Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Under 18 girls in the Philippines

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby travelsouth » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:27 pm

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
The law is clear in the United States. If a person goes abroad and sleeps with someone under 18 they will be persecuted as a pedofile even if they are an ephebophile, even if it's legal abroad, even if parents approved of it.


What I've highlighted in your post ends the discussion. Game over. Let's move on to talking about women you can legally see.


The discussion ends when a moderator closes it. If you don't want to discuss - don't discuss. If want to talk about other women - go do it. No one's forcing anything on you.


The site and your ISP will cooperate with law enforcement and beyond that they have to turn over your info with a warrant. What additional information would you like to provide us about your experience with women under the age of 18 overseas?


What "experience"? Which "women"? Where "overseas"?

Have any more loaded question fallacies?

By the way have you stopped beating your wife?


Smart move changing the subject. When it comes to underage girls just steer clear.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm







Postby drealm » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:37 pm

travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
The law is clear in the United States. If a person goes abroad and sleeps with someone under 18 they will be persecuted as a pedofile even if they are an ephebophile, even if it's legal abroad, even if parents approved of it.


What I've highlighted in your post ends the discussion. Game over. Let's move on to talking about women you can legally see.


The discussion ends when a moderator closes it. If you don't want to discuss - don't discuss. If want to talk about other women - go do it. No one's forcing anything on you.


The site and your ISP will cooperate with law enforcement and beyond that they have to turn over your info with a warrant. What additional information would you like to provide us about your experience with women under the age of 18 overseas?


What "experience"? Which "women"? Where "overseas"?

Have any more loaded question fallacies?

By the way have you stopped beating your wife?


Smart move changing the subject. When it comes to underage girls just steer clear.


So when I:

challenge the assumption behind the question.


In order to:

remove the ambiguity of the expected response


You start:

accusing the one who answers of dodging the question.


I ask again, have you stopped beating your wife?
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Postby travelsouth » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:19 pm

drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
drealm wrote:
The law is clear in the United States. If a person goes abroad and sleeps with someone under 18 they will be persecuted as a pedofile even if they are an ephebophile, even if it's legal abroad, even if parents approved of it.


What I've highlighted in your post ends the discussion. Game over. Let's move on to talking about women you can legally see.


The discussion ends when a moderator closes it. If you don't want to discuss - don't discuss. If want to talk about other women - go do it. No one's forcing anything on you.


The site and your ISP will cooperate with law enforcement and beyond that they have to turn over your info with a warrant. What additional information would you like to provide us about your experience with women under the age of 18 overseas?


What "experience"? Which "women"? Where "overseas"?

Have any more loaded question fallacies?

By the way have you stopped beating your wife?


Smart move changing the subject. When it comes to underage girls just steer clear.


So when I:

challenge the assumption behind the question.


In order to:

remove the ambiguity of the expected response


You start:

accusing the one who answers of dodging the question.


I ask again, have you stopped beating your wife?


Definitely OT.... A Colombiana friend came crying to me in a café last week. She confessed to me that her husband had stopped beating her. She was crying saying... he no love me no more.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Postby OutWest » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:30 pm

travelsouth wrote:
OutWest wrote:A lot of misinformation being slung around here. In a large number of states the age of consent
is under 18- as low as 15 in fact. Additionally, there are a lot of states where a girl may marry
under 18 with parental consent.

That said, the ambitions of the emerging police state know no bounds...


Outwest


You are now apart of the misinformation. If you are a US citizen and you sleep with a woman under 18 in your travels you have just committed a crime. So the girl is fully developed. I'm not ragging on anyone for making the obvious point that teens are idolized in magazines or it can be hard to tell which girl is 17 versus 19. All I am saying is these damn threads about skirting this issue are just dumb and they are getting old. Someone starts a thread about minors and the automatic response should be to check and make sure any girl you are seeing is at least 18 years of age. That's pretty much the end of the story.


If you were paying attention, you would have noted in my first response to the OP that
any contact overseas with anyone overseas under the age of 18 is extremely foolish and leaves
one open to prosecution and or blackmail threats. My statements about law WITHIN the USA
are accurate. I am not skirting anything. Newbie travelers should certainly be warned as they
may be unprepared for actually being propositioned by underage girls, even if they are 50.

If you are actually looking for a serious relationship and marriage, as I have done, I doubt
there is much risk to most, as the truth about a girls age is easily established in time.
The monger types or sex tourists looking for quick scores with local girls put themselves at risk, but it is hard to feel much sympathy for fools. My wife is a lot younger than I am, but since I met her
within a rather traditional context in the Philippines...courted her and the whole deal, by the time
we slept together I had just in the course of things, seen her Postal ID and her Philippines passport and had already met her parents.

A lot of difficulties are avoided by just doing the right thing. The pump and dump mentality seems
well connected to the American A-hole abroad.Hard to feel sympathy...
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Jester » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:37 am

OutWest wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
OutWest wrote:A lot of misinformation being slung around here. In a large number of states the age of consent
is under 18- as low as 15 in fact. Additionally, there are a lot of states where a girl may marry
under 18 with parental consent.

That said, the ambitions of the emerging police state know no bounds...


Outwest


You are now apart of the misinformation. If you are a US citizen and you sleep with a woman under 18 in your travels you have just committed a crime. So the girl is fully developed. I'm not ragging on anyone for making the obvious point that teens are idolized in magazines or it can be hard to tell which girl is 17 versus 19. All I am saying is these damn threads about skirting this issue are just dumb and they are getting old. Someone starts a thread about minors and the automatic response should be to check and make sure any girl you are seeing is at least 18 years of age. That's pretty much the end of the story.


If you were paying attention, you would have noted in my first response to the OP that
any contact overseas with anyone overseas under the age of 18 is extremely foolish and leaves
one open to prosecution and or blackmail threats. My statements about law WITHIN the USA
are accurate. I am not skirting anything. Newbie travelers should certainly be warned as they
may be unprepared for actually being propositioned by underage girls, even if they are 50.

If you are actually looking for a serious relationship and marriage, as I have done, I doubt
there is much risk to most, as the truth about a girls age is easily established in time.
The monger types or sex tourists looking for quick scores with local girls put themselves at risk, but it is hard to feel much sympathy for fools. My wife is a lot younger than I am, but since I met her
within a rather traditional context in the Philippines...courted her and the whole deal, by the time
we slept together I had just in the course of things, seen her Postal ID and her Philippines passport and had already met her parents.

A lot of difficulties are avoided by just doing the right thing. The pump and dump mentality seems
well connected to the American A-hole abroad.Hard to feel sympathy...


(1) I don't believe that under 18 is always against American law, unless you transport the girl internationally. I think 16 is the actual age where it becomes illegal with or without transportation.

(2) That may vary, though, depending on which US state you're from. At one time your home state's rules followed you. Not sure if that's still the case.

(3) I'm pretty sure that under 18 is always going to be legal if you meet her parents and then hold hands and chat and have tea with the girl on the patio. In other words no law says you have to nail her right away. As Outwest says, treat people well and that covers a lot.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Cornfed » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:17 am

The notion that the highest quality p***y - girls in their teens - should be legally reserved for little twerps their own age would have to be one of the most sick and bizarre notions enforced by evil Western regimes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Will N. Dowd » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:56 am

The age of consent laws in Canada are complicated so please read them here:

http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/othe ... p/faq.html

Just like in the USA, the laws in Canada apply to Canadians abroad too, so if it is illegal in Canada, it's illegal for Canadians to do that abroad. Even if you are not convicted abroad you could be in Canada. I think it would be very difficult for that to happen.

It gets even more complicated however, since the bottom of the page above has this:

"In addition to these criminal laws against child sexual abuse and exploitation, each province and territory has its own laws to protect children against abuse, exploitation and neglect"

The laws are still more relaxed than the ones in the Philippines, where even being alone with a under 18 girl is illegal. In Canada, 16 is legal, as long as no exploitation is involved.

It would be rare for a 16 year old Canadian girl to sleep with a guy even a few years older than her, since she would see him as creepy and gross even if he was only 20 or 21, unless he was hot, rich, famous, or a bad boy of course.

When I was 24 I had a 17 year old white Canadian GF and we were banging for a few months. That was the last anglo and white GF I had.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land

Postby publicduende » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:20 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:The age of consent laws in Canada are complicated so please read them here:

http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/othe ... p/faq.html

Just like in the USA, the laws in Canada apply to Canadians abroad too, so if it is illegal in Canada, it's illegal for Canadians to do that abroad. Even if you are not convicted abroad you could be in Canada. I think it would be very difficult for that to happen.

It gets even more complicated however, since the bottom of the page above has this:

"In addition to these criminal laws against child sexual abuse and exploitation, each province and territory has its own laws to protect children against abuse, exploitation and neglect"

The laws are still more relaxed than the ones in the Philippines, where even being alone with a under 18 girl is illegal. In Canada, 16 is legal, as long as no exploitation is involved.

It would be rare for a 16 year old Canadian girl to sleep with a guy even a few years older than her, since she would see him as creepy and gross even if he was only 20 or 21, unless he was hot, rich, famous, or a bad boy of course.

When I was 24 I had a 17 year old white Canadian GF and we were banging for a few months. That was the last anglo and white GF I had.


Will, by all means enjoy Davao (or wherever you are), but having sex with underage girls is one of the most stupid things you could do. Do it 3 or 4 times and you have a 100% probability to fall into a trap. Don't throw yourself away like that, for f.ucks sake...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Will N. Dowd » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:34 am

I'm not there anymore, so escaped whatever sins I might have committed. The few girls I confronted about this after I got back still insist they were 18 or older even if evidence points elsewhere. Needless to say if I ever go back I will play it more carefully and ask for the postal ID you need to be 18 to get. I didn't know about it earlier, I was relying on BC's and learned afterwards mistakes on them are common which is ridiculous. I just found another girl I met there admit she was 17 then, but is now 18 and has per postal ID on the way to her. She claimed she was 18 and almost 19 when I met her. She came with a friend of hers that was 23 so we were never alone and nothing happened anyways.

I still believe that most of the foreign guys that caught alone with under 18 girls were set up by the girls working with the police. I think it would be quite rare for some foreign guy to be hanging out with an under 18 girl in his hotel, and have the police do random door to door checks to make sure all the girls are legal. How would they even know she was there, unless they saw her go in or the hotel called them to report a possible underage girl. The hotel itself can check her ID too of course before she visits but that never happened to me. When I told girls it's illegal for non relatives to be alone with under 18 girls claimed they had never heard of it before.

All these laws are a real tragedy, since mother nature has made youth so attractive, especially in the Philippines, where the hottest girls are strictly off limits since they are 16!
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest