Page 1 of 1

When Anglo women think they are playing "hard to get...

Posted: January 6th, 2014, 2:08 pm
by Bao3niang
When women play hard to get every once in a while AND in a proper way, it keeps us men interested. We like the chase. However, when all Anglo women THINK they are playing hard to get (which is normally by making unreasonable demands), in fact they are being total bitches that don't know how to attract men.

Posted: January 6th, 2014, 3:19 pm
by Devil Dog
It's not just Anglo women. It is almost all women.

What you are referring to is called a "shit test" in the PUA community. A man should know how to identify and handle shit tests. It is popular in HA to denigrate the entire concept of PUA, but this is one example of something which can be plucked from PUA and be used by a normal and reasonable man.

Posted: January 6th, 2014, 4:51 pm
by Mr.Darcy
People here often try to cover up low interest with shes playing hard to get to make themselves feel better. Shit tests are given much later in the relationship to prove that you are good enough.

Posted: January 6th, 2014, 7:42 pm
by Maverick
Mr.Darcy wrote:People here often try to cover up low interest with shes playing hard to get to make themselves feel better. Shit tests are given much later in the relationship to prove that you are good enough.
Shit tests can happen any time in the interaction, even at the very beginning during the approach.

However, not all women shit test early on. Some do though. If they do and you "pass", she'll become highly interested in you.

I found that shit testing (both the intensity and frequency of it) has more to do with the girl's personality than her level of interest. Again, of course, you have to pass them or she will lose interest.

Posted: January 6th, 2014, 7:50 pm
by polya
Maverick wrote:
...However, not all women shit test early on. Some do though. If they do and you "pass", she'll become highly interested in you....

I found that shit testing (both the intensity and frequency of it) has more to do with the girl's personality than her level of interest. Again, of course, you have to pass them or she will lose interest.
Right, just keep believing that. The truth is women have way too many options, so why not "fail" every test and tell her to "drop dead" (ie, dump her before she dumps you - which is IMO 100% sure these days).

Posted: January 6th, 2014, 9:42 pm
by Johnny1975
Devil Dog wrote:It's not just Anglo women. It is almost all women.

What you are referring to is called a "shit test" in the PUA community. A man should know how to identify and handle shit tests. It is popular in HA to denigrate the entire concept of PUA, but this is one example of something which can be plucked from PUA and be used by a normal and reasonable man.
You could argue that a real man knows how to handle any and all shit tests. But you could also argue that a real man wouldn't lower himself to the level of a dog jumping through whatever hoops she presents him with. A bit of teasing, even shit testing on occasion, is fine, but there's a limit. A real man decides for himself what that limit is, and either enforces it or chooses another female. Women are like ants. There's always another, and another, and another.

Posted: January 6th, 2014, 11:58 pm
by Devil Dog
Johnny1975 wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:It's not just Anglo women. It is almost all women.

What you are referring to is called a "shit test" in the PUA community. A man should know how to identify and handle shit tests. It is popular in HA to denigrate the entire concept of PUA, but this is one example of something which can be plucked from PUA and be used by a normal and reasonable man.
You could argue that a real man knows how to handle any and all shit tests. But you could also argue that a real man wouldn't lower himself to the level of a dog jumping through whatever hoops she presents him with. A bit of teasing, even shit testing on occasion, is fine, but there's a limit. A real man decides for himself what that limit is, and either enforces it or chooses another female. Women are like ants. There's always another, and another, and another.
I wouldn't liken handling a shit test to jumping through hoops. It is refusing to jump through hoops.

Posted: January 7th, 2014, 2:25 am
by jamesbond
polya wrote:The truth is women have way too many options, so why not "fail" every test and tell her to "drop dead" (ie, dump her before she dumps you - which is IMO 100% sure these days).
Women in anglo-countires have a ton of options, they have guys asking them out all the time. They also have guys sending them messages on Facebook and if the girl is using online dating, she will get hundreds of responses from guys every month.

The better looking the girl is, the more options she has and therefore the more "shit tests" she will put men through. :shock:

Posted: January 7th, 2014, 8:22 am
by Maverick
polya wrote:
Maverick wrote:
...However, not all women shit test early on. Some do though. If they do and you "pass", she'll become highly interested in you....

I found that shit testing (both the intensity and frequency of it) has more to do with the girl's personality than her level of interest. Again, of course, you have to pass them or she will lose interest.
Right, just keep believing that. The truth is women have way too many options, so why not "fail" every test and tell her to "drop dead" (ie, dump her before she dumps you - which is IMO 100% sure these days).
I will keep believing it because it's true. It's happened to me MANY times.

I'm not sure why so many guys on here think American women are unattainable. They aren't at all....and are pretty easy to get. You just have to know how to play the game.

And, if you're stuck here like I am right now, playing the game is a hell of a lot more fun than being angry and pounding away at the keyboard about how much AW suck.

In fact, I find handling sh*t tests to be fun in the short-term. Of course, I don't want my wife throwing me them constantly when we're married for 5 years.....while she loses attraction each time I fail one. Hence, why I'm on this fantastic website. :D

Posted: January 7th, 2014, 12:06 pm
by Banano
Shit test? WTF

Sound like you need to have Phd to be able to get laid in US

How it got so complicated?



I just banged a woman in her early 30s and she told me how she used to dress like shit and wear no make up just to keep guys away...
It is soo damn easy to get a guy and have causal sex so naturally they will aim higher.

Posted: January 8th, 2014, 5:11 am
by djfourmoney
jamesbond wrote:
polya wrote:The truth is women have way too many options, so why not "fail" every test and tell her to "drop dead" (ie, dump her before she dumps you - which is IMO 100% sure these days).
Women in anglo-countires have a ton of options, they have guys asking them out all the time. They also have guys sending them messages on Facebook and if the girl is using online dating, she will get hundreds of responses from guys every month.

The better looking the girl is, the more options she has and therefore the more "shit tests" she will put men through. :shock:
They THINK they have a ton of options... The truth is -

Women self-limit their options. We're going to take out "looks" for a second. Yes its a factor but just looking at any website its quite obvious to see 8's and 9's are still single into their 30's and why that is could be explained in a million ways.

Societal social pressures keep people in-line. Think of the line of kids back when you where in school when there was a fire drill. Without any self-imposed organization there would be chaos. Of course its not "self" imposed, you are taught this!

When it comes to social status, race and even levels of education; women will limit their choices lessening their chances of finding the ideal mate.

This is why its possible for women to get into her late 30's, complain "Where are all the good men" -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_Um_TChM0

As a man who I will assume is NON-EMOTIONAL and is a critical thinker, when you hear that, notice you don't have a wedding ring, don't remember a wedding or have no children of your own, you're like "WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE WOMEN TALKING ABOUT!?"

Posted: January 8th, 2014, 5:30 am
by djfourmoney
Its easy to find women in their 30's... As they age the requirements go down or hadn't you notice?

Banano why would a woman dress down on purpose? Clearly she wants to avoid men as you say, I've seen some of that personally.

Dating in America is a failure. Yes you can make it work for you, you can recycle Nuclear fuel rods too...

Posted: January 8th, 2014, 12:52 pm
by jamesbond
djfourmoney wrote:Dating in America is a failure. Yes you can make it work for you, you can recycle Nuclear fuel rods too...
Your right, dating for men in America is an exercise in futility. For women, dating in the USA is like being a kid in a candy store, they have so many guys to choose from they don't know what to do.

Roosh V said that in America, he estimates the average woman get's asked out 2,500 times before she get's married! How dog shit, no wonder why women in America are so picky about what guys they go out with, they have tons of options!

When it comes to dating, America is for women, what the Philippines is for men!

Posted: January 9th, 2014, 10:10 pm
by fightforlove
Banano wrote:Shit test? WTF

Sound like you need to have Phd to be able to get laid in US

How it got so complicated?



I just banged a woman in her early 30s and she told me how she used to dress like shit and wear no make up just to keep guys away...
It is soo damn easy to get a guy and have causal sex so naturally they will aim higher.
Ah yes, women and their oh so clever "shit tests". :roll: I basically ignore shit tests. My ex used to test me a bit, and when I would (usually) pass, she'd laugh and say "I'll kick ur butt!". Even the times I failed a shit test (say/do what SHE didn't want to hear), I would just laugh and go on as if nothing happened.

I think women who resort to shit testing are insecure with themselves and/or their relationship. They'll also be more likely to shit test men who are less attractive or do not bring a strong masculine frame to the relationship. My ex had some insecurities over our relationship and I also didn't always do a good enough job of laying down the hard masculine frame, hence the occasional little tests. If you are good-looking and can create the masculine frame, women will be less likely to shit test you.

Posted: January 9th, 2014, 10:26 pm
by tre
I'd be interested in some examples of these "shit tests". I am certain I've had plenty of them thrown at me, but lets see some examples