Beauty in American Society

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Beauty in American Society

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Ok so first off I will say I am not a drop dead sexy hot lady. I am below average. i don't wear make up, tight shorts, revealing clothing. you want to see some cleavage well sorry that requires a wedding band. lol. Anyway I know this may seem odd but I really think Americans have the most odd since of beauty. it seems that more and more people go towards the slutty look as sexy.
I can't tell you how many women I've seen wear hardly anything and it makes me feel like the odd man out. Tell me how many American ladies do you see in a long skirt covering her ankles and a not revealing shirt. I even realized the stores I shop for my clothes at all have old women. Even women my age said I dress like a grandma.
In America a woman tries to make herself sexy by showing as much skin as possible. I have only two female friends in America because to them I seem very odd.

HAIR STYLES
I've met a lot of American women who tend to freak over the slightest problem with their hair. At a hair salon (first time ever getting my hair colored) the stylist fried my hair along with two other ladies. By the end of the process my hair felt like a baby dolls hair, completely ruined. The other two women used profanity and said they wouldn't pay. It to me looked like two wolves attacking a poor overworked lamb. I paid the lady and left.
That day my aunt told me my hair was destroyed so i pretty much let her G.I. Jane my whole head. Why? Because I didn't care. My hair wasn't that important to me and I had the confidence to my bald head.

CONFIDENCE
I hate to say this but a lot of American women at times seem to be really shallow. They can be the most beautiful girl and be like omg I need to loose weight. Look at my split ends! And my favorite does this jeans make my butt look fat. I always reply with no, its not the jeans, its your butt that makes you look fat. I don't get it a woman can be so beautiful yet not have any confidence what so ever.
Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

There are NOT many beautiful women in America to begin with. Here is a picture of a woman from Brazil, good looking are all over the place in places like Brazil, Columbia, Russia and Ukraine. If this woman was living in America, she would have guys asking her out everyday! But in places like Brail, good looking women like her are a dime a dozen. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I tend agree with your statement. Women tend to be wrapped up in the continuing saga otherwise known as FB. I talk to fellow brothers in conflict as well as foreigners, but I usually don't go on there else wise.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

dear mr. bond are you freaking serious. Omg I wish I could have boobs like that!!! Those boobs are really freaking nice.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Beauty in American Society

Post by nicho12 »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Ok so first off I will say I am not a drop dead sexy hot lady. I am below average. i don't wear make up, tight shorts, revealing clothing. you want to see some cleavage well sorry that requires a wedding band. lol. Anyway I know this may seem odd but I really think Americans have the most odd since of beauty. it seems that more and more people go towards the slutty look as sexy.
I can't tell you how many women I've seen wear hardly anything and it makes me feel like the odd man out. Tell me how many American ladies do you see in a long skirt covering her ankles and a not revealing shirt. I even realized the stores I shop for my clothes at all have old women. Even women my age said I dress like a grandma.
In America a woman tries to make herself sexy by showing as much skin as possible. I have only two female friends in America because to them I seem very odd.

HAIR STYLES
I've met a lot of American women who tend to freak over the slightest problem with their hair. At a hair salon (first time ever getting my hair colored) the stylist fried my hair along with two other ladies. By the end of the process my hair felt like a baby dolls hair, completely ruined. The other two women used profanity and said they wouldn't pay. It to me looked like two wolves attacking a poor overworked lamb. I paid the lady and left.
That day my aunt told me my hair was destroyed so i pretty much let her G.I. Jane my whole head. Why? Because I didn't care. My hair wasn't that important to me and I had the confidence to my bald head.

CONFIDENCE
I hate to say this but a lot of American women at times seem to be really shallow. They can be the most beautiful girl and be like omg I need to loose weight. Look at my split ends! And my favorite does this jeans make my butt look fat. I always reply with no, its not the jeans, its your butt that makes you look fat. I don't get it a woman can be so beautiful yet not have any confidence what so ever.
You can thank Hollywood :lol:
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I hate hollywood
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

There is no beauty in modern culture, not in women, not in architecture, not in art, not anywhere. I explained this here:

http://www.antimodernism.org/Beauty-tp39.html
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

beauty in america = any dried up white woman with bleached blonde hair who starves herself so she can be underweight.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

O.o well I dont dye my hair lol
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I will get back to this thread with a vengeance.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

O.o well then
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I think a big part of the problem is beauty is your value in the usa, and after that money.

As for showing everything off, it isn't just America it's all over the place, however, there are other ways of showing that your body isn't disgusting without showing skin, I saw a Chinese woman in a long dress and long sleeve shirt who to this day I swear has one of the best bodies I've ever not seen, but the outfit fit her body, it wasn't skin tight, but it did fit her forum.

The point is, if your attractive you'll get attention despite what kind of cloths you have on, it's the less fortunate that have to show everything off and the perfect hair and makeup, sure it helps attractive people too, but they don't use it as a crutch like all the others.

have you ever seen a girl who's 15 to 20 lbs over weight walk around in hot pants? they think it'll help hide the ugly, let me tell you it's not secret, it isn't going to help.

Besides, at least internationally the way a girl dresses to a point is relative to the country, in america a girl in hot pants probably isn't marriage material, but in china she could be as loyal and wifely as possible, because culture decides what the meaning behind the cloths you have on means.

Example, showing off chest cleavage in china is the signs of a slutty girl, but super tight hot pants don't mean a thing in china, but in America it's the exact opposite.

Most people on these boards my self being a accept don't give a damn about decency and morality.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

magnum wrote:I think a big part of the problem is beauty is your value in the usa, and after that money.

As for showing everything off, it isn't just America it's all over the place, however, there are other ways of showing that your body isn't disgusting without showing skin, I saw a Chinese woman in a long dress and long sleeve shirt who to this day I swear has one of the best bodies I've ever not seen, but the outfit fit her body, it wasn't skin tight, but it did fit her forum.

The point is, if your attractive you'll get attention despite what kind of cloths you have on, it's the less fortunate that have to show everything off and the perfect hair and makeup, sure it helps attractive people too, but they don't use it as a crutch like all the others.

have you ever seen a girl who's 15 to 20 lbs over weight walk around in hot pants? they think it'll help hide the ugly, let me tell you it's not secret, it isn't going to help.

Besides, at least internationally the way a girl dresses to a point is relative to the country, in america a girl in hot pants probably isn't marriage material, but in china she could be as loyal and wifely as possible, because culture decides what the meaning behind the cloths you have on means.

Example, showing off chest cleavage in china is the signs of a slutty girl, but super tight hot pants don't mean a thing in china, but in America it's the exact opposite.

Most people on these boards my self being a accept don't give a damn about decency and morality.
Hey, not all of us are like that! I would include myself, Fschmidt, Kai, Publicduende and Ghost in the conversation as well...
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

True, I can't forget you guys.