Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston's friend Vera in video interview with Mark Davis!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston's friend Vera in video interview with Mark Davis!

Postby Winston » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Hi all,
Guess what? Remember that Ukrainian girl I showed around Las Vegas last Summer? Well when she got back to Ukraine, we kept in touch. And when she said she was looking for work but not finding anything worthwhile in her home town, I referred her to be a translator on Mark Davis' Dream Connections Tour. She applied and got the job.

Last week she (Vera) worked on her first tour as a translator, and her client ended up getting engaged to the lady he visited on the tour! After the tour, Mark did a three way video interview with both Vera and her client Ryan. Check it out. It's very inspiring. Vera took the microphone and spoke several times during the interview. Her positive warm bubbly personality really shows in the interview (although she looked nervous in the beginning) and you can see that her English is very good too.

Ryan's story is very inspiring. Apparently, it was love at first sight, and his lady knew after 10 minutes that he was "the one". Sounds kind of fast, I know, but I wish them the best. When you hear Ryan telling his story, you will be envious if you are still single and haven't found your "soulmate" yet. Mark Davis said during the interview that his wife Anna says that she doesn't even remember her life before she met him. Wow, that's heavy. Perhaps love at first sight really does exist, at least for some people.

At the end, they all do a group hug, which was very sweet. Mark Davis' tribe really is like a family. I wish our tribe was that warm and lovey dovey too. lol. But as you know, we are all too negative and critical to do group hugs like that. lol

Anyway, here is the video interview with Mark Davis, Ryan and my friend Vera. It's a very inspiring interview, and I hope Mark Davis uses it as a selling piece for his tours, for it would sure sell well. At the beginning, Vera mentions that she met me during her travels and how I referred her to Mark's tours.

http://dreamconnections.com/translator- ... ationship/

Btw, you will notice during the interview that Vera says she is hoping to live in the US someday and still looking for her soulmate. If any of you think you might be compatible with her, PM me. She's only 23 though, so she probably wants someone closer to her age.

Also, check out these photos from Mark's tours during a discussion with one of his clients. Some of the women are stunning and look like perfect angels. Wow. They are model types with sweet faces! Dang. This is very tempting and makes me want to go on his tour to marry one of them and settle down!

https://vimeo.com/26186560
Last edited by Winston on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:46 am

Man that was heart warming and I 100% agree professing love in words is not needed, actions speak louder and everybody knows that but don't think its possible.

As I have said before Mark is providing a valuable public service...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Repatriate » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Why didn't you try and snag her Winston?

Now you're going to be a cuckold while some other fat American sweaty middle aged man grunts and moans over her.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:07 pm

Repatriate wrote:Why didn't you try and snag her Winston?

Now you're going to be a cuckold while some other fat American sweaty middle aged man grunts and moans over her.

I think Winston said he met her on couchsurfing and dating people you meet on that website is not allowed Winston said.

I think Winston would love to be the one who "grunts and moans over her." lol :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:13 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Man that was heart warming and I 100% agree professing love in words is not needed, actions speak louder and everybody knows that but don't think its possible.

As I have said before Mark is providing a valuable public service...

I watched the whole video and I agree, it was heart warming. Who knows, maybe someday I will use Mark Davis's marriage agency to find my future spouse.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:46 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Why didn't you try and snag her Winston?

I think Winston said he met her on couchsurfing and dating people you meet on that website is not allowed Winston said.

I think Winston would love to be the one who "grunts and moans over her." lol :lol:

I already explained it to you before. She didn't show romantic interest in me and plus she's too young. When you have experience with girls you can tell easily who likes you and in what way. Get some experience. Chemistry is not hard to gauge.

Also, she is not into "fat sweaty middle aged men". She dates guys closer to her age. So stop stereotyping Ukraine girls. This one happens to be a quality genuine one.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:08 pm

The video interview with Vera and Ryan are now hosted on Mark Davis' testimonials page, along with other video testimonials. Check them out.

http://dreamconnections.com/testimonials/

There are video testimonials from other couples, and round table discussions with Mark and his clients about their experiences on the tour. It's all very inspiring. I can't believe the couples that met on his tour. The women that his clients found seem very beautiful, sweet and wholesome. You can see their photos and videos at the page above.

Also, my friend Vera seems to be a good luck charm. On her second tour, her client that she translated for, also found a fiancee! So both her clients found gems on the tour! She must be some kind of good luck charm or something. So if you decide to go on Mark's Tour, you can request her to be your translator.

Winston
Site Admin

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women