Why not find a foreign woman here in the US???

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Why not find a foreign woman here in the US???

Post by Enticer »

Bare with me on this....

The general consensus is that the American way is a sociopathic one with feminism being a destructive disease that wrecks a woman...

Agreed...

But, what if you found a woman of foreign decent. Let's say an Asian woman born of Asian parents but born and raised in the US. She has those great qualities of her parents, but hasn't totally swallowed the poison of the American way...

Because of the closeness of her values and ethics...she rejects the destructive ideaology and clings to her home country traditions...

Hence, making a great choice here without all the hassle and travel abroad. This of course would mean careful screening BUT if you did so, could be a great partner.

I'm careful not to label ALL AW as bad or un-dateable. That would be unfair. What I do know is that the majority are the typical AW, but the reality is that many AW do not go along with feminism and the spoiled, lazy, entitled AW mentality. Soooo....

Has anyone ever had success here in the US in looking for such women....traditional but Americanized and NOT like typical AW? Or is it like fidning a needle in a haystack>?
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Needle in a haystack...

The reason is because they will be brainwashed in the AMERICAN SCHOOL SYSTEM. They will likely rebel from what their parents teach during their teenage years and become....AMERICAN WOMEN. Perhaps if their parents home school them and fully shelter them from outside influences....
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Don't bother. I've dated a few of them and met many others. Most are just as bad if not worse than AW.

I have met some good ones. But I've also met some good AW. The problem is that both are extremely rare.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Definitely possible. Some guys have dated foreign women in America. But the problem is that most foreign women who arrive in the US are either Asian or Mexican. And those types are very money and status oriented. So they are picky and come from materialistic type families. You also have to be in their cliques to meet them.

Plus many of those foreign women here are already married and come here with their husband. Not all are available.

But there are definitely foreign Asian girls who have just arrived that you can meet and date. Some guys here have dated them. So it's possible. Try going to Chinatown plazas and Chinese supermarkets and you will see them. However, many are too young or already taken. The college FOB girls will be seeking guys their own age.

Also, the foreign girls that come to America aren't usually the soulful, open minded types. They usually act cliquish and materialistic. Their families want them to be very career oriented. So their mentality may not click with yours.

You gotta remember that immigrants who come to America are materialistic types who are seeking money and focused on business/career. Not in connecting with others. They aren't people with rich souls.

The type of foreigners who are open, cultured, soulful, passionate, freethinking, etc. are not the types that are attracted to America.

Overall, you just have more choices overseas with foreign women, whereas in America, you are limited to certain types of foreign women who are not always easy to find or meet.

Plus, when they come to America, even if they're not spoiled, they still get the sense that you are supposed to mind your own business and be cliquish in order to be normal. So they may not be as open as they want to be.

In addition, you lose your novelty appeal to them as an American when they come here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Agree with the sentiments above. Filipinas in particular turn to shit as soon as they arrive here. I had a couple of Americanized Filipina gfs. Both were total sluts. In addition, one of them was a complete psycho who got so pissed at me when I dumped her that she began harassing my boss at work in an attempt to get me fired. She eventually got herself arrested on an unrelated charge.

Besides that, Filipinas become 1000X more picky about men when they come to the west. For example, a friend of mine tried to set me up with one of her Filipina friends in Chicago. This Filipina was a 43-year-old divorcee with 2 kids. I was a well-educated, good-looking, physically fit 44-year-old with a high-paying job. She lost interest in me after a couple of emails; I couldn't even score one date with her. If she were still in the Philippines, she'd be begging me to let her suck my dick!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

OK, the core of HA can be equally divided into 2 parts.

A) Escaping the Anglosphere

B) Finding a foreign woman

Yes, foreign women in US/Canada become like AW even before you realize it, and if by 0.00000000000001 chance you get one that is not, YOU HAVE ONLY SOLVED 50% of the problem. You have to first go abroad (and live), THEN date the local women in order to have a true HA experience.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

For the same reason why one shouldn't go fishing in the middle of a shark feeding frenzy.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Well, I can tell you no woman is getting my shit....I will control the money 100% and that'll be made clear right away....

I'm quite jaded and nervous about marriage...and women leaving. I had 2 wives do me dirty. Recently, I had a lover do me dirty as well. We laid in bed numerous times talking about pyscho crazy women who do men dirty...and she cried more than once when I talked to her about what happened to me in my 2nd marriage. "I'll never hurt you" I heard over and over....

She betrayed me worse than the wife did...

So....I cant move overseas....and am REAL nervous about marriage. I have serious trust issues with women. It'd be nice to meet a foreigner and live with her for 2-3 years FIRST. But that wont happen...unless she is from the US.

I have met many foreign women in my travels here and abroad...and am SO attracted to them...and have had some amazing enchanted moments. But the idea of that dream come true...then turn to a nightmare in 5 yrs is frightening. And I'm no p***y. It could put me in the grave...

But, I digress....I think it is possible for success and my people skills for detecting kookery and BS, is quite well rounded. I digress to careful screening and taking the time to look for those positive and negative traits.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Hero wrote:Agree with the sentiments above. Filipinas in particular turn to shit as soon as they arrive here. I had a couple of Americanized Filipina gfs. Both were total sluts. In addition, one of them was a complete psycho who got so pissed at me when I dumped her that she began harassing my boss at work in an attempt to get me fired. She eventually got herself arrested on an unrelated charge.

Besides that, Filipinas become 1000X more picky about men when they come to the west. For example, a friend of mine tried to set me up with one of her Filipina friends in Chicago. This Filipina was a 43-year-old divorcee with 2 kids. I was a well-educated, good-looking, physically fit 44-year-old with a high-paying job. She lost interest in me after a couple of emails; I couldn't even score one date with her. If she were still in the Philippines, she'd be begging me to let her suck my dick!
Yuppers!!! :-D
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Enticer don't be afraid to generalize or label all American women, I mean what was the last time you interacted with an AW and you felt really good to the point of wishing she was your girlfriend?

I resume that foreign women can be influenced and spoiled when they land in the US.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Why not find a foreign woman here in the US???

Post by Halwick »

Enticer wrote:Bare with me on this....

The general consensus is that the American way is a sociopathic one with feminism being a destructive disease that wrecks a woman...

Agreed...

But, what if you found a woman of foreign decent. Let's say an Asian woman born of Asian parents but born and raised in the US. She has those great qualities of her parents, but hasn't totally swallowed the poison of the American way...

Because of the closeness of her values and ethics...she rejects the destructive ideaology and clings to her home country traditions...
Not necessarily true. I dated Japanese-American women and found many to be neurotic such that they tried to act very Americanized (read: "liberated feminist") but at the same time conflicted with their heritage role of being submissive and deferential to male authority as practiced by their mothers and grandmothers.

Interestingly enough I found this more the case among the more attractive Japanese-American women compared to the plain, dowdy, unattractive ones, who did indeed adhere to the traditional old-fashioned role....not UNLIKE the traditional old fashioned WESTERN women that existed prior to the 1960s.

What's even more interesting is that I've observed the Japanese-American women who are now in their 50's who reverted back to a more traditional woman very much like their mothers and grandmothers.....

On the other hand, I've observed Japanese women (in their 20's and 30's) who were born in Japan and after living in the U.S for a short time, quickly became Americanized to the point where they were no different than Western women and in doing so, lost their charm. The Japanese women in their 40's or older who emigrated to the U.S. still retained their homeland characteristics.

Extremely hard to find a young Asian woman who hasn't been contaminated by Western "morals". You have to find one that's FOB and isolate her.