Dating Someone With Kids Vs. Without Kids

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
patriciawalker3
Freshman Poster

Dating Someone With Kids Vs. Without Kids

Post by patriciawalker3 »

Just want to get everyones opinion. I am a father of 4 kids. It would take a very special gal to accept someone with 4 kids. In my search do you think it is wiser to focus on meeting gals who already have kids? Because only a parent understands what it means to be a parent. I have found the gals who already have kids are looking for someone who will love their kids so the are very open to someone with kids already. However, some of the gals out there who want kids also say they are cool with someone with kids.

Your thoughts?
patricia walker

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I think it is wiser for you to focus on recreational sex with skanks and hoes, since the only rational purpose of marriage is children, and you already have children.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, how come you say you are a father but are using a girl's name?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:BTW, how come you say you are a father but are using a girl's name?
Strange, isn't it.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

IMO your only choice to to find another partner with kids. Unless you look like a movie star, few single people will want more than casual sex.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Cornfed wrote:I think it is wiser for you to focus on recreational sex with skanks and hoes, since the only rational purpose of marriage is children, and you already have children.
I not agree with this.

I am sure you WILL FIND some decent girl / women, just keep walking
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

polya wrote:IMO your only choice to to find another partner with kids. Unless you look like a movie star, few single people will want more than casual sex.
Having kids lowers your value to most women, but it can be overcome.

If she's an AW, then yes she should have kids too, or you should be rich, or your kids should be all grown up, or at least not around.

If she's from Mexico, Peru, etc., then younger kids might be ok, even in the house. They are lenient, forgiving people. (This is a guess, haven't done it. But my Mexican gf loves to cook for my sons when they visit...)

Also, if you're willing to put a ring on it, or at least treat a young woman nice and pay attention to her, or at least be monogamous, that raises your value way up. You could then probably get a slender, attractive thirtyish White or ME girl if you work at it.

But Cornfed is right about one thing - if you don't want more kids, then stick with the MILF's. They won't mind birth control, and may have had tubes tied anyway.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT become emotionally invested with a single mother. DO NOT end up raising another man's seed. Do this and you fail pretty hard.There are a lot of younger, hotter childless women out there. DO NOT marry a single mother just because it's easy and she's desperate. I find a lot of the guys who do this lack any sort of self-esteem and self-respect.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Dragon wrote:DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT become emotionally invested with a single mother. DO NOT end up raising another man's seed. Do this and you fail pretty hard.There are a lot of younger, hotter childless women out there. DO NOT marry a single mother just because it's easy and she's desperate. I find a lot of the guys who do this lack any sort of self-esteem and self-respect.
+1 single moms are only good for asking you: "Do you want fries with that?"
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Dragon wrote:DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT become emotionally invested with a single mother. DO NOT end up raising another man's seed. Do this and you fail pretty hard.There are a lot of younger, hotter childless women out there. DO NOT marry a single mother just because it's easy and she's desperate. I find a lot of the guys who do this lack any sort of self-esteem and self-respect.

Amen to that. You don't need to be carrying other men's luggage.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Amen, DO NOT get involved with a single mother under any circumstance! I know guys who are dating single mothers and worse yet I know a guy who married a single mother who had three small children from her first husband.

It is a "lose, lose" situation for the man. The guy has to hope that the woman's kids like him and respect him. He also has to put up with being a step dad and dealing with all the crap that goes into that.

Not to mention, he has to keep the woman happy and take what ever crap she does to him. Most guys who get involved with single mothers are guys who have low self-esteem and are guys who have "settled."

I repeat, AVOID SINGLE MOTHER'S LIKE THE PLAGUE! :P :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating Someone With Kids Vs. Without Kids

Post by Jester »

patriciawalker3 wrote:
However, some of the gals out there who want kids also say they are cool with someone with kids.

Your thoughts?
There's your answer.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

patriciawalker3 wrote:Just want to get everyones opinion. I am a father of 4 kids. It would take a very special gal to accept someone with 4 kids. In my search do you think it is wiser to focus on meeting gals who already have kids? Because only a parent understands what it means to be a parent. I have found the gals who already have kids are looking for someone who will love their kids so the are very open to someone with kids already. However, some of the gals out there who want kids also say they are cool with someone with kids.

Your thoughts?
There are four problems with dating and marrying a woman with kids: 1) You are raising another man's kids and paying for it; 2) you are viewed as the walking, talking ATM machine; 3) The kids will never accept you as their "father" (i.e, an authoritatitve figure to be respected) and you have no say in their upbringing so long as their real father is still in the picture; and 4) From the woman's perspective, you are a distant third or fourth in priorities.

It isn't worth being a drone under those self-imposed conditions.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Richard Cooper on why men should avoid single mothers like the plague! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Yohan »

Jester wrote:
September 22nd, 2013, 10:34 pm
Cornfed wrote:BTW, how come you say you are a father but are using a girl's name?
Strange, isn't it.
Likely a troll post, this person never came back.

Generally said, about a father with 4 children, it depends how old he is, how old these children are, and how much money you have.

If these children are adults, you are not so young anymore but healthy and have money, life will be possible with females around you - it's about money anyway.

However if you are still rather young and own nothing but children and survive on a moderate income, your case is rather hopeless.... honestly, I can only advice you to remain divorced and never consider to date/marry a woman with children - it might become even more difficult for you than it is now.