Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My experience with Asian women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

My experience with Asian women

Postby mfpinwa » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:26 am

Warning about marriage to overseas women,
My marriage experience of almost 20 years has ended in a great disaster!!

I've been married to asian woman from asian country which I will not mention.
She moved to US as a student when she was 25 and we started dating and ended up getting married - big mistake!!!

1 Women are all basically the same, they want guys their own age, and of similar physical attractiveness.

2 From my experience Asian women are extremely controlling and dominating. They are extremely emotional, love drama, and seem to have a habit of using force, e.g. slapping, hitting, throwing things, etc. Not to mention verbal abuse is common.

3 Many women from other countries may have mental health issues which have not been addressed.

4 American culture has been exported to virtually all other countries. They all grow up watching American TV shows thus the women here have already been brainwashed into American culture.

5 She will have two passports, while you will only have one. She speaks two languages while you don't. She can go back and leave you at anytime.

6 She can take your kid to her country and not bring back.

7 She can take your money to her country and not bring back.

8 She will want to move back to her home country. Make no mistake about it. Unless you are willing to move to her country and become her slave, it will end badly.

In summary, be very, very careful about getting involved with any women from overseas since you are are taking a huge risk and will be at a great disadvantage!

The best advice I can give is to never, ever get married!!!!!
Marriage is a law to protect women. 99 percent of the time it is men who get raped by marriage courts.
mfpinwa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:04 am







Re: My experience with Asian women

Postby tre » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:47 am

mfpinwa wrote:Warning about marriage to overseas women,
My marriage experience of almost 20 years has ended in a great disaster!!

I've been married to asian woman from asian country which I will not mention.
She moved to US as a student when she was 25 and we started dating and ended up getting married - big mistake!!!

1 Women are all basically the same, they want guys their own age, and of similar physical attractiveness.

2 From my experience Asian women are extremely controlling and dominating. They are extremely emotional, love drama, and seem to have a habit of using force, e.g. slapping, hitting, throwing things, etc. Not to mention verbal abuse is common.

3 Many women from other countries may have mental health issues which have not been addressed.

4 American culture has been exported to virtually all other countries. They all grow up watching American TV shows thus the women here have already been brainwashed into American culture.

5 She will have two passports, while you will only have one. She speaks two languages while you don't. She can go back and leave you at anytime.

6 She can take your kid to her country and not bring back.

7 She can take your money to her country and not bring back.

8 She will want to move back to her home country. Make no mistake about it. Unless you are willing to move to her country and become her slave, it will end badly.

In summary, be very, very careful about getting involved with any women from overseas since you are are taking a huge risk and will be at a great disadvantage!

The best advice I can give is to never, ever get married!!!!!
Marriage is a law to protect women. 99 percent of the time it is men who get raped by marriage courts.


Why not mention her home country?

Marriage is likely the biggest risk a man will ever take in his lifetime. I wouldn't do it without covering my ass in every way possible...

Asian woman are AT LEAST as crazy as white women...at least in my experience. If they are not your personal preference as far as physical attraction goes, it makes little sense to focus on them.

Marrying a woman that is younger/more attractive than you are while LIVING in the USA or other Western country is a mistake IMO. You either must match her in attraction level or live outside of the country permanently with her. You do not have to be her slave if you have kept her in check from the beginning. If she hasn't been Westernized, she will be less likely to cross you.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Hopefully it will be a learning experience that will serve you well in the future instead of a crippling one.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby Bao3niang » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:59 am

There is always a risk with much younger women, regardless of foreign women OR local women. My uncle and aunt are both from Chongqing, met in Chongqing, my aunt is 12 years younger than my uncle, and now their married life in Vancouver is HELL. They both have their fair share of personal issues, added with the fact that my aunt (as nice as she may be to me) is still immature, addicted to social media / pop culture, and wants to spend my clan's money. So I would say to play it safe, a woman should not be more than 10 years younger than the man. For me, same age or older is better if you are really looking to get serious. Even a younger woman's looks will fade over time, what matters in the end is the real emotional and intellectual connection, which most younger women are not capable of giving.

Also, you did not specify on these things:

-Which Asian country is your wife from? (you should tell us because Asia is a big continent, and women from different parts of Asia behave differently)

-How old is she?

-What's her family background? (are they self-sufficient? Or are they desperate in some way?)

-How much exposure to American / feminist media does she have?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 am
Location: Beijing, China

Re: My experience with Asian women

Postby OutWest » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:20 am

mfpinwa wrote:Warning about marriage to overseas women,
My marriage experience of almost 20 years has ended in a great disaster!!

I've been married to asian woman from asian country which I will not mention.
She moved to US as a student when she was 25 and we started dating and ended up getting married - big mistake!!!

1 Women are all basically the same, they want guys their own age, and of similar physical attractiveness.

2 From my experience Asian women are extremely controlling and dominating. They are extremely emotional, love drama, and seem to have a habit of using force, e.g. slapping, hitting, throwing things, etc. Not to mention verbal abuse is common.

3 Many women from other countries may have mental health issues which have not been addressed.

4 American culture has been exported to virtually all other countries. They all grow up watching American TV shows thus the women here have already been brainwashed into American culture.

5 She will have two passports, while you will only have one. She speaks two languages while you don't. She can go back and leave you at anytime.

6 She can take your kid to her country and not bring back.

7 She can take your money to her country and not bring back.

8 She will want to move back to her home country. Make no mistake about it. Unless you are willing to move to her country and become her slave, it will end badly.

In summary, be very, very careful about getting involved with any women from overseas since you are are taking a huge risk and will be at a great disadvantage!

The best advice I can give is to never, ever get married!!!!!
Marriage is a law to protect women. 99 percent of the time it is men who get raped by marriage courts.


Sorry to hear of your rather grave bad luck. When did all of this happen and what country was involved?

Statistics do tell a different tale however. American men married to women from overseas have a considerably less chance of divorce. BTW, when my ex wife was headed overseas back to the Philippines with our son, she was asked for evidence that I had given permission for her to travel
with him out of the country. Fortunately we had thought of this and she was able to provide the
sworn affidavit showing my consent for my son to leave the country.

It sounds like the REAL problem was not that she was from overseas, but that she was Americanized through and through.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Ghost » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:12 am

It sounds like she was Chinese.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:59 pm

..and it sounded like she's Americanized [after being here for awhile]. I cannot believe nobody caught that on here. #Neophytes
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: My experience with Asian women

Postby The_Adventurer » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:14 pm

mfpinwa wrote:Warning about marriage to overseas women,
My marriage experience of almost 20 years has ended in a great disaster!!

I've been married to asian woman from asian country which I will not mention.
She moved to US....


No need to read any further...
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Re: My experience with Asian women

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:45 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
mfpinwa wrote:Warning about marriage to overseas women,
My marriage experience of almost 20 years has ended in a great disaster!!

I've been married to asian woman from asian country which I will not mention.
She moved to US....


No need to read any further...


Basically what I said! 谢谢, sir!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby mfpinwa » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:53 am

Gentlemen,
Thanks for your comments!
Ghost, you are correct.. I am writing about is Chinese and from Taipei.
I've spent some time in Taipei and except for language and currency, Taipei seems very westernized with American movies, music, food. It seems that Taiwan has had strong influence from the US and is basically a part of the American empire.

After meeting a number of women from Taipei I notice that they seem to have similar behaviors and characteristics such as being very aggressive. It was only later that I discovered other traits such as sneaky, tricky, and no sense of loyalty or ethics.

From what little I understand about history the Chinese in Taiwan is that they moved there as rebels from China after WWII. They took much gold and treasure with them to Taiwan. There were able to keep their treasure with help of USA government.

The women living there now are the off-spring from this group of rebels. My theory is that they retain the same behavioral tendencies.

Therefore as a man you can expect women from Taiwan to take your treasure and move away and with support from USA government.
I know this may sound hard to believe, but this seems to be true.

Second point is that Taipei women are not that attractive on average compared to other Asian countries so why even take the risk.

Conclusion, be very careful before getting involved with women from Taiwan.

Note: I only have experience with Taipei women. Women from other areas in Taiwan may be completely different.

Has anyone else had similar observations or experiences?

Hope this is helpful and thanks for your support.
mfpinwa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:04 am

Postby hammanta » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:40 pm

I appreciate the warning, and though I have never been married myself, I feel as with just about every situation, its all subjective. I can point out marriages left and right between Americans that have gone astray. Hell my friends mother has been married 4 times. I've seen families ruined, businesses shut down, fortunes split up, etc. On the flip side I know many Asian-American couples who appear to have a wonderful or at least sustainable marriage. Most are filipina-white couples but some are chinese/white and Japanese/white. Only one I know of has ended in separation and I suspect the main problem was with the American man. He was also 30 years older than the girl. I don't feel like you are taking anymore risk marrying a girl from overseas (except from what you mentioned with the kids situation) than what you would in the U.S. Just take the necessary precautions. The marriages that do fail tend to be the ones where the man was a lot older, meets girl online, spends a month or two with her, then flies her back to his country. Men here also tend to forget that not all asian women are the same. There are still jealous ones, loyal ones, sweet, honest, cheaters, gold diggers, and monsters in every culture. Finding the right one is a trial and error process.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Postby Rock » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:26 pm

mfpinwa wrote:Gentlemen,
Thanks for your comments!
Ghost, you are correct.. I am writing about is Chinese and from Taipei.
I've spent some time in Taipei and except for language and currency, Taipei seems very westernized with American movies, music, food. It seems that Taiwan has had strong influence from the US and is basically a part of the American empire.

After meeting a number of women from Taipei I notice that they seem to have similar behaviors and characteristics such as being very aggressive. It was only later that I discovered other traits such as sneaky, tricky, and no sense of loyalty or ethics.

From what little I understand about history the Chinese in Taiwan is that they moved there as rebels from China after WWII. They took much gold and treasure with them to Taiwan. There were able to keep their treasure with help of USA government.

The women living there now are the off-spring from this group of rebels. My theory is that they retain the same behavioral tendencies.

Therefore as a man you can expect women from Taiwan to take your treasure and move away and with support from USA government.
I know this may sound hard to believe, but this seems to be true.

Second point is that Taipei women are not that attractive on average compared to other Asian countries so why even take the risk.

Conclusion, be very careful before getting involved with women from Taiwan.

Note: I only have experience with Taipei women. Women from other areas in Taiwan may be completely different.

Has anyone else had similar observations or experiences?

Hope this is helpful and thanks for your support.


OMG, you are taking your one experience and projecting it on the whole country! I know plenty of Americans and other foreigners who have married Taiwan women from different generations who are and have been happy. And Taipei women are on average very attractive according to both myself and Winston. Better than most of the other capitals in the region - way better than anywhere in SE Asia with possible exception of Bangkok and also better than NE Asian capitals.

From the mixed couples involving Taiwan girl I know of, girls are generally well behaved and committed. I've been in LT relationships here and dated around. Of all the local girls I've been exposed to here, only a small minority have been problems.

To get an idea about the truth on anything, you need lots of data points. One person's good or bad experience (even if extreme) is just that. I do agree with you that Taipei is relatively westernized and also more Americanized most of Asia with exception of Philippines in some aspects. The Internet and smart phones have made things worse. But it's still much more benign than USA or China in my eyes. Families and schools still keep kids much more in-check, the Chinese cultural overlay is there without contamination of Communist era of China, wealth distribution is more equal than most countries, and people do respect family, peace, etc.

I do not think it is high risk for a male western uni student to marry a female Taiwanese uni student if he has some decent sense on how to find a compatible mate. I certainly would give him higher odds of long term success than if he chose a white woman (w/ possible exception of fringe elements like Mormons, etc.). OK, it didn't work for you. Maybe the other girls you dated here were bad apples too. But the bigger picture may not be like that.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Falcon » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 pm

Sorry to hear your story. I'm Taiwanese-American as well, so I can really sense what you're talking about.

When I read your comment about there being two passports, I knew it had to be Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, or the like.

Deasil aka Jcris7 would agree with your points about Taiwanese women being controlling and malicious. As for Winston, he complains that they're cold and narrow-minded.

Rock has some good points too about many Taiwanese women being well behaved and committed. There's the "TW good girl" type as well as the ubiquitous "psycho mei mei." After all, if you look at Taiwanese history, you can see that it's a complex society with many different layers, strata, communities, and so on.


Rock wrote:I do not think it is high risk for a male western uni student to marry a female Taiwanese uni student if he has some decent sense on how to find a compatible mate. I certainly would give him higher odds of long term success than if he chose a white woman (w/ possible exception of fringe elements like Mormons, etc.). OK, it didn't work for you. Maybe the other girls you dated here were bad apples too. But the bigger picture may not be like that.


"a male western uni student to marry a female Taiwanese uni student " -- Do you have some actual real-life inspirational stories? I'm sure you're a bit worn out from listening to me and Winston rant about how they're so unattainable, haha, so you should reassure us with some of these stories.

We can also talk about this in person once I get to Taiwan in late February. I'm currently in the boondocks of Vietnam now. It's incredibly similar to Yunnan and Guizhou. :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Falcon wrote:I'm currently in the boondocks of Vietnam now. It's incredibly similar to Yunnan and Guizhou. :D


Just a bit of history. The Miao people of Guizhou and the Vietnamese share common ancestors.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Postby Falcon » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:31 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:Just a bit of history. The Miao people of Guizhou and the Vietnamese share common ancestors.


Depends on who you ask. Generally, most experts would say no, if you mean the ethnic majority Vietnamese.

There are many ethnic Miao in Vietnam whose ancestors came from Guizhou.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby Rock » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:39 pm

Falcon wrote:Sorry to hear your story. I'm Taiwanese-American as well, so I can really sense what you're talking about.

When I read your comment about there being two passports, I knew it had to be Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, or the like.

Deasil aka Jcris7 would agree with your points about Taiwanese women being controlling and malicious. As for Winston, he complains that they're cold and narrow-minded.

Rock has some good points too about many Taiwanese women being well behaved and committed. There's the "TW good girl" type as well as the ubiquitous "psycho mei mei." After all, if you look at Taiwanese history, you can see that it's a complex society with many different layers, strata, communities, and so on.


Rock wrote:I do not think it is high risk for a male western uni student to marry a female Taiwanese uni student if he has some decent sense on how to find a compatible mate. I certainly would give him higher odds of long term success than if he chose a white woman (w/ possible exception of fringe elements like Mormons, etc.). OK, it didn't work for you. Maybe the other girls you dated here were bad apples too. But the bigger picture may not be like that.


"a male western uni student to marry a female Taiwanese uni student " -- Do you have some actual real-life inspirational stories? I'm sure you're a bit worn out from listening to me and Winston rant about how they're so unattainable, haha, so you should reassure us with some of these stories.

We can also talk about this in person once I get to Taiwan in late February. I'm currently in the boondocks of Vietnam now. It's incredibly similar to Yunnan and Guizhou. :D


1. I kinda assumed OP was white westerner even though I don't see it specified.

2. In my last company, I went through 5 bosses - 1 Taiwanese, 3 whites, and 1 Korean. Two of the white guys married Taiwan women from their college time and are still happily married with multiple kids. Both couples also pursued Christian lifestyle for their families which more often than not seems to improve odds of long term success.

3. Once in awhile, I encounter divorced Taiwanese where I know the back-story from good sources. Most frequently, the cause of split was either the guy was a chronic cheater or he dumped girl for someone new. Girls here still seem to loose more value relative to men in dating market after a divorce, especially if they have had any children.

4. If I tabulated all the cases I can remember of western guys married to Taiwan women, overwhelming majority of them are at least still together. Even OP lasted 20 years with his even though it sounds like it was a nightmare for him. Wonder why he waited so long to bail.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm


Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests