Russian girls not speaking English?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
bambam
Freshman Poster

Russian girls not speaking English?

Post by bambam »

Hi guys

I contacted a few Russian girls online but none of them speak any English, Im using online translators and they do so as well.

I wonder if this is a scam as most young Russian people speak English, they are very cultured

So I find it unusual for young girls not to speak any English

Do you think it is a scam?

Thankls
Happy in a tropical beach! Warm weather, palm threes, coconut drinks, blue skies, warm people, lovely girls!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

On what sites did you contact them?

Most young Russian people in Moscow/ St. Pete speak some kind of English but not in provincial cities. Their English is so bad, it's incomprehensible.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
bambam
Freshman Poster

Post by bambam »

Hi!

I contacted them on russian-dating.com

And none of them are from Moscow but from smaller cities out of Moscow

Still, it comes to my attention they don't speak almost any English but they seem interested in continuing conversations and they talk to me about somewhat naive topics, they seem to me as peasant ladies.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact I very much like the company of humble people. Just wonder if they are true.

It is very rare to me to find Russians who do not speak English and when I ask them they tell me things like "I never had the time to learn it well". One of them claims to be a lawyer, well that takes College degree education.

Cmon, Im Mexican, even in Mexico in public universities it is mandatory at least one year and a half of English. Not that every Mexican speaks English. Far from this. I myself don't do it that well, Im always learning and make a lot of mistakes at all times. But most college educated people will have enough English skills to sustain an email-based communication.
Happy in a tropical beach! Warm weather, palm threes, coconut drinks, blue skies, warm people, lovely girls!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Learn Russian.
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

I know a lot of russian girls from university and their english is quite good. I think the english gets worse and worse the more you go from the big cities to the small cities
Miaji
Freshman Poster

Post by Miaji »

I know a lot of Russian girls who speaks English and by the way, very good English. For example my cousin met Russian girl at the http://romancecompass.com/ and her English is quite high. Now they live together :)
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Russia was so isolated for decades that the teachers themselves did not know how to speak English. They just taught grammar.

America and England were always the enemy and very far. The Russians themselves were the colonialists teaching Russian to non Russians. It hurts their ego that now they have to learn another language.

Mexico is right next door to the US.

Yeah, man, learn Russian. When I go to Mexico, I speak Spanish.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!