very very dangerous game. I won't let my wife work, after I lost my AW exwife to Feminism, Graduate School and Women's studies, and 60 hour work weeks. Now she is in doctorate school. All those other things were always more important than me. She refused to stay home or work less, because she thought that would make her less than me. :roll:

She stays home, practices English, learns my trade to help me do side projects, does small errands for me, cooks, plays games, cleans, and waits for me to come home. She is always happy and relaxed. Sometimes she has too much energy, but that is a good thing. It helps me feel younger. :wink:

Believe it or not, I actually save more money having her not working. No second car notes and maintenance costs, no extra gas costs, no extra student loans, no extra car insurance, no extra work clothing costs, no hiring a maid to come clean my house because I'm too f***ing busy, etc.

If I could get rid of the debts from my exwife right now, I could easily afford 4 kids and her.


You better watch out with her learning English. The moment those Amy-Chang anti-self-racists will try to ABC-Americanized her and she's out of there like yesteryear. Those White-washed ABC Chinese's are Whiter than Roy Innis, Herman Caine, and Cuba Gooding Jr's voice put together.


She already knows English. Just needs improvement speaking it. I highly highly doubt she will get good enough with it to be dangerous.

The Key to what you said was ABC. There are light years worth of differences between ABCs and non-ABCs. Check out Winston for example, he is damn near ABC because he got here when he was very young. That makes a huge difference. FOBs and recent arrivals are too old in life and set in their ways to become like ABCs. Our kids will be a different story though. That's my only concern.

Besides my wife hates feminism. Most Chinese women do, even the ones that are not even aware of it's existence. Yesterday she begged me to turn off the TV because there was a spoiled rotten white girl bitching about some 16th birthday party gift. :lol: :lol:

She is already annoyed with various things about white people and now thinks they are weird. I tried to tell her before she got here, but she did not believe me. A few trips to the local malls and now she wants to be a Tiger Mom! LOL


You didn't tell me that before. You are fortunate!!! :-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Halwick » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:35 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:I bet me and Cornfed are the only ones here that fully understand the effects of the US workforce on women's mental health. He always is spot on as if he lived through that himself!

Any man willing to let his wife work in this ugly country that chews and spits people out, is playing a very very dangerous game. I won't let my wife work, after I lost my AW exwife to Feminism, Graduate School and Women's studies, and 60 hour work weeks. Now she is in doctorate school. All those other things were always more important than me. She refused to stay home or work less, because she thought that would make her less than me. :roll:

She stays home, practices English, learns my trade to help me do side projects, does small errands for me, cooks, plays games, cleans, and waits for me to come home. She is always happy and relaxed. Sometimes she has too much energy, but that is a good thing. It helps me feel younger. :wink:

Believe it or not, I actually save more money having her not working. No second car notes and maintenance costs, no extra gas costs, no extra student loans, no extra car insurance, no extra work clothing costs, no hiring a maid to come clean my house because I'm too f***ing busy, etc.

If I could get rid of the debts from my exwife right now, I could easily afford 4 kids and her.


You better watch out with her learning English. The moment those Amy-Chang anti-self-racists will try to ABC-Americanized her and she's out of there like yesteryear. Those White-washed ABC Chinese's are Whiter than Roy Innis, Herman Caine, and Cuba Gooding Jr's voice put together.


She already knows English. Just needs improvement speaking it. I highly highly doubt she will get good enough with it to be dangerous.

The Key to what you said was ABC. There are light years worth of differences between ABCs and non-ABCs. Check out Winston for example, he is damn near ABC because he got here when he was very young. That makes a huge difference. FOBs and recent arrivals are too old in life and set in their ways to become like ABCs. Our kids will be a different story though. That's my only concern.

Besides my wife hates feminism. Most Chinese women do, even the ones that are not even aware of it's existence. Yesterday she begged me to turn off the TV because there was a spoiled rotten white girl bitching about some 16th birthday party gift. :lol: :lol:

She is already annoyed with various things about white people and now thinks they are weird. I tried to tell her before she got here, but she did not believe me. A few trips to the local malls and now she wants to be a Tiger Mom! LOL


You didn't tell me that before. You are fortunate!!! :-)


Agreed! Kai1275, you are most fortunate to have a wife who cooperates, assists, takes care of the domestic burdens, and takes care of you.
Did you say she's from China? What region? How old is she, and how long have you both been married?

Re saving money by having her not working: You are absolutely right. When she NOT works, you not only avoid the cost of a second car and associated costs, but you also avoid the costs of housekeeper/maid, cook, nannies', day care centers, etc. Most U.S. women can't see that.

And they wonder where all the money goes and complains husband doesn't make enough money.
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby Jester » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:12 am

Cornfed wrote:
Of course, it might be possible for your gf to earn some money working part time (which she should give to you)

but ideally this would be in some family business where she was not exposed to the whorporate world.

Otherwise it should be her duty to organize your stuff, wait on you hand and foot, satisfy you sexually and generally make your life great. This and having babies is what females are for.



+3
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby kai1275 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Halwick wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:I bet me and Cornfed are the only ones here that fully understand the effects of the US workforce on women's mental health. He always is spot on as if he lived through that himself!

Any man willing to let his wife work in this ugly country that chews and spits people out, is playing a very very dangerous game. I won't let my wife work, after I lost my AW exwife to Feminism, Graduate School and Women's studies, and 60 hour work weeks. Now she is in doctorate school. All those other things were always more important than me. She refused to stay home or work less, because she thought that would make her less than me. :roll:

She stays home, practices English, learns my trade to help me do side projects, does small errands for me, cooks, plays games, cleans, and waits for me to come home. She is always happy and relaxed. Sometimes she has too much energy, but that is a good thing. It helps me feel younger. :wink:

Believe it or not, I actually save more money having her not working. No second car notes and maintenance costs, no extra gas costs, no extra student loans, no extra car insurance, no extra work clothing costs, no hiring a maid to come clean my house because I'm too f***ing busy, etc.

If I could get rid of the debts from my exwife right now, I could easily afford 4 kids and her.


You better watch out with her learning English. The moment those Amy-Chang anti-self-racists will try to ABC-Americanized her and she's out of there like yesteryear. Those White-washed ABC Chinese's are Whiter than Roy Innis, Herman Caine, and Cuba Gooding Jr's voice put together.


She already knows English. Just needs improvement speaking it. I highly highly doubt she will get good enough with it to be dangerous.

The Key to what you said was ABC. There are light years worth of differences between ABCs and non-ABCs. Check out Winston for example, he is damn near ABC because he got here when he was very young. That makes a huge difference. FOBs and recent arrivals are too old in life and set in their ways to become like ABCs. Our kids will be a different story though. That's my only concern.

Besides my wife hates feminism. Most Chinese women do, even the ones that are not even aware of it's existence. Yesterday she begged me to turn off the TV because there was a spoiled rotten white girl bitching about some 16th birthday party gift. :lol: :lol:

She is already annoyed with various things about white people and now thinks they are weird. I tried to tell her before she got here, but she did not believe me. A few trips to the local malls and now she wants to be a Tiger Mom! LOL


You didn't tell me that before. You are fortunate!!! :-)


Agreed! Kai1275, you are most fortunate to have a wife who cooperates, assists, takes care of the domestic burdens, and takes care of you.
Did you say she's from China? What region? How old is she, and how long have you both been married?

Re saving money by having her not working: You are absolutely right. When she NOT works, you not only avoid the cost of a second car and associated costs, but you also avoid the costs of housekeeper/maid, cook, nannies', day care centers, etc. Most U.S. women can't see that.

And they wonder where all the money goes and complains husband doesn't make enough money.


Yes she is from Hunan province China. She is 24. We have been married since June.

Exactly! Most US women cannot see this. Most Americans cannot. Everyone is pre-programmed by the powers that be, that women MUST work outside the house these days. That is plain ol rotten garbage! Every year I am meeting more and more people at work that are letting the wife stay home now. This movement will get bigger. The decay of public schools and the rising costs of daycare does not make a 30-50,000 paycheck the wife might earn, worth the time, effort, stress, or money to keep that bullshit job.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Enticer » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 pm

This can be a tricky thing to answer. As the OP said, too far one way or another can spell trouble. That said, most women want an Alpha type male...one that is in demand and desired by many. So, I normally say that I do date and am not real serious with anyone as I am waiting for the right one. I explain that i could date a LOT but choose not to. I then turn it on her and state that there are a lot of benefits to dating a man who is experienced. That I am quite skilled in the sensual arts. I also explain that the right woman will make me not date anyone but her...
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby Hero » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:45 pm

My lady friend has done a complete 180. She's stopped asking tough questions, and instead she's telling me that she's falling for me, that she melts when she sees my photo, that I'm making her crazy, and she's making some very suggestive hints about what we should do together when I visit. For example, when I was chatting with her, she said she just got out of the shower, and I told her that I also got out of the shower. She then said "I know a way we can conserve water". Damn, this woman is hot for me. How am I gonna break the news that I'm visiting other women?
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Jester » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:37 am

Hero wrote:
Damn, this woman is hot for me. How am I gonna break the news that I'm visiting other women?



Maybe let her know your travel schedule? So she knows she will only see you three days out of three weeks (or whatever)?

Just mention you will be making "other stops" :wink:

"Lots to see in beautiful PI"

etc.

Keep it fun and light
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby tre » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:42 am

Sounds promising, hope it works out as you want it to. Whatever happens, don't let any one woman ruin your trip. These trips abroad are potentially life-changing. Looking forward to your trip report...good luck!:)
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests