Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do foreign women give out their number to men then flake?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do foreign women give out their number to men then flake?

Postby Arabian_prince » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:32 am

I've known many men, including myself, that gotten women's numbers but then never gotten a reply or a response.

And those American women who gave their numbers , did it with enthusiasm , so I don't understand .
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:46 am

Much the same in Thailand. Women will readily give out numbers, but it was very difficult to actually get dates.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:56 am

Same for China. Getting numbers is easy. Getting dates can be damn near impossible.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby rebamarvin » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:10 am

You shouldn't go abroad to just use the normal women. That's is a cancer to HA. You end up leaving these normal women broken with no intention to marry them. If you want quick easy sex go to a whore house. That's what it's for.
reba
rebamarvin
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:44 am

rebamarvin wrote:You shouldn't go abroad to just use the normal women. That's is a cancer to HA. You end up leaving these normal women broken with no intention to marry them. If you want quick easy sex go to a whore house. That's what it's for.

+infinity
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The Professor » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:54 am

Ghost wrote:Same for China. Getting numbers is easy. Getting dates can be damn near impossible.

I'll second that. I've heard so many expats complain about Chinese women flaking out on them. They do it even more than American women. It sounds like all women do this though, no matter what country or culture. AWALT.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Postby Dragon » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:07 am

The Professor wrote:
Ghost wrote:Same for China. Getting numbers is easy. Getting dates can be damn near impossible.

I'll second that. I've heard so many expats complain about Chinese women flaking out on them. They do it even more than American women. It sounds like all women do this though, no matter what country or culture. AWALT.

Obviously, the solution is to find out where they live and beat them.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women