Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dating and Race - Color Still Matters

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby davewe » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:07 pm

ladislav wrote:
Well, an average American has no eyes for ethnic nicities. An average Euro can immeditately tell Jews by facial features, but not a Yank. This did not always use to be the case but is so now as an average American gets dumber and dumber.

Not only that, Jews in America today put their ancestry as Russian and Polish and Hungarian, etc. And they get away with it. So, it looks as if "Russian Americans" are the richest group in the US.
When you tell them that Goldberg and Lipshitz are not Russian or Polish names, they give you a blank stare. Those countries kicked them out precisely because they were NOT of that ethnicity or nationality, but they " became" Russian and Polish in the USA. They used to be classified as Hebrews in the USA a hundred years ago but no more. Now, they are "Russians" Yeah, right! And Americans have no clue. Too dumbed down.


Not that I am in the habit of defending the IQ of Americans, but I think you are missing something here. Since the US is a country filled with immigrants it's typical to ask someone, "where is your family from?" In my generation almost all the grandparents of my friends and classmates were immigrants. No one asked. "What is their ethnic origin - since for one thing, they already knew." The natural question was "Where did your grandparents come from (emigrate from)?" Since 2 of my 4 grandparents came from Russia - well that was the answer. Since one of those grandparents spoke a little Russian, as well as English, Hebrew, Yiddish, and God knows what else - it's a reasonable conclusion. The fact that those 2 grandparents weren't "Russian enough" for the above definition is sort of irrelevant.

The other thing to note about us "Hebrews" is that in the middle of the century we experienced a little thing called the Holocaust. Now I'm not gonna get into the arguments pro and con about that. What I will say is that we younger "Hebrews" all learned that talking about origins and past generations wasn't something to get into. If I asked my grandparents about their "Russian" or Eastern European relatives and whether they were in touch with them and could we contact them or even meet them, the answer would have been something like "David - what are you? A moron?" Since after all they were all either dead or scattered to the winds.

Just saying...
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am







Postby djfourmoney » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:02 am

Repatriate wrote:As I said before, sexual preferences across racial lines in America is based on stereotypes. Even a lot of the white anglo guys I meet in Asia have these hard wired racist beliefs a lot of time which come out in conversation. They secretly like the idea of having other races' women at their feet and shaming non-white men. Non-anglo whites are a lot different in this regard..they view sex as sex and might have kinks but the power component and shaming aspect of it is much less.


BINGO - http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relatio ... ian-fetish
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:06 am

Teal Lantern wrote:According to TYT
Most desired: White men, asian women
Least desired: Black men, black women.

So, why are white guys still bitchin'? :wink:


The comment section is hilarious.


https://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2011/02 ... inedating/

By the way Comments on YT until recently were completely anonymous. I don't do it now because it knackers my XBMC You Tube app...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:44 am

These studies always crack me up....

White dudes say (these studies) they are flawed some how ("I don't want to appear racist, god forbid!"). When nobody calls White women on the mat and you know why? Because they'll point right back at White men, the same White men who are their fathers and tell them things like they will disown them if they bring a Black man home with the intention of marrying him.

Only White men go around asking White women if they appear to date Black men ask them rather bluntly about it. When the answer is no, the topic is dropped and maybe some flippant comment will come flying out of his mouth. Or what USUALLY happens when the answer is yes, he'll go off in some triad;a racist, stereotypical rant about it.

White men are the biggest cock-blockers I have ever seen, throw salt in your game and generally just get in the way or f**k things up. I've been told on more than once by a White dude who was dating the girl I was dating's friend. Okay its likely my fault for disclosing some things but duh, you're a guy if we talk about a woman's body image/features/weight, something Western women are hypersensitive to, mum is the word.

But noo and because of that on my birthday my GF doesn't want to fuc me. Fanfuckingstatic... (just ONE example)

I have a very hard time feeling sorry for White men and their struggles dating. They created this mess, told White women not to fool with Black men but they were steady f***ing the house maid in slavery dayz. When that was over, still to this day calling it the "Northern War of Aggression". The lawsuit to make legal interracial marriage was brought by a White man and a Black woman who were married and it was considered illegal in their home state (Loving vs VA).

So like I've been saying CRY ME A RIVER already. If you're social awkward or something, that's not your fault but you have to live with the consequences of not being born a Rich White Alpha.

Britain doesn't nearly the same social impediments and what's really funny is that British men don't date the immigrants either. Lots of Polish and other former Eastern Bloc women in London, yet they tend to be employed in the service economy. So they rather get rinsed by Anglo women?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsy6vp ... shortfilms

But getting back to our friendly shores....

Racism is pervasive and impacts EVERYTHING, its only White People, especially Men who pretend it doesn't impact much if at all. In fact some have the nerve to say Black men have an advantage when that couldn't be further from the truth and you're only exposing your own inadequacies.

Sure there are popular interracial sites online, but they are tiny compared to eHarmony, POF and Match.com

Can I find White women interested in Black men on those sites? Sure but not nearly the selection found elsewhere.

I will also echo that online dating in America is a complete waste of time. However there are ways to "selling yourself" just typical sales techniques - www.supplysidedating.com

However that is too much work looking for women in America that need work too, how many of you buy a used car that needs work? That's what I thought.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:51 am

davewe wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Well, an average American has no eyes for ethnic nicities. An average Euro can immeditately tell Jews by facial features, but not a Yank. This did not always use to be the case but is so now as an average American gets dumber and dumber.

Not only that, Jews in America today put their ancestry as Russian and Polish and Hungarian, etc. And they get away with it. So, it looks as if "Russian Americans" are the richest group in the US.
When you tell them that Goldberg and Lipshitz are not Russian or Polish names, they give you a blank stare. Those countries kicked them out precisely because they were NOT of that ethnicity or nationality, but they " became" Russian and Polish in the USA. They used to be classified as Hebrews in the USA a hundred years ago but no more. Now, they are "Russians" Yeah, right! And Americans have no clue. Too dumbed down.


Not that I am in the habit of defending the IQ of Americans, but I think you are missing something here. Since the US is a country filled with immigrants it's typical to ask someone, "where is your family from?" In my generation almost all the grandparents of my friends and classmates were immigrants. No one asked. "What is their ethnic origin - since for one thing, they already knew." The natural question was "Where did your grandparents come from (emigrate from)?" Since 2 of my 4 grandparents came from Russia - well that was the answer. Since one of those grandparents spoke a little Russian, as well as English, Hebrew, Yiddish, and God knows what else - it's a reasonable conclusion. The fact that those 2 grandparents weren't "Russian enough" for the above definition is sort of irrelevant.

The other thing to note about us "Hebrews" is that in the middle of the century we experienced a little thing called the Holocaust. Now I'm not gonna get into the arguments pro and con about that. What I will say is that we younger "Hebrews" all learned that talking about origins and past generations wasn't something to get into. If I asked my grandparents about their "Russian" or Eastern European relatives and whether they were in touch with them and could we contact them or even meet them, the answer would have been something like "David - what are you? A moron?" Since after all they were all either dead or scattered to the winds.

Just saying...


I know Jewish People when I see them, hard not too living in LA.

Some Jewish women love Black men too, just won't marry them. Sounds like Armenian women in Glendale...

Plus LA is being overrun by Latins. I don't mean that to be a stone cold negative, its not, but as somebody said in another thread, we are getting the bottom, the poor, those with little choice but to come to the US. This is after the US signed NAFTA and blew up whatever small farming existed in Mexico and Central America.

Mostly dark skinned too much indigenous blood in them, right up Falcon alley I'm afraid.

All the "Hot" Latinas stay home, no reason to leave, that is my eureka moment brought you today by the Letter Q and the Number 4.... Plus when you add the way Latin society is structured, not easy to as BM to day Latin women. Not impossible but harder than it needs to be Stateside.

That is if you want a woman that isn't a BBW...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby tre » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:45 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Repatriate wrote:As I said before, sexual preferences across racial lines in America is based on stereotypes. Even a lot of the white anglo guys I meet in Asia have these hard wired racist beliefs a lot of time which come out in conversation. They secretly like the idea of having other races' women at their feet and shaming non-white men. Non-anglo whites are a lot different in this regard..they view sex as sex and might have kinks but the power component and shaming aspect of it is much less.


BINGO - http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relatio ... ian-fetish


This Asian women is clearly racist against white people. It seems that she dates white men only in an attempt to punish them. I have never in my life ever dated an Asian woman like this. I dated Asian and Latin women because I generally find them more attractive...period. Racism will only die when people stop hating on each other. I don't date other races because I want to "shame the men of that race". That's just pointless and frankly, pathetic.

