Guys Share Their Biggest Deal Breakers

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Apparently men no longer care if a woman can't cook and the number one turn off in a relationship is rudeness... by a landslide. My number one deal breaker is if the woman is from a western country, which is closely related to rudeness.

http://www.businessinsider.com/inside-h ... vey-2014-2
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Post by Seduction Sebi »

My biggest deal breaker is if she is one of those girls (of which we have a lot in Germany) who always want to be right even if it is evident that she is not. Those girls who were raised thinking that they are princesses and that nobody has the right to criticize her.
Sxandy
Freshman Poster

Re: Guys Share Their Biggest Deal Breakers

Post by Sxandy »

Well, for Western women. It's worthless for Western women since they are all rotten. Always have to take into consideration what part of the female population these types of studies are talking about.

So I doubt the same applies to most foreign women.
Scarlett
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by hammanta »

Seduction Sebi wrote:My biggest deal breaker is if she is one of those girls (of which we have a lot in Germany) who always want to be right even if it is evident that she is not. Those girls who were raised thinking that they are princesses and that nobody has the right to criticize her.
This is a big one for me as well. And of course poor hygiene. My girl better shave her legs, wear feminine clothes, and simply act like a lady should. I dated a girl once who had no problem telling me when she needed to shit, would pull down her pants and piss in front of me, and was down right rude. Needless to say that didn't last long.

There's a lot of truth to the "lady in the street, but a freak in the bed" line.