Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What has changed that really should have remained the same?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What has changed that really should have remained the same?

Postby Temprano26 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:21 pm

I am not hardcore conservative but there really are things I see in society that should have never changed. One of them is the loss of our family values. One of the best things about Costa Rica is that they have kept their family values solid and that is one reason I found them to be happier people than Americans. People in America have become far too money-centric and greedy, only focusing on themselves and not cherishing the people they love in life. In Costa Rica people love their families and they see the world as their extended families. I would rather be doing OK financially while enjoying my relationships than to be a workaholic that lives alone with nobody to love but money.

I make sure to value my relationships, which is why I am always good to the single mother that raised me. Be a product of your mother's love.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Re: What has changed that really should have remained the sa

Postby Jester » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:10 am

Temprano26 wrote:
I am not hardcore conservative but there really are things I see in society that should have never changed. One of them is the loss of our family values. One of the best things about Costa Rica is that they have kept their family values solid and that is one reason I found them to be happier people than Americans. People in America have become far too money-centric and greedy, only focusing on themselves and not cherishing the people they love in life. In Costa Rica people love their families and they see the world as their extended families. I would rather be doing OK financially while enjoying my relationships than to be a workaholic that lives alone with nobody to love but money.

I make sure to value my relationships, which is why I am always good to the single mother that raised me. Be a product of your mother's love.

That is what I envy about Latins.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women