I once went on a date with a black girl and it was disturbing. Why? It sure didn't have anything to do with the girl. I liked the girl and I still do (friends). What scared me is the threatening looks and comments that we got from black guys. I was on guard all night. She was used to the reaction we got (she'd dated white guys before). However, that night was a serious eye opener for me. This is the BS that pisses me off. A black guy can date any white girl he wants to....or any other color. Same goes for any race. People have different preferences...that's all. That is NOT being racist!

Terrible things have happened to people throughout history. My ancestors were brutally raped and murdered. That was history and the descendents of those offenders are nothing like their ancestors. It's no use having pointless resentments. The fathers of some white women today are racist as are a few guys on this board. However, younger generations are less and less racist. The only thing that complicates this is government involvement. That's nothing new though, government f***s everything up.

Why must a white man apologize for being a white man? I don't see myself as any better or worse than any other man due to color. Why should I? What do the bad decisions of white men in the past have to do with me?
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:31 am

Ya, if you are a dateless white male in america than it is your fault.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:21 am

tre wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Repatriate wrote:As I said before, sexual preferences across racial lines in America is based on stereotypes. Even a lot of the white anglo guys I meet in Asia have these hard wired racist beliefs a lot of time which come out in conversation. They secretly like the idea of having other races' women at their feet and shaming non-white men. Non-anglo whites are a lot different in this regard..they view sex as sex and might have kinks but the power component and shaming aspect of it is much less.


BINGO - http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relatio ... ian-fetish


This Asian women is clearly racist against white people. It seems that she dates white men only in an attempt to punish them. I have never in my life ever dated an Asian woman like this. I dated Asian and Latin women because I generally find them more attractive...period. Racism will only die when people stop hating on each other. I don't date other races because I want to "shame the men of that race". That's just pointless and frankly, pathetic.

I once went on a date with a black girl and it was disturbing. Why? It sure didn't have anything to do with the girl. I liked the girl and I still do (friends). What scared me is the threatening looks and comments that we got from black guys. I was on guard all night. She was used to the reaction we got (she'd dated white guys before). However, that night was a serious eye opener for me. This is the BS that pisses me off. A black guy can date any white girl he wants to....or any other color. Same goes for any race. People have different preferences...that's all. That is NOT being racist!

Terrible things have happened to people throughout history. My ancestors were brutally raped and murdered. That was history and the descendents of those offenders are nothing like their ancestors. It's no use having pointless resentments. The fathers of some white women today are racist as are a few guys on this board. However, younger generations are less and less racist. The only thing that complicates this is government involvement. That's nothing new though, government f***s everything up.

Why must a white man apologize for being a white man? I don't see myself as any better or worse than any other man due to color. Why should I? What do the bad decisions of white men in the past have to do with me?


Two, okay maybe three points here

1) FAR too many White People are complicit in this society. They see racism, they hear about racism. However they don't confront these people, never confront family members and never confront the media's double standards either.

Example -

Nia Long explicitly asked for a White Male love interest in the movie Best Man's Holiday. What's wrong with this picture? How come no White guys stood up and said "Don't use US as proxy for your war with Black men"? They didn't know likely and actually don't care because they stand to benefit (and they do) from a fractured Black Community. I don't say the average White man is actively involved I know that's not the case, but you are complicit with how society is structured and not trying to change it.

You just said what White men too often say, which is "my people suffered at the hands of the elites of my home country" (Claiming Victimhood). Then you claim its a pointless resentment. How the hell is it pointless???? Again White men trying to define what's important and what's not, arguing from the Winner's POV, my feelings are invalid, thanks.

Again another typical cop-out is saying "The youth will save us" WTF? What evidence do you got? The study in this thread of is of current college students = The Youth, Gen Y, Gen Next, whatever. They can be just as f***ed up as Gen X when it comes to racial issues. It was a White guy, maybe around 30 that stood up at a GOP function and said -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t-syVgkmyA

All White People generally say is "He's an idiot" or like you said these people DO exist. However he's not going to change and do you know why? You are not hitting where it hurts = Pocketbook. Men like this should be made POOR, not allowed to work in a multicultural society if he can't function in it properly, looking for scapegoats and pointing fingers at others for his problems.

