Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
13 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have seen a lot of Chinese women be cruel. Personally I think the current situation in China gives them the right. The men really outnumber the women, so I believe the women take advantage of that. She can be cruel and heartless and not have to worry about being dumped because there are a thousand more guys in line waiting for her. As a American woman i couldn't help but notice a lot of Chinese women really hated me and passing through a crowd if I smiled at a guy he looked like he encountered the black death.
I've also heard a lot of Chinese women talk down about American women. Beg your pardon, miss but if you hate Americans so much please don't dump your daughter in a alleyway for us Americans to adopt. Have you ever seen National Geographic: china's lost girls. It talks and shows the little girls who are abandoned every year due to strict one child policy.
I have talked to one awesome woman in china who kept her daughter who was her second child and paid a fine. I also met a girl who was pregnant and her husband told her if she has a girl her husband will leave her. She said if she had a girl she would abandon it. I am sorry ladies but you call us bad mothers. Girl or not keep it and leave your husband. I know that sounds cruel and mean but why go through all the pain of childbirth and then abandon that baby.
Men and Chinese women may see me as a b***h for saying this. But I put my son before anyone. He is the only one who knows what my heart sounds like on the inside. He grew inside my body and I had him natural and it was quite painful. I held him and I loved him. I don't know what I would do without my baby. I think the world will seem dead.
Keep your daughters ladies please. Soon China may be all males. Heck, maybe even the girls will be kidnapped. (ok maybe that was overboard.)
Anyway Chinese women also seem to me very snotty. I have seen many that have that too good for you attitude. One of my friends, Maria who had lived in China for two years refused to marry her boyfriend bc the ring wasn't expensive enough. Her words were I want one better than Lulu's. I was like wth. My ring was $30. on ebay. i just think a lot of chinese men take a lot of abuse from their women because there are so few in numbers.
Chinese Ladies, (except the good ones, i know there is some good ones out there) maybe you should change a little and come down on your standards. marry for love.
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
That reminds me of a few years ago, when me and my now ex-girlfriend would go to this one Chinese restaurant that had nothing but Chinese immigrants working in it. This one Chinese girl would always watch me with this sort of admiration. Then one day I went in there by myself, after I was single again, and the first thing she did was ask "Where your girlfriend"? I told her I didn't have one. She proclaimed loudly, "You no have girlfriend!!? Why you no have girlfriend"!!!? And then sat on my table, I mean while I was eating! And man, the look from you Goddamned white women in that restaurant that day, PRICELESS. I would say more like glares. . .
Figures. Asian women are some of the biggest hypocrites in the world; they like to constantly put Asian men down, while looking-up to non-Asian men, but the minute an Asian man goes with a White women--the nastiness insures...
And Asian American females are the worst in that regard; I know when I had a White girlfriend in High School, the looks we used to get from Asian females--most of whom were with non-Asian men--was hilarious!
This is why I don't plan on staying in China long term. Chinese females nowadays think that they are the elite few and that no man is good enough for them. In recent years they have increasingly adopted the "men are freaks" mentality like AW. You may chat with them all day long, but once you start giving her signs that you are into her, she begins to think that you are weird-ass and should be put in some sort of anti-contamination chamber. Normally Chinese females give out their phone numbers a lot more easily than AW and most Western females, but this is rapidly changing.
You may think the older ones (26+) are more mature and more likely to marry for love, but it is exactly the opposite. In fact, the white collar class is notoriously difficult to deal with, especially if they work in big cities like Chongqing, Beijing, and Shanghai. They have their established careers and house/car, but they look for a guy who has the same because they don't want to look bad by marrying someone they see as less competent in mainstream society (or because it is what their parents tell them).
Good Chinese girls nowadays are becoming ever more rare due to China's rapid path in becoming the next USA.
Kai's guide about how to date Chinese women contains many inaccuracies, and it's evident that he hasn't lived in China for long enough:
1. He says Chinese women love to cook and are good at cooking. Most nowadays hate to cook or don't even know how.
2. Chinese women are NOT frugal and practical, especially the younger ones. They may not tell you, but if you take them to places where they don't feel luxurious, they will start getting upset that they aren't living the "good life." The younger ones LOVE to shop and buy a bunch of useless things like iPhone cases, keychains, charms, stuffed animals, and so on.
3. Chinese women are NOT as loyal as many think and adultery/divorce rateshave risen rapidly in recent years.
4. He says the 29-34 age group is mature and well-educated, which is true. However, they are often NOT more emotionally/spiritually wise and still have that materialistic/pragmatic world-view. After going through a failed marriage/relationships they begin becoming defensive. I talked to a 34 year old woman who went through 2 marriages and just recently broke up with his boyfriend because he didn't have a career that she liked in her ideal man (businessman, politician). He was a cook at a hotel. I asked her whether he was a good guy, and she told me yes, but that she values a man's career the most, even if he's a difficult person that can treat women like crap.
5. Chinese women defending and sticking out for their husbands? A lot nowadays CHEAT on their spouses or are more concerned about saving face. There's an ancient saying that goes: "夫妻本是同林鸟，遇到难事各自飞â€œ
Northeast Asian females just BLAH. Empty, soulless, shallow, vain, boring, immature.....
I don't know much about Japanese, but all I see Chinese and Koreans females do is chat/instant messaging, partying with a bunch of friends, locked up at home/in cafes and watching TV dramas/movies, and shopping for hours on end not even knowing what to buy or spending money on little accessories.
2. Watching TV dramas / movies
3. Watching random shows on TV
4. Partying / gossiping with friends (how many do they really consider as true friends?)
6. Celebrity worship (there was a Fan Bing Bing craze a while ago and a lot of Chinese girls got plastic surgery to look like her)
No depth...... No intellect...... At least 95% are like this..... I know like 1 that doesn't have these traits.....
So many Chinese girls nowadays love to wear Doc Martens boots, normally colors like white, yellow, red.
Last edited by Bao3niang on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
So what would the game plan be then, move to a part of china where young women outnumber the men? I don't even think that exists in china?
part of the reason I want to head to japan, the women out number the men by a huge number apparently
Tasers have longer range than pepper sprays, but you have to be very accurate. Pepper sprays are short range unless if you get the ones for bears. However if you use bear pepper spray on humans and they choke to death, you'd be liable for the consequences.
If you're in North Dakota, it's a CCW and open-carry friendly state. Watch out for exclusions and restricted areas though. I'm rather envious that the Taurus Judge & Circuit Judge is legal in your State but not mine (CA).
That sums everything up.
13 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest