Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dating Someone With Kids Vs. Without Kids

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dating Someone With Kids Vs. Without Kids

Postby patriciawalker3 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:00 am

Just want to get everyones opinion. I am a father of 4 kids. It would take a very special gal to accept someone with 4 kids. In my search do you think it is wiser to focus on meeting gals who already have kids? Because only a parent understands what it means to be a parent. I have found the gals who already have kids are looking for someone who will love their kids so the are very open to someone with kids already. However, some of the gals out there who want kids also say they are cool with someone with kids.

Your thoughts?
patricia walker
patriciawalker3
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:58 am







Postby Cornfed » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:06 am

I think it is wiser for you to focus on recreational sex with skanks and hoes, since the only rational purpose of marriage is children, and you already have children.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Cornfed » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:24 am

BTW, how come you say you are a father but are using a girl's name?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Jester » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:34 am

Cornfed wrote:BTW, how come you say you are a father but are using a girl's name?


Strange, isn't it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby polya » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:31 am

IMO your only choice to to find another partner with kids. Unless you look like a movie star, few single people will want more than casual sex.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby mand38 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Cornfed wrote:I think it is wiser for you to focus on recreational sex with skanks and hoes, since the only rational purpose of marriage is children, and you already have children.


I not agree with this.

I am sure you WILL FIND some decent girl / women, just keep walking
How to Meet Woman and land fast One Night Stand ?
mand38
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Postby Jester » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:29 am

polya wrote:IMO your only choice to to find another partner with kids. Unless you look like a movie star, few single people will want more than casual sex.


Having kids lowers your value to most women, but it can be overcome.

If she's an AW, then yes she should have kids too, or you should be rich, or your kids should be all grown up, or at least not around.

If she's from Mexico, Peru, etc., then younger kids might be ok, even in the house. They are lenient, forgiving people. (This is a guess, haven't done it. But my Mexican gf loves to cook for my sons when they visit...)

Also, if you're willing to put a ring on it, or at least treat a young woman nice and pay attention to her, or at least be monogamous, that raises your value way up. You could then probably get a slender, attractive thirtyish White or ME girl if you work at it.

But Cornfed is right about one thing - if you don't want more kids, then stick with the MILF's. They won't mind birth control, and may have had tubes tied anyway.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Dragon » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:35 am

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT become emotionally invested with a single mother. DO NOT end up raising another man's seed. Do this and you fail pretty hard.There are a lot of younger, hotter childless women out there. DO NOT marry a single mother just because it's easy and she's desperate. I find a lot of the guys who do this lack any sort of self-esteem and self-respect.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Postby polya » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:46 am

Dragon wrote:DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT become emotionally invested with a single mother. DO NOT end up raising another man's seed. Do this and you fail pretty hard.There are a lot of younger, hotter childless women out there. DO NOT marry a single mother just because it's easy and she's desperate. I find a lot of the guys who do this lack any sort of self-esteem and self-respect.


+1 single moms are only good for asking you: "Do you want fries with that?"
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby ***JP*** » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:24 am

Dragon wrote:DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT become emotionally invested with a single mother. DO NOT end up raising another man's seed. Do this and you fail pretty hard.There are a lot of younger, hotter childless women out there. DO NOT marry a single mother just because it's easy and she's desperate. I find a lot of the guys who do this lack any sort of self-esteem and self-respect.



Amen to that. You don't need to be carrying other men's luggage.
***JP***
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Living happier abroad in Lithuania

Postby jamesbond » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:30 pm

Dragon wrote:DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT become emotionally invested with a single mother. DO NOT end up raising another man's seed. Do this and you fail pretty hard.There are a lot of younger, hotter childless women out there. DO NOT marry a single mother just because it's easy and she's desperate. I find a lot of the guys who do this lack any sort of self-esteem and self-respect.

Amen, DO NOT get involved with a single mother under any circumstance! I know guys who are dating single mothers and worse yet I know a guy who married a single mother who had three small children from her first husband.

It is a "lose, lose" situation for the man. The guy has to hope that the woman's kids like him and respect him. He also has to put up with being a step dad and dealing with all the crap that goes into that.

Not to mention, he has to keep the woman happy and take what ever crap she does to him. Most guys who get involved with single mothers are guys who have low self-esteem and are guys who have "settled."

I repeat, AVOID SINGLE MOTHER'S LIKE THE PLAGUE! :P :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Dating Someone With Kids Vs. Without Kids

Postby Jester » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:45 am

patriciawalker3 wrote:
However, some of the gals out there who want kids also say they are cool with someone with kids.

Your thoughts?



There's your answer.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Dating Someone With Kids Vs. Without Kids

Postby Halwick » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:45 am

patriciawalker3 wrote:Just want to get everyones opinion. I am a father of 4 kids. It would take a very special gal to accept someone with 4 kids. In my search do you think it is wiser to focus on meeting gals who already have kids? Because only a parent understands what it means to be a parent. I have found the gals who already have kids are looking for someone who will love their kids so the are very open to someone with kids already. However, some of the gals out there who want kids also say they are cool with someone with kids.

Your thoughts?


There are four problems with dating and marrying a woman with kids: 1) You are raising another man's kids and paying for it; 2) you are viewed as the walking, talking ATM machine; 3) The kids will never accept you as their "father" (i.e, an authoritatitve figure to be respected) and you have no say in their upbringing so long as their real father is still in the picture; and 4) From the woman's perspective, you are a distant third or fourth in priorities.

It isn't worth being a drone under those self-imposed conditions.
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.


Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests