Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Woman asked me if I've had a lot of girlfriends

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Hero » September 26th, 2013, 3:10 am

She just told me that I'm one of the best things that ever happened to her. ME, an internet friend who she hasn't even met in person yet! This is getting creepy.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby tre » September 26th, 2013, 3:51 am

Hero wrote:She just told me that I'm one of the best things that ever happened to her. ME, an internet friend who she hasn't even met in person yet! This is getting creepy.



As it should....I'd be suspicious. I guess I'm paranoid, but I'd be very careful. Just go in with both eyes open and step lightly in unfamiliar environments. It might be something great and it might not be. I recommend planning her into your trip and not planning your trip around her. It will be a life experience and that shouldn't be a bad thing no matter what happens with this one girl...
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: September 15th, 2013, 9:08 am
Location: USA

Postby KellyGeorge » September 26th, 2013, 7:23 am

Banano wrote:Tell her you are still virgin(hopefully she'll think its a joke), never give them straight answers. NEVER.


Hehe! Nice answer man! And if she asks that why you are still virgin as one can get some one night stand then? Won't she will think about your sexual ability?
KellyGeorge
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: September 26th, 2013, 7:16 am
Location: Los Angels

Postby Hero » September 26th, 2013, 11:30 am

tre wrote:As it should....I'd be suspicious. I guess I'm paranoid, but I'd be very careful. Just go in with both eyes open and step lightly in unfamiliar environments. It might be something great and it might not be. I recommend planning her into your trip and not planning your trip around her. It will be a life experience and that shouldn't be a bad thing no matter what happens with this one girl...


Agreed.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Postby Jester » September 26th, 2013, 8:41 pm

Hero wrote:
tre wrote:As it should....I'd be suspicious. I guess I'm paranoid, but I'd be very careful. Just go in with both eyes open and step lightly in unfamiliar environments. It might be something great and it might not be. I recommend planning her into your trip and not planning your trip around her. It will be a life experience and that shouldn't be a bad thing no matter what happens with this one girl...


Agreed.


She may not be 'spinning a web". She may be real. Women can fall deeply in love through correspondence.

If this is the case, you need ALL THE MORE to set her straight. Tell her you're playing and having fun, but still will see other women. Flat out. Point blank.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Hero » September 27th, 2013, 12:20 am

She sent me a FB message today and said she can't get me out of her mind. Scary.

I'm considering telling her that I lost my job and there's no way I can afford a trip to see her now.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » September 27th, 2013, 1:50 am

Hero wrote:She sent me a FB message today and said she can't get me out of her mind. Scary.

I'm considering telling her that I lost my job and there's no way I can afford a trip to see her now.


Ugh...Don't make up shit and talk like females do. Don't sink to their levels. Just brush it off and maintain your course.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby Jester » September 27th, 2013, 2:11 am

kai1275 wrote:
Hero wrote:She sent me a FB message today and said she can't get me out of her mind. Scary.

I'm considering telling her that I lost my job and there's no way I can afford a trip to see her now.


Ugh...Don't make up shit and talk like females do. Don't sink to their levels. Just brush it off and maintain your course.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr3afP13L3k

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr3afP13L3k[/youtube]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Hero » September 27th, 2013, 2:55 am

kai1275 wrote:
Hero wrote:She sent me a FB message today and said she can't get me out of her mind. Scary.

I'm considering telling her that I lost my job and there's no way I can afford a trip to see her now.


Ugh...Don't make up shit and talk like females do. Don't sink to their levels. Just brush it off and maintain your course.


In any case, there's no way I'm going to see her now. This woman has some serious issues. :shock:
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » September 27th, 2013, 3:02 am

Hero wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Hero wrote:She sent me a FB message today and said she can't get me out of her mind. Scary.

I'm considering telling her that I lost my job and there's no way I can afford a trip to see her now.


Ugh...Don't make up shit and talk like females do. Don't sink to their levels. Just brush it off and maintain your course.


In any case, there's no way I'm going to see her now. This woman has some serious issues. :shock:


Just be cool man. You the man, you are in control. Tell her to chill out. If she gets on your nerves bad enough, toss her I guess. Maybe she is too immature, but most women are and I cannot tell from my seat, but it's your call chief. Sometimes a stiff dick, can make that hoe act right and she might be alright after all! Never know sometimes. Maybe she is too excited that you are a kickass kinda dude and you float her boat. Maybe she sees fresh meat/blood. LOL.

Maybe she is like this broad?

Image
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby Hero » September 27th, 2013, 3:28 am

kai1275 wrote:Just be cool man. You the man, you are in control. Tell her to chill out. If she gets on your nerves bad enough, toss her I guess. Maybe she is too immature, but most women are and I cannot tell from my seat, but it's your call chief. Sometimes a stiff dick, can make that hoe act right and she might be alright after all! Never know sometimes. Maybe she is too excited that you are a kickass kinda dude and you float her boat. Maybe she sees fresh meat/blood. LOL.


She wanted me to promise not to look at any other girls until I came to visit her. She's more trouble than she's worth. I mean, I've already got two other women lined up in the Dominican Republic, and another two in Panama. Irritating women in Latin American can always be replaced, that's the whole point of dating them. :P
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests