Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Post by hammanta »

AFutureTraveler9312 wrote:How about the dating sites that are on cell phone devices? I've tried some of them and for some reason theirs a lot of fakes. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong dating apps on my phone. Should I just stick to a regular foreign dating site instead of the app?
As much as I hate tinder in the US, I tried it a few months ago in the Philippines and it was a gold mine. At least in Manila and Cebu, not sure about outlying regions. I only met 2 girls off the site (though chatted with several), slept with both, but had a match about 7 or 8 times for every 10 girls I swiped right. I was kinda choosy as well. Definitely an easy way to screen girls on a more superficial level and it's fast. It also sort of takes away from the awkwardness that it online dating.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Winston wrote: Phoenix's recommendations:

Interpals - interpals.net
WorldFriends - worldfriends.com
Couch Surfing - couchsurfing.org
Penpalworld - penpalworld.com
Wayn - wayn.com
Person - person.com
Are they better than Tagged or Badoo? mmmm I don't think it.
filipinaaficionado
Freshman Poster

Post by filipinaaficionado »

If you want to meet Filipinas, Date in Asia (DIA) is probably the best free site. While the site is nominally for all Asian countries, the vast majority of DIA members are Filipina. Even if you search on other countries like Hong Kong or Korea, many of the members will be Filipinas who work on those countries.

www.filipinaaficionado.com
leghorn23
Freshman Poster

Post by leghorn23 »

Best free:

http://dateinasia.com
http://pinalove.com
https://findmate.asia

Don't bother paying for any of the other Filipino Cupid type sites, they aren't exactly a "scam" per-se, but just a way to get you to open your wallet. PinaLove has a paid option as well, but you can get by with free.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

nothing wrong with filipino cupid, it isn't a necessity i definitely agree with that, but i do think it is a more efficient use of your time

if you have more time than money then it isn't worth it, if you have more money then time then it certainly is
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Gold
Freshman Poster

Post by Gold »

Hi Winston and guys,

I'd love to add Elenasmodels.com here, which is totally free to post a profile and browse, compile your List of Favourites and even send out 20 Expressions of Interest to girls you like.

The advantage is that all women are personally interviewed by our admins, on phone and by Skype, documents checked, but we do not charge for messages and chats like PPL (paid correspondence sites) do. This means the girls are legitimate and you avoid the guesswork.

We have stopped accepting girls whose profiles can be found on PPL sites (paid correspondence), so only women who are not involved in any "paid commission/agency" schemes are accepted. We no longer accept profiles from any agencies at all. Only women who directly list their profiles with us.

So, come, have a look and give it a go with free EOI's, see if you get some "YES" responses (you won't get 100% positive responses, some girls will not answer at all, others will refuse) but if you manage to get 2-3 "Yes" on 10 EOI's sent, this may be a great way to meet some truly committed to the idea of "dating foreign guys" good-looking ladies.

We now have 2 times more ladies joining the site then 2 years ago, so it's about 50/50 proportion between men and women, which makes it easier to get a woman who is truly interested and not just looking for a "stipend" after learning English.

And you can Skype for free!
Exchange email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

it really isn't about the dating site, its knowing the right way to meet international women online

http://guysnightlife.com/meet-foreign-w ... ing-sites/
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
eduardobr61
Freshman Poster

Post by eduardobr61 »

I recommend penpaland dot com to make new friends for free..!
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Post by xhatox »

I'll second interpals. One of my friends has had decent luck on that site with Eastern European women.
sain
Freshman Poster

Post by sain »

Try this personality based online dating site and app - BlindDate, they have very cool features.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Nice and well maintaned list of international dating and hookup sites here, try, it may be helpful...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

mand38 wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 9:40 am
Nice and well maintaned list of international dating and hookup sites here, try, it may be helpful...
One night stands? Is that site legit or a scam? Whats the catch? Real women dont usually sign up for stuff like that unless they're getting paid.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Winston wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 10:37 am
mand38 wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 9:40 am
One night stands? Is that site legit or a scam? Whats the catch? Real women dont usually sign up for stuff like that unless they're getting paid.
Why you think that "real women" as you said, don't use sites or hookup ups to meet someone for casual sex? The catch may be only in the fact that those women who use such ways to meet males are maybe not 10/10, I mean on age, attractive and so on...
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

ah, i think coach surfing is NOT a dating site.

Free is such a mistaken conception. You will have to pay a lot of money to meet these women even if the preview is "free".
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Master wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 9:28 am
ah, i think coach surfing is NOT a dating site.

Free is such a mistaken conception. You will have to pay a lot of money to meet these women even if the preview is "free".
I think you nice defined that, "you need to pay even if preview is free" :) Actually in real life to meet women need to pay: drink, meal, hotel, so on, so in any case males need to pay for sex on this or that way :)