Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Should I read a Roosh V or some other PUA book?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby QuestionMark » Tue May 13, 2014 5:50 am

Enticer wrote:Your attempts at insults and to trigger an emotional response are laughable and suggest you find my points valid. You are acting like a girl. Rule #1 you should have learned from the PUA books you read - control your emotions...

I'm quite functional sunshine. I am light years away from the nest and away from the crazy bitch I married. I'm a published author and lyricist on a worldwide level and have had several successful businesses. Me teaching the science of the sexes and coaching actually comes by request of many of the women in my life. It also comes at the request of male friends who are too embarrassed to admit they fail with women.

You dont know hardly anything about what I teach, yet are so quick to slam and talk shit. I'm not pissed or even irritated...you're quite funny actually. I surmise if we met i'd have your personality pegged in about 5 min and you'd be so intimidated you'd walk away pretty quick. People don't get over on me...women dont f**k with me like they do other p***y bitches. Yet, the girls all come back around for seconds...

For the record....and anyone with half a brain will tell you, you have the alpha male and arrogant, lying player completely confused and mixed up. But, its pointless to explain. You have the alpha male and good, respectable guy and bad boy totally mixed up and interfused in your mind.

I'm no BS and my heart is for real on what I teach and will teach. What I know about this topic and sex with women is so far over your head, you can't even grasp it. I not only teach men about dating but women about their bodies. Its nothing to brag about but my education and experience is rock solid. You scoffed at clear scientific evidence of female mate selection. That in itself speaks volumes...


Actually, you are the one who's been firing the insults and the acting emotional, I simply responded to your childish behavior with ration and the truth, you just cant handle it. You're dumb as rocks if you think I find anything you've said over the past few pages valid. And for the record, I don't read PUA garbage that you've been advocating. I guess you can't tell an a$$ not to assume.

You can lie and make up all the BS you want, bragging about proclaimed success, I don't give a damn. I think that crazy bitch you married messed up your head, because you feel the need to brag and make threats. The key thing that you said here is that you surmise. Number 1, you've made it clear that you're a fraud, a fake, and a liar, you don't teach anything, because you're too stupid. Number 2, I don't care how judgemental you are, I guarantee if we met in person, you wouldn't wanna f@ck with me. It's funny, you're so much in favor of this alpha male jerkdom, you actually think you scaring somebody just for disagreeing with you, and telling you the truth. And again, your mother doesn't count for women coming back to you.

You're real? Lol, are you serious? Wasn't it you who started this argument, because you opposed real, genuine, down to earth, non shallow interactions and relationships between men and women? Wasn't it you who favored superficial game and PUA as the only way men and women could interact and form relationships and then calling it science and research? Please, you're not real. You're probably the most fake person on here.

You're a childish girl on this thread, and most of what you've said has been lies and contradictions. Your insults and combative behavior don't get to me at all, and you're making an a$$ out of yourself. And you keep claiming you are basically god's gift to every woman you meet. And once again, that says something about your character for you to say women tried to kill themselves over you. I don't see why any woman would want to be with you. And you have no education or experience.

By the $h!t that you've said on here, you've demonstrated that you are that PUA who is a jerk, player, alpha male, etc. What lies you gonna come up with next, you teach children how to be well behaved?? Well you can't do that, because you're a child yourself. You claim to be a scientist, and that you know everything, but I as well as a few others have tried to tell you the truth, but you're too dull to understand it. Thanks for the laughs.
Last edited by QuestionMark on Tue May 13, 2014 6:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am







Postby QuestionMark » Tue May 13, 2014 5:52 am

Funny how you're claiming I'm the one making insults and talking shite, but you're the one making up lies and PUA shaming about underage p4p. What a child? Smh....
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

Postby Enticer » Tue May 13, 2014 4:01 pm

You seem to have it all figured out sunshine....except that every single thing in your last post is wild assumptions and baseless. I never said anything even remotely close to your dilusions. Look, i get it....you feel a certain way about PUA, all threatening alpha males and even me. I'm kinda bored with all this though....but you seem to think you have me all figured out. So let's make it interesting...

$2,000.00 USD says I am for real. I'll pay your airfare and the 2k if I fail the test. The test?

30 women I have dated or have had business interaction with in the past 3 years, all hooked up to a lie detector test. Plus, myself hooked up as well. I get a 90% variance on the answers, as well as they do. We agree on the questions before hand.

I'll deliver the money to an attorney to be held in escrow, proof provided to you before you leave. You must provide the same.

If I win, you pay me 2k from your end of the bet and make a public apology here.

If I lose, I pay you the same as well as your airfare and make the same apology here.

I'll pay the lie detector test either way.

What do you say big boy....you in?

Just an FYI...I am a professional photographer with an outstanding reputation here where I life. I have worked with models from around the world and indeed use the same people skills with them as I do in dating. Some of them will be part of the test.

If i am such a crook and a fraud and a lie, this will be an easy one. So.....put up or shut up, sunshine. 8)
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby QuestionMark » Tue May 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Enticer wrote:You seem to have it all figured out sunshine....except that every single thing in your last post is wild assumptions and baseless. I never said anything even remotely close to your dilusions. Look, i get it....you feel a certain way about PUA, all threatening alpha males and even me. I'm kinda bored with all this though....but you seem to think you have me all figured out. So let's make it interesting...

$2,000.00 USD says I am for real. I'll pay your airfare and the 2k if I fail the test. The test?

30 women I have dated or have had business interaction with in the past 3 years, all hooked up to a lie detector test. Plus, myself hooked up as well. I get a 90% variance on the answers, as well as they do. We agree on the questions before hand.

I'll deliver the money to an attorney to be held in escrow, proof provided to you before you leave. You must provide the same.

If I win, you pay me 2k from your end of the bet and make a public apology here.

If I lose, I pay you the same as well as your airfare and make the same apology here.

I'll pay the lie detector test either way.

What do you say big boy....you in?

Just an FYI...I am a professional photographer with an outstanding reputation here where I life. I have worked with models from around the world and indeed use the same people skills with them as I do in dating. Some of them will be part of the test.

If i am such a crook and a fraud and a lie, this will be an easy one. So.....put up or shut up, sunshine. 8)


Ha, ha, lol. You're a funny one you are. Don't you see? Everything, you've accused me of, is what you've said to me and my points. You have made assumptions about me. You deny everything I've said even though other people have told you this to, and you just keep repeating yourself, so I don't know what else to tell you.

You can keep your sunshine, and just because you pretend to invite me to where you are doesn't give you any credibility at all. I have a life, I'm not worried about you. I'm not going to drop everything to come and meet some internet fraud I've never met just because you can't accept the truth. I'm not gay, so you can stop with the sunshine jokes.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

Postby Enticer » Tue May 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Oh, come now...dont be like that. You have to be so sure about what I am...this should be easy.

Ok....i'll help you out....

5k in escrow as well as your airfare. We'll lie detector 40 of my past or present dates or play mates or business partners - all female.

If I win, ill give the money to the girls equally divided. If you win...which you should be able to because you know me so well...you can buy all sorts of expensive "companions" - AKA hookers with the dough.

Come now Marky, Mark...this should be easy and is legit. I'm 100% real about this bet.....and i'm 100% real in real life. So, if you're gonna slander someone you dont even know and draw wild assumptions....best be able to back it up. Put up, or shut up... 8)
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby QuestionMark » Wed May 14, 2014 12:15 am

Enticer wrote:Oh, come now...dont be like that. You have to be so sure about what I am...this should be easy.

Ok....i'll help you out....

5k in escrow as well as your airfare. We'll lie detector 40 of my past or present dates or play mates or business partners - all female.

If I win, ill give the money to the girls equally divided. If you win...which you should be able to because you know me so well...you can buy all sorts of expensive "companions" - AKA hookers with the dough.

Come now Marky, Mark...this should be easy and is legit. I'm 100% real about this bet.....and i'm 100% real in real life. So, if you're gonna slander someone you dont even know and draw wild assumptions....best be able to back it up. Put up, or shut up... 8)


Ok, mr. wannabe PUA, you got it. I'll be over first thing in the morning just to make you feel better about all the assumptions and judgements you've made about me since you know everything and have me so well figured out.

And you can make all the corny jokes about p4p you want. It doesn't affect me at all. I don't care. You don't know me. It's actually more amusing than anything when people who aren't open minded to something outside the mainstream make comments about those who are.

You're not real, and you're the one who needs to shut up because over the past few pages, you really haven't said anything. I don't care about you, and don't need to prove anything to you.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

Postby Enticer » Wed May 14, 2014 12:41 am

Just as I thought....all talk but no balls. Just like in real life I'm guessing.

And you still havnt said if you like the under 16 girls or not. You're not embarrased are you?

I'm just kinda different I guess. See, I have a female orgasm fetish. I thoroughly enjoy teaching women to have the best orgasm they can have and especially Female Ejaculation. You do know what that is, right? So, I do enjoy watching my woman have amazing orgasms....and teaching them about their bodies. Ever have a woman who can have 20-30 squirting orgasms in a 1-2 hour session?

I'm sure you know all about this...after all, hookers would never fake orgasms... :roll:

Have a nice day... :D

PS....i have the video to prove the 20-30 squirting orgasms.....but you'll have to put money up to see it if you think i'm BSn :oops:
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby QuestionMark » Wed May 14, 2014 1:18 am

Enticer wrote:Just as I thought....all talk but no balls. Just like in real life I'm guessing.

And you still havnt said if you like the under 16 girls or not. You're not embarrased are you?

I'm just kinda different I guess. See, I have a female or***m fetish. I thoroughly enjoy teaching women to have the best or***m they can have and especially Female Ejaculation. You do know what that is, right? So, I do enjoy watching my woman have amazing or****s....and teaching them about their bodies. Ever have a woman who can have 20-30 squirting or****s in a 1-2 hour session?

I'm sure you know all about this...after all, hookers would never fake or****s... :roll:

Have a nice day... :D

PS....i have the video to prove the 20-30 squirting or****s.....but you'll have to put money up to see it if you think i'm BSn :oops:


Well you would know more about that then I do. Your mom probably gave birth to you at 16. Is that why you grew up in a dysfunctional family? :lol:

More and more lies, huh. Just making up things you allegedly teach as you go. Whatever your fantasy is, daydream all you like. The only way I see you teaching women about their vaginas is if you have one yourself, which you probably do. How many times a day do you squirt?

And I'll pass on your homemade porn. You "teach" PUA for free to friends, but sell porn. D@mn, just lies, lies, and more lies. Well I guess ADD children have to entertain themselves somehow, especially after a failed marriage.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

Postby Enticer » Wed May 14, 2014 1:30 am

LMAO...so typical. I'm light years away on knowledge about the female orgasm and female ejaculation, than you. Like I said...put your money where your mouth is. IN FACT....my ex- girlfriend and I had another scoffer we shut up just the other day. For this bet....you sit and watch and learn. 5k says she can do it and with my hands doing the deed. 20+ squirting orgasms in 1 hour. Not only do i have the video and documentation from her OB/GYN but the actual woman...

Bring cash and USD....i'll be booking my next trip with your money John-boy....LMAO....
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby QuestionMark » Wed May 14, 2014 1:36 am

Enticer wrote:LMAO...so typical. I'm light years away on knowledge about the female or***m and female ejaculation, than you. Like I said...put your money where your mouth is. IN FACT....my ex- girlfriend and I had another scoffer we shut up just the other day. For this bet....you sit and watch and learn. 5k says she can do it and with my hands doing the deed. 20+ squirting or****s in 1 hour. Not only do i have the video and documentation from her OB/GYN but the actual woman...

Bring cash and USD....i'll be booking my next trip with your money John-boy....LMAO....


You're so full of $h!t you faggot. All you do is lie about things you've done with and to women like they're some sort of conquest for you. Like I said, it's you doesn't respect women, unless you are one, then yes you definitely know more about female sexuality than I. I can't tell you about your body.

Plus you're changing the subject. At first you were saying that you're a real legit PUA. Now you're just saying that you can make a woman cum multiple times. It went from you being a teacher to men to you being a sexual mandingo in bed. Well you are quite the entertainer and story teller.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

Postby droid » Wed May 14, 2014 1:57 am

"nom.. nom.. nom.. nom.. nom"
Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Enticer » Thu May 15, 2014 5:19 am

You are still quite diluted. I never even came close to saying I was a PUA, in fact, I denounced their ways. And I do know a lot about FE and the female orgasm. I have over 1000hrs studying it and I guarantee one thing...you can't even touch what I know. I'm in the process of building my date coaching site and a FE educational site. Like I said...talk is cheap....I have a real bounty and bet for you to prove I'm BS or whatever your opossum brain thinks I am or about. Just. Say. When....if you got the balls.
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby QuestionMark » Thu May 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Enticer wrote:You are still quite diluted. I never even came close to saying I was a PUA, in fact, I denounced their ways. And I do know a lot about FE and the female or***m. I have over 1000hrs studying it and I guarantee one thing...you can't even touch what I know. I'm in the process of building my date coaching site and a FE educational site. Like I said...talk is cheap....I have a real bounty and bet for you to prove I'm BS or whatever your opossum brain thinks I am or about. Just. Say. When....if you got the balls.


No the one who's diluted is you junior. pretty much everything you've said is classic PUA scam material, thanks for sharing. You say you denounce their ways, yet what have you been claiming lately? That you f@ck women from around the world, that they pay you, that they kill themselves over you, that you make them squirt alot. That's exactly what a PUA would say. You're a sleazeball who just wants sex. You're the one who doesn't respect women.

Like I said, I don't argue that you know a lot about female anatomy, because you probably are one. If you've been a female your whole life, you easily have waay over 1000 hrs of studying your own body. I don't want to touch what you know, because you don't know anything. I have balls, if you want come visit me, and I can stick em in your mouth.

In the meantime, why don't you just go drink a warm cup of shut the hell up, because I usually don't argue with children.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

Postby Enticer » Tue May 20, 2014 4:52 am

Gonna sign up for the Roosh forum and see what the big deal is all about....

One thing i cant get over though...

If I teach a few things the evil PUAs do, then i'm one of them. But, if the guys who hate the evil PUAs do it or agree with a few things....its all ok. Not sure how that works....

I bet you'll find that 90% of counselors and everyday people agree with many things that PUA teach. My biggest issue with them is the deception tactics and end results towards women. That and several other overly complicated and BS psychology teachings. If its scientific and/or the opinion of many women, it should be considered valid. If its cooked up...then it should be questioned. What I know and teach is time proven, agreed upon in many circles and proven in scientific studies.

I find if you are successful with women at all....you are doing at least SOMETHING the evil PUAs are teaching....
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby QuestionMark » Tue May 20, 2014 5:06 am

So you're a pua and a troll as I've said all along. Thanks for clearing that up.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests