Should I read a Roosh V or some other PUA book?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Should I read a Roosh V or some other PUA book?

Post by WorldTraveler »

fightforlove wrote:
Yes, I've been doing my research about an international trip to explore women/dating options in other countries. I'm currently testing the waters a bit with a few trials of international dating sites. I'm going out of the country next month for 10 days to get a glimpse. That said, I'm not an idealogue like many of you guys on this board where I think all American women are nothing but trash and other countries are paradise.
What country are you going to for 10 days?
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

WorldTraveler wrote:
fightforlove wrote:
Yes, I've been doing my research about an international trip to explore women/dating options in other countries. I'm currently testing the waters a bit with a few trials of international dating sites. I'm going out of the country next month for 10 days to get a glimpse. That said, I'm not an idealogue like many of you guys on this board where I think all American women are nothing but trash and other countries are paradise.
What country are you going to for 10 days?
Going to Spain to see a friend. It's somewhat socially clique-y, but I'll be there with friends and I'm conversational at Spanish. I've been there a few times when I was younger, but I want to explore it more now, check out the women.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

There are lots of good books on pick-up, game, seduction, etc. There is no point in wasting your time with anything Faggot Roosh has published.