As I said, you are not him (maybe) but you allow this sort of stuff to continue. Like the creation of a White Student Union, is there a reason to ask WHY there isn't one and wouldn't you think its a poke in the eye to minorities to even have one considering our racial past in this country? Just as the Germans try to distance from themselves from Hitler, White men don't try to distance themselves from it, they BLAME THE VICTIMS!

Of course you're going to get looks from stupid niccas; these are the same niccas they attack Tommy and others for pointing out bad behavior by Black Men and Women especially, since they give birth to children. Why would a Black women date a White guy? Is it because there no eligible Black Men?

Maybe its personal preference as you say, but there are other Black women married to White men instead of being happy with their relationship are still badgering Black men for not making the grade or something. Also many Black women are colorstruck, IE they want to eliminate the blackness from their offspring; this is especially the case with dark skin BW, because its likely they have been the victim of name calling and other issues growing up and even as an adult.

For instance "She looks good for a Dark Skin girl". Not wanting her children to experience that, they are very happy when they find a White guy that likes them. They've admitted as such on Tommy's show. Not shocking at all, it is what it is.

Most Black men who understand their value don't care if Black women marry White men, just don't imply a double standard saying its okay for you to marry a White man, but not okay for me to marry a White woman.

2) Demonizing "Government"

So you're saying the Government doesn't do anything right? In a Libertarian world, everybody would be free to do what they want, even be racist if they want, its you Mr and Mrs Minority that must steer clear of this person's personal space and property, because in a free society we don't impose multiculturalism on people that don't want it, is that your solution?

3) Nobody is asking White men or White People to apologize, that is misinterpretation of the actual problem.

Silence is complicity to social norms. If you like the idea of ignoring glaring problems in our society by claiming victimhood yourself, then don't come complaining to me when I call White men on the mat for their social shortcomings and call that racist my saying so.

Also that Asian woman isn't racist at all, she was telling it like it is. If that's not your experience then fine it doesn't make her's invalid, as I said, White men get to call what's valid and what's invalid according to how it portrays them...

As I said you are a cog in the structure, if you don't want to be a cog, then challenge these views held by people. Say something about Jew's and that person is never seen again in the media or rarely seen. Say something negative about Blacks and Faux News, Rush Limbaugh and others will have you on Speed Dial.

None of this stuff bothers me actually or prevents me from what I want to say or do. However I will not let White men get away with claiming victim-hood.

You can't claim victim if you won't own Slavery and Jim Crow especially, it wasn't that long ago (40-50 years ago) that Jim Crow was pervasive. People like to point fingers at the Deep South for their attitudes, but its becoming more are more known that Northerners benefited greatly from the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and while didn't bring Jim Crow up north, they put Blacks into sections of town later known as Ghettos and have always had an overt police presence in those areas.

Some of the safest places in Latin America are 100% Black areas, so I am suppose to believe that Blacks are inherently angry or prone to violence????

I highly suggest instead of going woe is me, pick up Joan Walsh's book "What's The Matter With White People" or go to YouTube and watch her speak about her own experiences and the book. She is not a hick from the South, she grew up in typical Northeastern Middle Class setting, but the way she describes it, it could be any Southern City during Jim Crow.

Finally I will close with what happen to Henry Louis Gates because of a White woman neighbor thought that man who lived in the area for over a decade was an anonymous Black man trying to break into a house. The police were called and when they got their they confronted Gates and as man trying to get into his own house, he wasn't about to have a bunch of White bread policemen try disrespect him, so when he basically told them to go f**k themselves, he was arrested.

Sorry Tre but that shit doesn't happen to White men, especially not a Harvard Professor.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Daylight » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:06 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
tre wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Repatriate wrote:As I said before, sexual preferences across racial lines in America is based on stereotypes. Even a lot of the white anglo guys I meet in Asia have these hard wired racist beliefs a lot of time which come out in conversation. They secretly like the idea of having other races' women at their feet and shaming non-white men. Non-anglo whites are a lot different in this regard..they view sex as sex and might have kinks but the power component and shaming aspect of it is much less.


BINGO - http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relatio ... ian-fetish


This Asian women is clearly racist against white people. It seems that she dates white men only in an attempt to punish them. I have never in my life ever dated an Asian woman like this. I dated Asian and Latin women because I generally find them more attractive...period. Racism will only die when people stop hating on each other. I don't date other races because I want to "shame the men of that race". That's just pointless and frankly, pathetic.

I once went on a date with a black girl and it was disturbing. Why? It sure didn't have anything to do with the girl. I liked the girl and I still do (friends). What scared me is the threatening looks and comments that we got from black guys. I was on guard all night. She was used to the reaction we got (she'd dated white guys before). However, that night was a serious eye opener for me. This is the BS that pisses me off. A black guy can date any white girl he wants to....or any other color. Same goes for any race. People have different preferences...that's all. That is NOT being racist!

Terrible things have happened to people throughout history. My ancestors were brutally raped and murdered. That was history and the descendents of those offenders are nothing like their ancestors. It's no use having pointless resentments. The fathers of some white women today are racist as are a few guys on this board. However, younger generations are less and less racist. The only thing that complicates this is government involvement. That's nothing new though, government f***s everything up.

Why must a white man apologize for being a white man? I don't see myself as any better or worse than any other man due to color. Why should I? What do the bad decisions of white men in the past have to do with me?


Two, okay maybe three points here

1) FAR too many White People are complicit in this society. They see racism, they hear about racism. However they don't confront these people, never confront family members and never confront the media's double standards either.

Example -

Nia Long explicitly asked for a White Male love interest in the movie Best Man's Holiday. What's wrong with this picture? How come no White guys stood up and said "Don't use US as proxy for your war with Black men"? They didn't know likely and actually don't care because they stand to benefit (and they do) from a fractured Black Community. I don't say the average White man is actively involved I know that's not the case, but you are complicit with how society is structured and not trying to change it.

You just said what White men too often say, which is "my people suffered at the hands of the elites of my home country" (Claiming Victimhood). Then you claim its a pointless resentment. How the hell is it pointless???? Again White men trying to define what's important and what's not, arguing from the Winner's POV, my feelings are invalid, thanks.

Again another typical cop-out is saying "The youth will save us" WTF? What evidence do you got? The study in this thread of is of current college students = The Youth, Gen Y, Gen Next, whatever. They can be just as f***ed up as Gen X when it comes to racial issues. It was a White guy, maybe around 30 that stood up at a GOP function and said -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t-syVgkmyA

All White People generally say is "He's an idiot" or like you said these people DO exist. However he's not going to change and do you know why? You are not hitting where it hurts = Pocketbook. Men like this should be made POOR, not allowed to work in a multicultural society if he can't function in it properly, looking for scapegoats and pointing fingers at others for his problems.

As I said, you are not him (maybe) but you allow this sort of stuff to continue. Like the creation of a White Student Union, is there a reason to ask WHY there isn't one and wouldn't you think its a poke in the eye to minorities to even have one considering our racial past in this country? Just as the Germans try to distance from themselves from Hitler, White men don't try to distance themselves from it, they BLAME THE VICTIMS!

Of course you're going to get looks from stupid niccas; these are the same niccas they attack Tommy and others for pointing out bad behavior by Black Men and Women especially, since they give birth to children. Why would a Black women date a White guy? Is it because there no eligible Black Men?

Maybe its personal preference as you say, but there are other Black women married to White men instead of being happy with their relationship are still badgering Black men for not making the grade or something. Also many Black women are colorstruck, IE they want to eliminate the blackness from their offspring; this is especially the case with dark skin BW, because its likely they have been the victim of name calling and other issues growing up and even as an adult.

For instance "She looks good for a Dark Skin girl". Not wanting her children to experience that, they are very happy when they find a White guy that likes them. They've admitted as such on Tommy's show. Not shocking at all, it is what it is.

Most Black men who understand their value don't care if Black women marry White men, just don't imply a double standard saying its okay for you to marry a White man, but not okay for me to marry a White woman.

2) Demonizing "Government"

So you're saying the Government doesn't do anything right? In a Libertarian world, everybody would be free to do what they want, even be racist if they want, its you Mr and Mrs Minority that must steer clear of this person's personal space and property, because in a free society we don't impose multiculturalism on people that don't want it, is that your solution?

3) Nobody is asking White men or White People to apologize, that is misinterpretation of the actual problem.

Silence is complicity to social norms. If you like the idea of ignoring glaring problems in our society by claiming victimhood yourself, then don't come complaining to me when I call White men on the mat for their social shortcomings and call that racist my saying so.

Also that Asian woman isn't racist at all, she was telling it like it is. If that's not your experience then fine it doesn't make her's invalid, as I said, White men get to call what's valid and what's invalid according to how it portrays them...

As I said you are a cog in the structure, if you don't want to be a cog, then challenge these views held by people. Say something about Jew's and that person is never seen again in the media or rarely seen. Say something negative about Blacks and Faux News, Rush Limbaugh and others will have you on Speed Dial.

None of this stuff bothers me actually or prevents me from what I want to say or do. However I will not let White men get away with claiming victim-hood.

You can't claim victim if you won't own Slavery and Jim Crow especially, it wasn't that long ago (40-50 years ago) that Jim Crow was pervasive. People like to point fingers at the Deep South for their attitudes, but its becoming more are more known that Northerners benefited greatly from the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and while didn't bring Jim Crow up north, they put Blacks into sections of town later known as Ghettos and have always had an overt police presence in those areas.

Some of the safest places in Latin America are 100% Black areas, so I am suppose to believe that Blacks are inherently angry or prone to violence????

I highly suggest instead of going woe is me, pick up Joan Walsh's book "What's The Matter With White People" or go to YouTube and watch her speak about her own experiences and the book. She is not a hick from the South, she grew up in typical Northeastern Middle Class setting, but the way she describes it, it could be any Southern City during Jim Crow.

Finally I will close with what happen to Henry Louis Gates because of a White woman neighbor thought that man who lived in the area for over a decade was an anonymous Black man trying to break into a house. The police were called and when they got their they confronted Gates and as man trying to get into his own house, he wasn't about to have a bunch of White bread policemen try disrespect him, so when he basically told them to go f**k themselves, he was arrested.

Sorry Tre but that shit doesn't happen to White men, especially not a Harvard Professor.

________________________

:wink: CLASSIC :)
Daylight
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Postby tre » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:34 pm

I am not silent when it comes to true racism. Most racist comments are done out of "fun" but I don't find them funny. People that know me know that I will tell them what I think and because I am right (they were being racist), they will back down. I have always hung out with men of other races. Once I started dating women of other races, I have stayed with it...because I am more attracted to them. You can hate on me all you want, but I am the least racist person you will ever meet. I want all PEOPLE to be treated the same and to be given the same privileges regardless of race. This will take time and it will take change by individuals in society. Anything FORCED by government is counter-productive in the long run...EVERYTHING. Government doesn't like your race OR mine and their actions ultimately have a goal of destroying us both. By getting involved, they negatively influence what individuals in society feel in their hearts.

One of my best friends married a black woman from Haiti and adopted her kid as well as her sisters kids. He's a white man. He HATES white women with a passion...his ex-wife was white. You think he should be doing more as a white man? Is he wrong or is his wife wrong for loving and marrying each other? She should have found a black man to marry...right?

I don't know where you got that I was declaring "woe is me". I am just saying that I don't see myself as better than you, you (and others) put me in a box I don't belong in and YOU are focusing on the color of MY skin. I really don't care what you think of me as you don't know me (obviously). However, what are the solutions? White men are not going to bow down and do extra things for black men over other men. The best that will EVER happen is that they treat you the same as all other men. Based on your long response, I'm guessing you feel that this is not enough? If so, anyone that feels like you are being completely unrealistic and there will never be any solutions for racism overall.

I'd never heard of Nia Long or that movie she was in. I don't know where you dug up that information or WHY you wanted to dig it up and make something out of it. I could care less what any actress or actor in Hollywood thinks (regardless of color)...they are all sheep or working for the enemy.

We live in a police state in America. Most policemen will arrest you for disrespecting them, even though they DO deserve the disrespect that they get. They are pulling womans pants down and checking vaginas for drugs on the highway for God's sake! They shoot people and their animals for no good reason. They beat people to death. You can go on Youtube and find hundreds of video clips of Policemen abusing their authority. That's only the documented incidents...it gets so much worse. I have the strong opinion that MOST policeman are addicted to power and LIKE to abuse people. Our corrupt government empowers them to do so.

If that Asian woman had been dating black or latin men that liked Asian women, she could have ripped into them too. Men of all races like Asian women. They are among the most physically beautiful women on the planet. If she'd made negative comments about and to black and latin men, you would likely see her comments differently. I wouldn't...her comments were out of line no matter what race she was directing them to. If she resents men of other races dating Asian women, then she should just not date anything but Asian men. Purposely entrapping and trying to humiliate people that were interested in her is just a BITCH thing to do....
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:12 am

tre wrote:I am not silent when it comes to true racism. Most racist comments are done out of "fun" but I don't find them funny. People that know me know that I will tell them what I think and because I am right (they were being racist), they will back down. I have always hung out with men of other races. Once I started dating women of other races, I have stayed with it...because I am more attracted to them. You can hate on me all you want, but I am the least racist person you will ever meet. I want all PEOPLE to be treated the same and to be given the same privileges regardless of race. This will take time and it will take change by individuals in society. Anything FORCED by government is counter-productive in the long run...EVERYTHING. Government doesn't like your race OR mine and their actions ultimately have a goal of destroying us both. By getting involved, they negatively influence what individuals in society feel in their hearts.

One of my best friends married a black woman from Haiti and adopted her kid as well as her sisters kids. He's a white man. He HATES white women with a passion...his ex-wife was white. You think he should be doing more as a white man? Is he wrong or is his wife wrong for loving and marrying each other? She should have found a black man to marry...right?

I don't know where you got that I was declaring "woe is me". I am just saying that I don't see myself as better than you, you (and others) put me in a box I don't belong in and YOU are focusing on the color of MY skin. I really don't care what you think of me as you don't know me (obviously). However, what are the solutions? White men are not going to bow down and do extra things for black men over other men. The best that will EVER happen is that they treat you the same as all other men. Based on your long response, I'm guessing you feel that this is not enough? If so, anyone that feels like you are being completely unrealistic and there will never be any solutions for racism overall.

I'd never heard of Nia Long or that movie she was in. I don't know where you dug up that information or WHY you wanted to dig it up and make something out of it. I could care less what any actress or actor in Hollywood thinks (regardless of color)...they are all sheep or working for the enemy.

We live in a police state in America. Most policemen will arrest you for disrespecting them, even though they DO deserve the disrespect that they get. They are pulling womans pants down and checking v****as for drugs on the highway for God's sake! They shoot people and their animals for no good reason. They beat people to death. You can go on Youtube and find hundreds of video clips of Policemen abusing their authority. That's only the documented incidents...it gets so much worse. I have the strong opinion that MOST policeman are addicted to power and LIKE to abuse people. Our corrupt government empowers them to do so.

If that Asian woman had been dating black or latin men that liked Asian women, she could have ripped into them too. Men of all races like Asian women. They are among the most physically beautiful women on the planet. If she'd made negative comments about and to black and latin men, you would likely see her comments differently. I wouldn't...her comments were out of line no matter what race she was directing them to. If she resents men of other races dating Asian women, then she should just not date anything but Asian men. Purposely entrapping and trying to humiliate people that were interested in her is just a BITCH thing to do....


Being disgraced by the police is different than young Black men ending up dead in custody, Google it it happens all the time. This so-called Police State is more violent in communities of Color than it is in other communities and I know, Simi Valley is 90% White, the Rodney King trial was held there for that reason and the cops got off beating the sh*t out of him.

As the saying goes, when White people get a cold, the Black Community gets the Flu. When the economy collapses, who does it impact more and who benefits off the over Trillion dollar bailout? When Republicans talk about making Government smaller, who are the biggest employers of Black People in America?

The Federal Government (State, City and County too).

If you bothered to Google Nia Long before replying, you would know.

I am not foolish to believe that White men will bend and denounce White Supremacy, its not in their best interest. So the only solution is ECONOMICS, IE, we build up enough cash to buy your businesses, corporations and property. White men only understand M-O-N-E-Y.

Don't laugh, Black Women spend 8 Billion dollars a year on hair extensions; oh we got the money its just not being spent correctly. Also debt is a problem.

This is why I am disconnected from the community, but I get impacted by their behavior and how others view me. These are things you or I can not change.

I am not looking for more acceptance, time for that is over. Just making solid points and of course police are overtly aggressive; If it sounded like I was calling you out, that was not the intention, just don't say hell won't freeze over and in the meantime accept the current state of affairs and double standards.

That's why I am LEAVING, GONE, POOF.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Hackenfall Backslash » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:16 am

Okay. Everyone shut up.

There.
Image
Avatar: Edward and Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Signature: Demi-Fiend (Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne)
Hackenfall Backslash
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:25 pm
Location: Southern USA

Postby George » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:10 am

ladislav wrote:
George wrote:
ladislav wrote:Asians view Jews as Anglos. They can't tell the difference between Adam Sandler and Brad Pitt. They just have no eye for it.

Jews stopped being a race in America sometime around the 60ies.


That's right, which works out just fine for the Jews who can fool the dumb goy better that way. Jews fooled gentile white Americans for the longest time, probably still are, "hey, we're both white so there's not a dime's worth of difference between us except one goes to synagogue, the other goes to church, right?"

LOL what a scam. The Jews really did a number on gentile whites. And they're going to do that to the clueless Asians.


Well, an average American has no eyes for ethnic nicities. An average Euro can immeditately tell Jews by facial features, but not a Yank. This did not always use to be the case but is so now as an average American gets dumber and dumber.

Not only that, Jews in America today put their ancestry as Russian and Polish and Hungarian, etc. And they get away with it. So, it looks as if "Russian Americans" are the richest group in the US.
When you tell them that Goldberg and Lipshitz are not Russian or Polish names, they give you a blank stare. Those countries kicked them out precisely because they were NOT of that ethnicity or nationality, but they " became" Russian and Polish in the USA. They used to be classified as Hebrews in the USA a hundred years ago but no more. Now, they are "Russians" Yeah, right! And Americans have no clue. Too dumbed down.


Well, that's Jews doing what they naturally do: fooling the dumb goy, and running rings around him. The fact that Jews are racially white made it easier for them to get away with their lies about being Russian, Poles, etc.

Because the correct response to the question of ancestry is "JEW" - NOT "Russian," "Polish," etc.

Jews might as well be Chinese, because both are TOTALLY different from Europeans. The only difference is that Jews look white.

If gentile whites in America had seen the Jew as the foreigner he is (like they did with the Chinese), they never would have allowed them to assimilate in society to the extent they did. Being white was a huge advantage for Jews, allowing them to integrate almost without detection in white gentile society. They fooled the dumb goys into thinking that Jews and Gentiles were the same. The reality was FAR different.
George
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Postby George » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:14 am

davewe wrote:
ladislav wrote:
Well, an average American has no eyes for ethnic nicities. An average Euro can immeditately tell Jews by facial features, but not a Yank. This did not always use to be the case but is so now as an average American gets dumber and dumber.

Not only that, Jews in America today put their ancestry as Russian and Polish and Hungarian, etc. And they get away with it. So, it looks as if "Russian Americans" are the richest group in the US.
When you tell them that Goldberg and Lipshitz are not Russian or Polish names, they give you a blank stare. Those countries kicked them out precisely because they were NOT of that ethnicity or nationality, but they " became" Russian and Polish in the USA. They used to be classified as Hebrews in the USA a hundred years ago but no more. Now, they are "Russians" Yeah, right! And Americans have no clue. Too dumbed down.


Not that I am in the habit of defending the IQ of Americans, but I think you are missing something here. Since the US is a country filled with immigrants it's typical to ask someone, "where is your family from?" In my generation almost all the grandparents of my friends and classmates were immigrants. No one asked. "What is their ethnic origin - since for one thing, they already knew." The natural question was "Where did your grandparents come from (emigrate from)?" Since 2 of my 4 grandparents came from Russia - well that was the answer. Since one of those grandparents spoke a little Russian, as well as English, Hebrew, Yiddish, and God knows what else - it's a reasonable conclusion. The fact that those 2 grandparents weren't "Russian enough" for the above definition is sort of irrelevant.

The other thing to note about us "Hebrews" is that in the middle of the century we experienced a little thing called the Holocaust. Now I'm not gonna get into the arguments pro and con about that. What I will say is that we younger "Hebrews" all learned that talking about origins and past generations wasn't something to get into. If I asked my grandparents about their "Russian" or Eastern European relatives and whether they were in touch with them and could we contact them or even meet them, the answer would have been something like "David - what are you? A moron?" Since after all they were all either dead or scattered to the winds.

Just saying...


Yeah and I'm just saying I don't give a flying f**k on a rolling donut about this alleged "Holocaust" because by now, it's quite obvious it was a scam. Sure, lots of Jews died, but then so did every other nationality. The fact that lots of Jews died is NO BIG DEAL to me. Your suffering as Jews is NO DIFFERENT and NOTHING SPECIAL when compared to others who have suffered as much or greater. Got it, Mr. Jew?
George
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Postby mguy » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:23 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:Ya, if you are a dateless white male in America than it is your fault.


Not necessarily. Some white men have it hard as well. Like some who aren't as social, good looking, or short. I used to think this but some white men have it hard as well.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests