Dating Far East Indian women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Dating Far East Indian women

Post by kai8482 »

I find far east Indian women very sexy and have been trying to talk to one to see what it's like. The only ones I can even get close to talking are the "white washed" Indian. Even then I was shut down. I got a number I texted her and tried to call a few days later and she had blocked my number. I have never seen an Indian date outside of they're race. Any one more experienced have any tips, or what its like? Am I messing out on anything there?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

From what I hear from my Indian friends and experience, Indian women can be a tough nut to crack. It is unfortunate, since they are generally attractive, but I am not sure how easy they are to communicate with.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating Far East Indian women

Post by zboy1 »

kai8482 wrote:I find far east Indian women very sexy and have been trying to talk to one to see what it's like. The only ones I can even get close to talking are the "white washed" Indian. Even then I was shut down. I got a number I texted her and tried to call a few days later and she had blocked my number. I have never seen an Indian date outside of they're race. Any one more experienced have any tips, or what its like? Am I messing out on anything there?
Well at least they are 'loyal' to their men, unlike many sellout Asian females in the United States and abroad.

In New York City, I've seen some Indian females date-out of their race with East Asian men, White males and Black men. Try finding a 'westernized' or 'white-washed' Indian female--as you mentioned in your post; they're more willing to date interracially than their FOB (Fresh-of-the-boat) cousins.

Also, I have read somewhere (I think it was an Asian forum) that Indian College girls date White men in large quantities in some parts of the U.S. In fact, so much so, that some Indian men resent it. I think there were talking about Chicago and all the colleges there. ...
shayanjameel08
Freshman Poster

Post by shayanjameel08 »

Used online dating ..Online dating has captured the dating scene no matter what nationality you are. If you happen to be Indian, meet East Indian singles online.
shyan