Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Women living off of their men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Women living off of their men

Postby Bao3niang » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:57 am

From what I have seen in countries like the US, Canada, UK, and even Asia, women nowadays think that it is an imperial decree for their men to submit to their demands and whims on a 24/7 basis while hardly willing to do anything for themselves or give anything in return. This is yet another evil influence of American culture where the majority of people just care about money, and after they get it, they just become total bums rather than cultivate themselves intellectually / spiritually.

Personally, if I had a woman that had no intelligence and just wanted to depend on me financially, I would not take her knowing that she cannot even do anything for herself. Sadly, I've both seen and heard about many of these types in China and in the West (US, Canada, UK).

Now you may disagree about what I've written in the latter part of the 1st paragraph and say that Bill Gates and Warren Buffett donate a lot to charity, these things are normally done just to make themselves look good in public and leave a legacy after they die. These people also support charity organizations because they also profit from them behind the scenes through their support / investments.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Women living off of their men

Postby Cornfed » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Bao3niang wrote:Personally, if I had a woman that had no intelligence and just wanted to depend on me financially, I would not take her knowing that she cannot even do anything for herself.

The thing is, the system should be set up so that females do have to depend on individual men, and in return must be faithful to their men and wait on them hand and foot. That is what breeds a strong society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Bao3niang » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:49 am

Heya Cornfed, you somehow ended up in my Ignore list until now..... Thing is, even when a lot of women DO depend on their men for all their needs, they still remain unfaithful and just live like bums
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Women living off of their men

Postby HouseMD » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:10 am

Bao3niang wrote:From what I have seen in countries like the US, Canada, UK, and even Asia, women nowadays think that it is an imperial decree for their men to submit to their demands and whims on a 24/7 basis while hardly willing to do anything for themselves or give anything in return. This is yet another evil influence of American culture where the majority of people just care about money, and after they get it, they just become total bums rather than cultivate themselves intellectually / spiritually.

Personally, if I had a woman that had no intelligence and just wanted to depend on me financially, I would not take her knowing that she cannot even do anything for herself. Sadly, I've both seen and heard about many of these types in China and in the West (US, Canada, UK).

Now you may disagree about what I've written in the latter part of the 1st paragraph and say that Bill Gates and Warren Buffett donate a lot to charity, these things are normally done just to make themselves look good in public and leave a legacy after they die. These people also support charity organizations because they also profit from them behind the scenes through their support / investments.

Bill Gates doesn't profit from his charity, not by a long shot. You must keep in mind that he has enough money that he really doesn't need any more. The only thing that could possibly improve his standard of living beyond what its current state is to improve the world around him. When you can have every material thing, material things begin to have less meaning, because they are no longer scarce, so you look for meaning elsewhere. For some this elsewhere is ensuring their progeny live like kinds. For Gates, who only intends to give each of his heirs a mere million dollars, his legacy is mankind itself.

The status that comes from doing good deeds is paltry compared to that which can be won elsewhere. Those that believe altruism to be of selfish intent are often simply incapable of comprehending what real altruism is all about. I am personally a practitioner of random acts of kindness- I do good things, but no one knows I have done them. It just makes me feel good to know that I made someone else's day better. Even better still that they do not have to deal with the burden of feeling like they owe someone and the shame that often comes along with it. I hope they simply thank god for their good fortune and feel a bit better knowing that there is stilk some good in this world.

I'm a bit biased though, as I never understood people's painting of Gates as a villain while placing Jobs on a pedestal. Steve Jobs was an obsessive narcissist who made good products and nothing else. Gates was a pretty decent, although competitive guy who has done a lot of good in the world and stepped down from his company and the industry in general in order to do so.

As to women using men, read The Manipulated Man. It basically digs in to how, even jn a traditional society, men are getting shafted. We think we run the show, but women get to sit back while we fix things, go to war, work our asses off, and more all for their benefit and that of our children. I'm not saying it is a perfect book, nor that its points are all valid, but it really digs into the topic you raised.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women