Should I read a Roosh V or some other PUA book?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Should I read a Roosh V or some other PUA book?

Post by WorldTraveler »

fightforlove wrote:
Yes, I've been doing my research about an international trip to explore women/dating options in other countries. I'm currently testing the waters a bit with a few trials of international dating sites. I'm going out of the country next month for 10 days to get a glimpse. That said, I'm not an idealogue like many of you guys on this board where I think all American women are nothing but trash and other countries are paradise.
What country are you going to for 10 days?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

WorldTraveler wrote:
fightforlove wrote:
Yes, I've been doing my research about an international trip to explore women/dating options in other countries. I'm currently testing the waters a bit with a few trials of international dating sites. I'm going out of the country next month for 10 days to get a glimpse. That said, I'm not an idealogue like many of you guys on this board where I think all American women are nothing but trash and other countries are paradise.
What country are you going to for 10 days?
Going to Spain to see a friend. It's somewhat socially clique-y, but I'll be there with friends and I'm conversational at Spanish. I've been there a few times when I was younger, but I want to explore it more now, check out the women.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

There are lots of good books on pick-up, game, seduction, etc. There is no point in wasting your time with anything Faggot Roosh has published.