Dating and Race - Color Still Matters

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

djfourmoney wrote:Don't laugh, Black Women spend 8 Billion dollars a year on hair extensions; oh we got the money its just not being spent correctly. Also debt is a problem.
The Koreans have already taken control of this marketplace in America, they swooped in before American blacks realized what happened to counteract the monopolization. I guess they should be harping about the yellow man bringing them down nowadays rather than the white man all the time. With globalization and every immigrant group being given a green card to come to the states, American blacks are going to have to contend with ethnic competition on all fronts from all across the globe. If they can't adapt then they will be perpetually complaining about every new race or ethnicity keeping them down. They let this happen according to the documentary, no one else to blame but their own ethnic community.

This is a very good documentary:

Black Hair Industry "ROBBED & Dominated" By Koreans! Parts 1,2 & 3

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Mr S wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Don't laugh, Black Women spend 8 Billion dollars a year on hair extensions; oh we got the money its just not being spent correctly. Also debt is a problem.
The Koreans have already taken control of this marketplace in America, they swooped in before American blacks realized what happened to counteract the monopolization. I guess they should be harping about the yellow man bringing them down nowadays rather than the white man all the time. With globalization and every immigrant group being given a green card to come to the states, American blacks are going to have to contend with ethnic competition on all fronts from all across the globe. If they can't adapt then they will be perpetually complaining about every new race or ethnicity keeping them down. They let this happen according to the documentary, no one else to blame but their own ethnic community.

This is a very good documentary:

Black Hair Industry "ROBBED & Dominated" By Koreans! Parts 1,2 & 3

It seems that it won't matter what other new race of ethnicity dominates in American society...it's always the white man's fault. No matter what we do or don't do, black citizens will blame us forever for "holding them down". I really don't see how I am holding them down in any way...quite the opposite. However, it seems the majority of the black community won't be happy until the white community is completely destroyed.

There are PLENTY of white men in the USA that will NEVER have a woman. I know plenty of white men that will never have a respectable, high-paying job. There are plenty of disadvantages to being white just as there are some advantages. This is the same with any race...
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

It would interesting to know if the facebook app which was used for the study is available in multiple languages or if it's just available in English (my feeling is that it was probably just in English). If it was only a study of English speakers, then a study which would include non-English speakers might show some different results.

On the one hand, English is a great tool for international communication, but it can also be a prison if it is the only language you speak.

Also, only certain demographics of people use facebook--or use computers much. Women who use computers much less may also have different opinions.

It's an interesting topic which could be researched in more and better ways.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Every race has a race they scapegoat, but they all in the end get their clocks cleaned by the elite jews.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Speaking of race and dating, check out Mguy's new site and forum about it:

http://www.raceanddating.com

It's got pretty good articles and a forum that deals with taboo subjects. Check it out.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Speaking of race and dating, check out Mguy's new site and forum about it:

http://www.raceanddating.com

It's got pretty good articles and a forum that deals with taboo subjects. Check it out.
Yea there's some pretty interesting stuff on there. I like those photos of poor whites in South Africa lol.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Jews might as well be Chinese, because both are TOTALLY different from Europeans. The only difference is that Jews look white.
Within the American racial system, they are now white. This system does not apply in Europe as there is no ' white' category. Say, in Poland, a person would either be Polish, looking like this:

or Jewish- looking like this:

Two different races in Europe.

One race in America.
If gentile whites in America had seen the Jew as the foreigner he is (like they did with the Chinese), they never would have allowed them to assimilate in society to the extent they did. Being white was a huge advantage for Jews, allowing them to integrate almost without detection in white gentile society. They fooled the dumb goys into thinking that Jews and Gentiles were the same. The reality was FAR different.
Well, you see, they did not in the old times because Americans were way more intelligent than now. They did not allow Jews to settle in many neighborhoods but then the Jews declared time and time again, I am an American, I am white, I am of Russian ( or Polish ancestry).

And the average American just lapped it up. Amazing.

Plus because of other Mediterranean peoples becoming white - such as the French, the Greeks, the Italians, the Jews could latch on to the trend.

Nothing like this in Europe. No white category, no such term as "gentile whites". This is why there are no longer that many Jews there. The've found a perfect goy- a dumbed down American. No knowledge of history, geography, just a robot who is trained to do only one thing.

And who believes that an Isaak Goldberg is a Polish name.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!