New TLC Show: '90 Day Fiancee' - International marriage

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I've watched all the first season and all the other highlights. I think the only one of the 4 or 5 couples that will last is the Brazilian girl who is a Mormon or married a Mormon. She is a very sweet and charming girl. If he's smart, he'll pop a baby in her immediately and they'll live happily ever after.

They did a followup video 10 months later. The Filipina didn't participate, so my guess is their marriage is totally on the rocks. There was way too much family interference with his X and him having 2 kids.

Paola the Colombian golddigger would be hopeless for just about any man. He's headed for divorcee because she'll upgrade as soon as she can stay in the USA. The second he goes out of town to work she'll be cheating on him and will blame it on him for leaving her alone. What about the giant tattoo on her back and she has one on one of her arms too. Do good girls in Columbia get tattoos? In Thailand that would be the sign of a bad girl.

It is hard to believe Aziza is a real Russian girl. Nothing she says gives me any indication she is Russian. Her accent is like an American's. She has a tongue ring and knows about lap dancing. She is obviously well versed in America. They are headed for divorce. The guy only spent 6 days with her before he brought her over. She has no sexual attraction for him. I doubt she loves him for anything more than just bringing her family over.

So that is my opinion: One out of the 5 couples will be happily married 3 years from now.

Another important fact learned from this is show is that young men in the USA can't find wives either. All of the guys except the 48 year old were 20s to low 30s. These guys should have no trouble finding a girl to marry, but apparently women even in this age group are preferring to work vs. being married.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

WorldTraveler wrote:I've watched all the first season and all the other highlights. I think the only one of the 4 or 5 couples that will last is the Brazilian girl who is a Mormon or married a Mormon. She is a very sweet and charming girl. If he's smart, he'll pop a baby in her immediately and they'll live happily ever after.

They did a followup video 10 months later. The Filipina didn't participate, so my guess is their marriage is totally on the rocks. There was way too much family interference with his X and him having 2 kids.

Paola the Colombian golddigger would be hopeless for just about any man. He's headed for divorcee because she'll upgrade as soon as she can stay in the USA. The second he goes out of town to work she'll be cheating on him and will blame it on him for leaving her alone. What about the giant tattoo on her back and she has one on one of her arms too. Do good girls in Columbia get tattoos? In Thailand that would be the sign of a bad girl.

It is hard to believe Aziza is a real Russian girl. Nothing she says gives me any indication she is Russian. Her accent is like an American's. She has a tongue ring and knows about lap dancing. She is obviously well versed in America. They are headed for divorce. The guy only spent 6 days with her before he brought her over. She has no sexual attraction for him. I doubt she loves him for anything more than just bringing her family over.

So that is my opinion: One out of the 5 couples will be happily married 3 years from now.

Another important fact learned from this is show is that young men in the USA can't find wives either. All of the guys except the 48 year old were 20s to low 30s. These guys should have no trouble finding a girl to marry, but apparently women even in this age group are preferring to work vs. being married.
Paola is a gold-digger or is Russ allowing for this? This is what I don't understand; if she's a gold-digger don't you think he knew that before marrying her? Or are you saying Russ is naive because of his somewhat restrictive religious upbringing?

Oh and typical of this forum and groups like it, the one relationship at will survive is because there's a religious element; Surprise, Surprise, Surprise - Gomer Pyle

Season 2 is coming soon, I don't have any dates or anything but none of these guys are particularly prizes.

Wait a second, Aziza has a tongue ring and knows about pole dancing? Have you been to Russia lately???? Hello is anybody home, most people can afford and can get an internet connection, the know what YouTube is. In fact if I remember correctly that's how they met ONLINE.

This fear of American culture indoctrinating women is quite funny. Show me a man who's wife changed for the worse once she got here and I'll show you an idiot.

The truth is, if he married an American woman it would happen again... So why the special treatment for women overseas?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

magnum,

If the guy with the Brazilian girl doesn't want her to model, he definitely should put his foot down. They are both Mormons, and his concern seems to be that he doesn't want her to show a lot of skin or get sucked into the whole lifestyle. He could just have told her no and nipped it in the bud.

On the other hand, if she did modest work, it could work out okay.

Theirs seemed to be the most likely marriage to succeed. I also found her the most appealing of all the women as potential a potential wife, meek, conservative values, young, pretty.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

MrMan wrote:magnum,

If the guy with the Brazilian girl doesn't want her to model, he definitely should put his foot down. They are both Mormons, and his concern seems to be that he doesn't want her to show a lot of skin or get sucked into the whole lifestyle. He could just have told her no and nipped it in the bud.

Theirs seemed to be the most likely marriage to succeed. I also found her the most appealing of all the women as potential a potential wife, meek, conservative values, young, pretty.
Figures.... You can't control your own life so why would I or yourself expect you can control a dime? You can't, so you go after meek, conservative values, yadda, yadda.

You won't get that either, you'll end up with nothing to something you will never show a picture of online.

Season 2 starts Oct 19.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fian ... ouples.htm

This season features some American women who are going to do K-1's for men that have met online or in-person.

Yes some men actually want American women. One has three teenage children and isn't what I would call a prize at all, middle age, bespectacled, overweight White women.

The other is a fairly attractive young college student is doing a K-1 for a Nicaraguan she met while down there for some student project.

Of course the male side is nothing special to say the least. There's another Brazilian on here, another Filipino and another Colombian. From left field comes a guy getting a K-1 for a South African woman (White).

Speaking of which the guy interested in the South African is another religious person....

Again, many think one of the reasons of society being where it is; the secularism. So these people, especially men feel they have no other choice but to go to countries less advanced to find a woman.

Anyway this should be interesting.

This also shows you how many Black men are mainly interested in Black women from America and can't rub two nickels together. Or they are scared of the local backlash they would get from other Blacks (especially) women by showcasing his non-Black woman on national cable TV.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fian ... ouples.htm
Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster

Re: New show on TLC: '90 Day Fiancee' - International marria

Post by Archangel_hawksnest »

all the episodes of this series are available on the TLC channel for free. It is basically showing how foreign women will use American men to get what they want. watch all the shows immediately to be informed. don't marry any woman foreign or domestic
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New TLC Show: '90 Day Fiancee' - International marriage

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Our friend Mark Davis and his Dream Connections Romance Tours is going to be featured on the TLC 90 day fiancee show!

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/12/prweb12378357.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lovewithoutborders
Freshman Poster

Post by lovewithoutborders »

CASTING NATIONWIDE! BACHELORS SEEKING OVERSEAS BRIDES!

Hey there, I'm the casting director for a new show that's sort of a prequel to this one - following guys before they've become engaged to their international love interests. If you have an international love story, I would love to hear from you!

If you have given up on finding love on American soil - or if your dream woman lives in a foreign country, then you'd be perfect for this exciting new documentary series.

• You may have already made a deep connection with a foreigner online and want to progress things with a trip to their country.
• Maybe you have a dream ‘type’ who comes from a certain part of the world and you’ve been talking to several people who fit the bill?
• We’re also on the hunt for international couples who’ve yet to meet in person. We’d love to capture your first face-to-face meeting on camera.

You can email me at internationallovetvshow(at)gmail(dot)com for more information. Thanks in advance and I'll look forward to hearing from you!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

djfourmoney wrote:
MrMan wrote:magnum,

Figures.... You can't control your own life so why would I or yourself expect you can control a dime? You can't, so you go after meek, conservative values, yadda, yadda.

You won't get that either, you'll end up with nothing to something you will never show a picture of online.

I just saw this. Are you some kind of feminist or something? It turns out, I'm married to a beautiful woman. I'm not going to post her picture here online for privacy reasons. I like to remain somewhat anonymous and I don't care to show pictures of my wife, especially since we have a poster who seems to think it's okay to kill women.

Meekness is a good quality in a wife. It's good to have a wife that's easy to get along with and doesn't try to control everything. Conservative values are good if you want a clean house, well cared for kids, and don't want a wife who sleeps around on you after marriage.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

lovewithoutborders wrote:CASTING NATIONWIDE! BACHELORS SEEKING OVERSEAS BRIDES!

Hey there, I'm the casting director for a new show that's sort of a prequel to this one - following guys before they've become engaged to their international love interests. If you have an international love story, I would love to hear from you!

If you have given up on finding love on American soil - or if your dream woman lives in a foreign country, then you'd be perfect for this exciting new documentary series.

• You may have already made a deep connection with a foreigner online and want to progress things with a trip to their country.
• Maybe you have a dream ‘type’ who comes from a certain part of the world and you’ve been talking to several people who fit the bill?
• We’re also on the hunt for international couples who’ve yet to meet in person. We’d love to capture your first face-to-face meeting on camera.

You can email me at internationallovetvshow(at)gmail(dot)com for more information. Thanks in advance and I'll look forward to hearing from you!
Is this the Foreign Affair short lived TV show?