Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Should I read a Roosh V or some other PUA book?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Should I read a Roosh V or some other PUA book?

Postby WorldTraveler » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:05 pm

fightforlove wrote:
Yes, I've been doing my research about an international trip to explore women/dating options in other countries. I'm currently testing the waters a bit with a few trials of international dating sites. I'm going out of the country next month for 10 days to get a glimpse. That said, I'm not an idealogue like many of you guys on this board where I think all American women are nothing but trash and other countries are paradise.

What country are you going to for 10 days?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Re: Should I read a Roosh V or some other PUA book?

Postby fightforlove » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:42 am

WorldTraveler wrote:
fightforlove wrote:
Yes, I've been doing my research about an international trip to explore women/dating options in other countries. I'm currently testing the waters a bit with a few trials of international dating sites. I'm going out of the country next month for 10 days to get a glimpse. That said, I'm not an idealogue like many of you guys on this board where I think all American women are nothing but trash and other countries are paradise.

What country are you going to for 10 days?

Going to Spain to see a friend. It's somewhat socially clique-y, but I'll be there with friends and I'm conversational at Spanish. I've been there a few times when I was younger, but I want to explore it more now, check out the women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women