Foreign women in countries who love black American men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MyFirstLove462
Freshman Poster

Foreign women in countries who love black American men?

Post by MyFirstLove462 »

I want Anyobe who knows about dating experiences for black American men only outside the US and in foreign countries, how do the women treat you their, are they approachable? Friendly? Good manners, good etiquette? What international countries love black US men? I'm talking about foreign women treating us.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Colombia is about 10% black. The black women there are not ghetto trash, hair hat hooligans like many black American women.
Also Brazil is quite popular with black American men. There is a You Tube video about black man who make regular trips to Rio to hook up with Brazilian women (and its not P4P)
Set up a profile on LatinAmerican Cupid and start contacting women in Latin America,
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

I am not black myself but a friend of mine who is black says he has never seen so many girls before in his life who wanted to go on dates with him and who wanted to end up in a relationship with him than in Brazil. he wants to take me to Brazil one day and then I can see it with my own eyes. But for him this is definitely the country with the most potential.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Gentlemen, get it! lol
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

Most countries have a small number of women that would give a Black man play, but just like in America, few would consider a long-term relationship, many of these girls tend to be less attractive, they tend to be hip-hop heads, so if you aren't stereotypical, you might find yourself not being "Black enough", and finally, they are in the extreme minority.

However, if you play the game right, you might be able to do better as a lame Black guy than you would in the States since many of the girls might not know that you are lame. Also, I'd argue that the girls overseas might be a point or so more attractive than what you could get in the States.

I'm a Black man; I spent two three-month stints in Japan back when it was better for Brothers out there. Some of this is from my experience, and some of it is from the observations and experiences of other Black Americans that lived in other countries. I have yellow fever, so I'm not really interested in anything but Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, and maybe Korean or Singaporean girls, but most Black men that have traveled say the same thing.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:Most countries have a small number of women that would give a Black man play, but just like in America, few would consider a long-term relationship, many of these girls tend to be less attractive, they tend to be hip-hop heads, so if you aren't stereotypical, you might find yourself not being "Black enough", and finally, they are in the extreme minority.

However, if you play the game right, you might be able to do better as a lame Black guy than you would in the States since many of the girls might not know that you are lame. Also, I'd argue that the girls overseas might be a point or so more attractive than what you could get in the States.

I'm a Black man; I spent two three-month stints in Japan back when it was better for Brothers out there. Some of this is from my experience, and some of it is from the observations and experiences of other Black Americans that lived in other countries. I have yellow fever, so I'm not really interested in anything but Chinese, Taiwanese, Japanese, and maybe Korean or Singaporean girls, but most Black men that have traveled say the same thing.
Yup, yup! #TeddyRileyLate80s
robinho
Freshman Poster

Post by robinho »

MarkDY wrote:Colombia is about 10% black. The black women there are not ghetto trash, hair hat hooligans like many black American women.
Also Brazil is quite popular with black American men. There is a You Tube video about black man who make regular trips to Rio to hook up with Brazilian women (and its not P4P)
Set up a profile on LatinAmerican Cupid and start contacting women in Latin America,

Thanks for the site that´s what I need. But wich state is best for black guys in Brasil if you wanna have a black girl? IS it to go to the white South of Brasil? Are the black girls more proud to be black in the south with more white or is it in Bahia in the North?
Anthropolonerd
Freshman Poster

Post by Anthropolonerd »

Come to central Europe and Scandinavia. Like ThePrimaBait says hot blonde women will seduce you by the truckloads if you are a cool hiphop thug n***a with swag. No nice guys allowed here.
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

I do not know the answer to the question, however it would strike me that you either want to look in places that already have large numbers of African descendants where the locals have become acquainted with them (in a positive way) or you want to look in places where you can generate interest by being a novelty, such as in the Scandinavian countries. For the former strategy, below are the top 20 places for large African descendant popuations outside of Africa. I can't really speak to how the women perceive black men in most of these places, but I find it interesting that black men apparently do well in Brazil which has over twice as many African descendants as the US.

TOP 20 Countries for African Descendants Outside of Africa by Population
1. Brazil 97M
2. United States 42M
3. Haiti 9.7M
4. Colombia 9.6M
5. Dominican Republic 8.5M
6. Cuba 3.9M
7. France 3.8M
8. Jamaica 2.8M
9. United Kingdom 2.0M
10. Australia 920K
11. Canada 780K
12. Ecuador 680K
13. Trinidad and Tobago 610K
14. Italy 600K
14. Puerto Rico 600K
16. Peru 590K
17. Nicaragua 520K
18. Netherlands 510K
19. Germany 500K
19. China 500K

By region of the world,

In Europe, African descendants are most often found in:
1. France 3.8M
2. UK 2.0M
3. Italy 600K
4. Netherlands 510K
5. Germany 500K

In Latin America, African descendants are most often found in:
1. Brazil 97M
2. Haiti 9.7M
3. Columbia 9.6M
4. Dominican Republic 8.5M
5. Cuba 3.9M

In Asia Pacific, African descendants are most often found in:
1. Australia 920K
2. China 500K
3. India 40K
4. Malaysia 30K
5. Hong Kong 20K

Source: http://www.asianblacklove.freeforums.ne ... ide-africa
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

GooMacgle wrote:I do not know the answer to the question, however it would strike me that you either want to look in places that already have large numbers of African descendants where the locals have become acquainted with them (in a positive way) or you want to look in places where you can generate interest by being a novelty, such as in the Scandinavian countries. For the former strategy, below are the top 20 places for large African descendant popuations outside of Africa. I can't really speak to how the women perceive black men in most of these places, but I find it interesting that black men apparently do well in Brazil which has over twice as many African descendants as the US.

TOP 20 Countries for African Descendants Outside of Africa by Population
1. Brazil 97M
2. United States 42M
3. Haiti 9.7M
4. Colombia 9.6M
5. Dominican Republic 8.5M
6. Cuba 3.9M
7. France 3.8M
8. Jamaica 2.8M
9. United Kingdom 2.0M
10. Australia 920K
11. Canada 780K
12. Ecuador 680K
13. Trinidad and Tobago 610K
14. Italy 600K
14. Puerto Rico 600K
16. Peru 590K
17. Nicaragua 520K
18. Netherlands 510K
19. Germany 500K
19. China 500K

By region of the world,

In Europe, African descendants are most often found in:
1. France 3.8M
2. UK 2.0M
3. Italy 600K
4. Netherlands 510K
5. Germany 500K

In Latin America, African descendants are most often found in:
1. Brazil 97M
2. Haiti 9.7M
3. Columbia 9.6M
4. Dominican Republic 8.5M
5. Cuba 3.9M

In Asia Pacific, African descendants are most often found in:
1. Australia 920K
2. China 500K
3. India 40K
4. Malaysia 30K
5. Hong Kong 20K

Source: http://www.asianblacklove.freeforums.ne ... ide-africa
Where's India, SRI LANKA'S DARK A.SSES, Papua New Guinea and the Philippines on this list???
GooMacgle
Freshman Poster

Post by GooMacgle »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Where's India, SRI LANKA'S DARK A.SSES, Papua New Guinea and the Philippines on this list???
E Irizarry, good question. At what point does one stop being classified as a descendent of Africa since according to many theories, all of civilization originated in Africa making all of us African descendants :D Hope I didn't open a can of worms with this statement :) I'll grab some popcorn and watch the debate if I did. Good question.