Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Should I read a Roosh V or some other PUA book?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Cornfed » May 11th, 2014, 3:45 am

A problem with the PUA bullshit artists and other self help gurus is that they are largely constrained by having to tell the audience what they want to hear. Hence they always have to say that every aspect of what happens to their clients is under the clients' direct control, since that justifies the clients buying their materials. They always have to say the system is perfectly fair and the best men win, and that by doing well the clients will somehow be doing good, since people like to think they are improving themselves and think of themselves as the good guys. And they always have to demonize any simpler alternative.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5493
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am





Postby publicduende » May 11th, 2014, 1:45 pm

Cornfed wrote:A problem with the PUA bullshit artists and other self help gurus is that they are largely constrained by having to tell the audience what they want to hear. Hence they always have to say that every aspect of what happens to their clients is under the clients' direct control, since that justifies the clients buying their materials. They always have to say the system is perfectly fair and the best men win, and that by doing well the clients will somehow be doing good, since people like to think they are improving themselves and think of themselves as the good guys. And they always have to demonize any simpler alternative.


Agree 100%. It's the age old scam - you try hard enough and if something happens, it's to our credit. If nothing happens, it's you not putting enough effort, being disciplined enough...so, by the way, keep buying our snake ointment and try again!
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2882
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Postby Enticer » May 12th, 2014, 3:27 pm

These two quotes came to mind in dealing with a few of you excuse makers..

Our minds misdirect us rather than seeing truth / what is really wrong.
We do to ourselves in our personal lives and governments do this to their people. We are not blind but we cannot see.
~TIB~

Excuses are tools of the weak and incompetent - APC
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 5:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby Enticer » May 12th, 2014, 3:45 pm

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are
presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new
evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is
extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it
is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,
ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.â€￾ - Franz Fanon
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 5:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby QuestionMark » May 12th, 2014, 4:42 pm

Sounds like what you've been doing the whole time, dumbass. Thanks for explaining your logic, and that you just feel so passionate about this PUA bull$h!t, you'lle rationalize it anyone you can because you can't accept the truth with your conflicting core values. In time, with education and experience, perhaps you'lle grow and learn the truth.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 6:03 am

Postby Enticer » May 12th, 2014, 5:17 pm

No....its YOUR belief system. Denial and excuses. I told you the clear difference between PUA and a date coach. You all are quite assuming. My website isnt even up yet...i teach friends and a few others for free. Sorry, no seminars yet to rape the wallets of the unsuspecting.

And so still, you have yet to explain what traits a man should have for women to be attracted to him. if PUA/date coaching is fake and phony...what really works? Besides paying women for sex...which you seem good at, what really works? 2 pages later on this thread and i'm still all ears....so please enlighten....
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 5:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby QuestionMark » May 12th, 2014, 9:28 pm

Enticer wrote:No....its YOUR belief system. Denial and excuses. I told you the clear difference between PUA and a date coach. You all are quite assuming. My website isnt even up yet...i teach friends and a few others for free. Sorry, no seminars yet to rape the wallets of the unsuspecting.

And so still, you have yet to explain what traits a man should have for women to be attracted to him. if PUA/date coaching is fake and phony...what really works? Besides paying women for sex...which you seem good at, what really works? 2 pages later on this thread and i'm still all ears....so please enlighten....


Why are you lying. Is it because of your dysfunctional upbringing you mentioned? Or because you're ADD? It is your belief system. PUA, date coach, it's all the same $h!t, you can change the names and slap all the different labels on it you want, the garbage you stated on here is the same as PUA, you just gave it a different name to make it sound like what you're promoting is more credible and unique, but it's not. I knew you were a phony, and now you just admitted it. You talk to your friends, have no website, and make no money. Thanks for clearing that up.

I don't have to explain anything because if you do enough searching on this forum and other's like it, you will find what qualities foreign women are attracted to (which is what they should be attracted to and what's natural) in comparison to what ameriskanks which you like, are attracted to.

And you still haven't answered my question as far as why you're on this forum?? And just to be clear for the record, I don't pay women for sex, I pay for companionship, big difference. It's usually the PUA gurus like you that advocate going to a bar, lying/deceiving women, and buying them drinks just to sleep with them. So it's actually you who pays for sex. How was it?
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 6:03 am

Postby Enticer » May 12th, 2014, 9:40 pm

lmao....not even close sunshine.

I explained why I am here and was clear about that...

Next, I dont advocate going to bars and spending money on women....so nice try. Truth be told, if you show enough value, women will spend money on you. This is not to be taken advantage of but rather a perk of having said value and being a real man. And yes..even AW do this.

The argument Johns make that we all pay for sex anyway just doesnt hold any water sunshine. And the excuse you pay for "companionship"...laughable. Look, have at it and enjoy yourself. But dont throw rocks at me for what you THINK i am teaching people. I actually teach people about another topic...a topic that few believe but I can prove to be true. There are deniers and scoffers in that crowd too but science and video doesnt lie. And neither do I.

You seem to have all the answers, something that I dont even state I have with thousands of hours of research and experience under my belt. Soooooo....if I suck so much and am a fraud, then you tell us how to get the girl? Keep it simple sunshine...I know you can do it.
Last edited by Enticer on May 13th, 2014, 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 5:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby QuestionMark » May 12th, 2014, 10:28 pm

Enticer wrote:lmao....not even close sunshine.

I explained why I am here and was clear about that...

Next, I dont advocate going to bars and spending money on women....so nice try. Truth be told, if you show enough value, women will spend money on you. This is not to be taken advantage of but rather a perk of having said value and being a real man. And yes..even AW do this.

The argument Johns make that we all pay for sex anyway just doesnt hold any water sunshine. And the excuse you pay for "companionship"...laughable. Look, have at it and enjoy yourself. But dont throw rocks at me for what you THINK i am teaching people. I actually teach people about another topic...a topic that few believe but I can prove to be true. There are deniers and scoffers in that crowd too but science and video doesnt lie. And neither do I.

You seem to have all the answers, something that I dont even state I have with thousands of hours of research and experience under my belt. Soooooo....if I suck and a fraud, then you tell us how to get the girl? Keep it simple sunshine...I know you can do it.


Are you gay now? Actually you did not answer my question and explain why you are here. You just told me some BS story about your alleged love life, which is not what I asked.

Well most PUA's do teach that. Is this the part where you're going to lie and tell me you advocate something else that's better than them even though you're saying the same thing they say. Once again, you are a fraud and a phony, and not a real man. You don't teach ppl anything, and they way you've acted here, I find it hard to believe any woman (unless she's ugly and of low quality) spent any money on you.

And yes, all men do pay for women's companionship in some way or another. Others have verified this to you, but you're still in denial about it. If you don't believe it, that's your opinion but you're wrong. You're entitled to your opinion, even if it's wrong. And I don't make excuses. Not my fault, you don't know the difference between sex and companionship. Try reading sometime, it's fundamental. I didn't say I know all the answers, I just don't buy into your alpha male, pua bull$h!t. You're the one lying saying you know so much, so that would be you, junior.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 6:03 am

Postby droid » May 13th, 2014, 2:11 am

"Sunshine"?? WHat is going on?, yet another trolless?
Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Postby Enticer » May 13th, 2014, 4:24 am

lol....still no answers from you. My that tangled web you weave...

One last time, put down the TV remote and listen close...

I'm hear to learn about the benefits and dating protocols of foreign women with the possibility of pursuing and perhaps marrying one.

You are the one that is quite diluted. My next question is how do you know so much about PUAs? You seem to know a lot about their ways and tactics etc etc. What, you get burned by one? You try their methods and fail?

You and a few other porkchops on here seem to have issue with a man making money off selling information. Yet, this website is doing just that. Guess its kind hard to see with your head up your ass....

For the record, I have only i ever bought one book on this topic - Rules of the Game by Neil Strauss. I have only studied a few Youtube videos as well....very few. I agree with some points they make and disagree with many more. I didnt even know what Roosh was. My "methods" are based on actual polls of women I conducted and my own field experience. I also researched the science of the sexes....so that opinions cant be much of a factor. Science doesnt lie or deny. Neither do polls that push the 90% mark of 1100+ women from around the world. This is why your arguments about AW and western culture dont hold water....because the core of what women want is worldwide because worldwide, women and still women. They havnt changed in 5000 years. I'm talking the deep seeded, core wants and desires.

You will call BS but what I am teaching and gonna teach is light years from PUAs. It is far reaching and on another level. It is real and real time with an enormous amount of real knowledge and no BS. I havnt studied PUAs much....but some of the BS i have seen, i will stay away from. Ross Jefferies is a good example.

I have 25 friends and people I have coached....as well as coaching women to be better wives and women. I teach women not to be selfish, entitled and spoiled....like all AW. I guess that makes me a evil doer as well? My success rate of the men I have taught is 23 out of 25. Only 2 people are so stubborn that they will not se the error of their ways and change. I'm sure you can relate to that though...

I am curious though....you seem to like P4P....as well as others' here. So, how many times do you get girls under the age of 16? You do realize that those women do not like you, right? They are only a "companion" because you pay them. I'm not BSn when i tell you that women will often pay for me...buy me shit, come when i ask them to and even bring their girlfriends to play with us. I date and f**k women from model material to the girl next door. Women betray their friends to f**k me. And what I know IS deadly. I have had 2 women try to commit suicide because they could no longer have me. Two women have symbolic tattoos of me on them. Its all very easy....In fact, its so easy and boring that I dont even bother anymore and am in fact looking to settle down.

So, in review....you know a lot about PUAs...somehow...and anyone who does anything like them is a PUA. Wrong. If you are successful with women, you are at least doing SOMETHING that they do..and I teach.

...and still, not one peep as to the alternative. If PUAs is wrong..then what is right?

The sad, pathetic trust is.....you don't know yourself...
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 5:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby QuestionMark » May 13th, 2014, 4:46 am

Enticer wrote:lol....still no answers from you. My that tangled web you weave...

One last time, put down the TV remote and listen close...

I'm hear to learn about the benefits and dating protocols of foreign women with the possibility of pursuing and perhaps marrying one.

You are the one that is quite diluted. My next question is how do you know so much about PUAs? You seem to know a lot about their ways and tactics etc etc. What, you get burned by one? You try their methods and fail?

You and a few other porkchops on here seem to have issue with a man making money off selling information. Yet, this website is doing just that. Guess its kind hard to see with your head up your a**....

For the record, I have only i ever bought one book on this topic - Rules of the Game by Neil Strauss. I have only studied a few Youtube videos as well....very few. I agree with some points they make and disagree with many more. I didnt even know what Roosh was. My "methods" are based on actual polls of women I conducted and my own field experience. I also researched the science of the sexes....so that opinions cant be much of a factor. Science doesnt lie or deny. Neither do polls that push the 90% mark of 1100+ women from around the world. This is why your arguments about AW and western culture dont hold water....because the core of what women want is worldwide because worldwide, women and still women. They havnt changed in 5000 years. I'm talking the deep seeded, core wants and desires.

You will call BS but what I am teaching and gonna teach is light years from PUAs. It is far reaching and on another level. It is real and real time with an enormous amount of real knowledge and no BS. I havnt studied PUAs much....but some of the BS i have seen, i will stay away from. Ross Jefferies is a good example.

I have 25 friends and people I have coached....as well as coaching women to be better wives and women. I teach women not to be selfish, entitled and spoiled....like all AW. I guess that makes me a evil doer as well? My success rate of the men I have taught is 23 out of 25. Only 2 people are so stubborn that they will not se the error of their ways and change. I'm sure you can relate to that though...

I am curious though....you seem to like P4P....as well as others' here. So, how many times do you get girls under the age of 16? You do realize that those women do not like you, right? They are only a "companion" because you pay them. I'm not BSn when i tell you that women will often pay for me...buy me shit, come when i ask them to and even bring their girlfriends to play with us. I date and f**k women from model material to the girl next door. Women betray their friends to f**k me. And what I know IS deadly. I have had 2 women try to commit suicide because they could no longer have me. Two women have symbolic tattoos of me on them. Its all very easy....In fact, its so easy and boring that I dont even bother anymore and am in fact looking to settle down.

So, in review....you know a lot about PUAs...somehow...and anyone who does anything like them is a PUA. Wrong. If you are successful with women, you are at least doing SOMETHING that they do..and I teach.

...and still, not one peep as to the alternative. If PUAs is wrong..then what is right?

The sad, pathetic trust is.....you don't know yourself...


I guess you never really recovered from your dysfunctional childhood, as you are still dysfunctional. Or maybe you're still hung up over your immature mistake of getting hitched to a bitch at 23?

I've already given you answers. I told you to search this forum and others like it and the answers are right there in your face. Women everywhere do not like alpha male, arrogant players and liars who use PUA tactics like you do. Not all women go for that. Mostly the ameriskanks that you're into and other english speaking countries. Other cultures have women that like GOOD men who are down to earth, genuine, and good providers. Not the $h!t that you claim to teach, even though you've already revealed that you're lying. You're a wannabe PUA. Your lies and phoniness just keep on building. Now you're claiming you teach women not to be like AW?? LMFAO. You're so funny.

So you're a moron? If you're such a god with women right here in america, why are you looking to learn about foreign women and marrying one? Btw son, you won't learn about foreign women on an internet forum, you learn about them by going to your country of choice. Get off the computer, and stop lying, and get some life exp.

And I don't have an issue with men making money selling info, in fact I give them props for it. I simply stated that "game" is unnecessary, complex, superficial, childish, and an immature way of communicating and courtship, and you've gotten your panties in an uproar with me every since.

Your mother doesn't count for women buying things for you, so you can stop lying about that too. And that says something about your character, that you would brag or pretend that women have attempted suicide over you. You are clearly the one here that doesn't respect women. You don't need to worry about me knowing myself, because I do.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 6:03 am

Postby QuestionMark » May 13th, 2014, 4:47 am

droid wrote:"Sunshine"?? WHat is going on?, yet another trolless?
Image


Well either that, or he's gay. LOL.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 154
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 6:03 am

Postby Enticer » May 13th, 2014, 5:46 am

Your attempts at insults and to trigger an emotional response are laughable and suggest you find my points valid. You are acting like a girl. Rule #1 you should have learned from the PUA books you read - control your emotions...

I'm quite functional sunshine. I am light years away from the nest and away from the crazy bitch I married. I'm a published author and lyricist on a worldwide level and have had several successful businesses. Me teaching the science of the sexes and coaching actually comes by request of many of the women in my life. It also comes at the request of male friends who are too embarrassed to admit they fail with women.

You dont know hardly anything about what I teach, yet are so quick to slam and talk shit. I'm not pissed or even irritated...you're quite funny actually. I surmise if we met i'd have your personality pegged in about 5 min and you'd be so intimidated you'd walk away pretty quick. People don't get over on me...women dont f**k with me like they do other p***y bitches. Yet, the girls all come back around for seconds...

For the record....and anyone with half a brain will tell you, you have the alpha male and arrogant, lying player completely confused and mixed up. But, its pointless to explain. You have the alpha male and good, respectable guy and bad boy totally mixed up and interfused in your mind.

I'm no BS and my heart is for real on what I teach and will teach. What I know about this topic and sex with women is so far over your head, you can't even grasp it. I not only teach men about dating but women about their bodies. Its nothing to brag about but my education and experience is rock solid. You scoffed at clear scientific evidence of female mate selection. That in itself speaks volumes...
Last edited by Enticer on May 13th, 2014, 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 5:46 am
Location: PA, USA

Postby Enticer » May 13th, 2014, 5:48 am

Still waiting for you and the other JOHNS to come clean on paying for sex with young girls in far away lands. Come on guys....no need to be shy or embarrassed. I'm sure those 14 year old girls love....you....long...time.

LMAO
Enticer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 270
Joined: September 24th, 2013, 5:46 am
Location: PA, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests