Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Phoenix wanted me to post this list of free sites where you can meet foreign girls, and sticky it. If you have any that you'd like to add, feel free. He's not posting because he doesn't want to post here until he goes to Europe and gives a trip report.

Phoenix's recommendations:

Interpals - interpals.net
WorldFriends - worldfriends.com
Couch Surfing - couchsurfing.org
Penpalworld - penpalworld.com
Wayn - wayn.com
Person - person.com
Last edited by Winston on July 15th, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

okcupid.com

dateinasia.com
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

I was on Interpals a couple years back, from what i recall it seemed women were inundated with messages from men and loads of comments on their pics telling them how great they looked etc. That totally put me off it, as a lot of women were stating on there they weren't there for dating etc.
Politically incorrect comics at www.minds.com/SlapdashComix
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

walrusface wrote:I was on Interpals a couple years back, from what i recall it seemed women were inundated with messages from men and loads of comments on their pics telling them how great they looked etc. That totally put me off it, as a lot of women were stating on there they weren't there for dating etc.
Yup and making this a sticky is only going to exacerbate the defensive disposition of even these FW (i.e. foreign women for the HA neophytes).
50 years from now and even women on remote islands will blatantly tell you that they learned English because they realized that because she's a woman that learning English would get her paid a stipends for it literally.

"Congrats! You are a woman with a Certificate in English. Now you are are Certified Feminist whom is diplomatically immune. If anybody is violator, they will get jail time and/or fined up to but not exceeding $1,500 USD (by then it will be NAU as the currency (N. American Union)).
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: Yup and making this a sticky is only going to exacerbate the defensive disposition of even these FW (i.e. foreign women for the HA neophytes).
50 years from now and even women on remote islands will blatantly tell you that they learned English because they realized that because she's a woman that learning English would get her paid a stipends for it literally.

"Congrats! You are a woman with a Certificate in English. Now you are are Certified Feminist whom is diplomatically immune. If anybody is violator, they will get jail time and/or fined up to but not exceeding $1,500 USD (by then it will be NAU as the currency (N. American Union)).
^^^Agreed. I think these websites and all foreign dating websites do more harm than good. If they didn't exist, feminism wouldn't spread as fast as it does. Western men are often idiots who are poisoned with the brainwashing of Western society. If you treat women abroad like you are programmed to treat women in Western countries, you are spreading disease. The women on these websites now have FAR too many choices and that is not good for men who are interested in something meaningful and long-term.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

facebook
vk
pof
freepersonals.ru
lavaplace
etc

I really don't have a problem with the free websites. As a guy all you really need to do is find that one exceptional woman. So regardless of what is going on in terms of a macro scale you just need to handle your business on a micro scale. Between all the free websites I can find some good candidates. You just need to make sure you are on a dating site. And yes I agree about the problem of western men thinking you must kiss ass. That is a problem on the internet. But I just talked to a nice girl from Brazil. Maybe some guys are randomly seeing these foreign personals, but very few are serious enough to make a trip. So if you are making the trips you still have the advantage of being for real.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Never had any luck on the free dating sites. The Cupid sites were good for me - I must have met 50 ladies now from Chinese Love Links and Thai Love Links.

I did have a lot of fun with WeChat though. My best prospect in Thailand came from a random hookup on that.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Our forum member Xiongmao has a FREE Asian dating site. Check it out.

http://www.asianloveconnections.com/

What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Best free dating sites to meet foreign girls

Post by nomadphilippines »

dateinasia for overall quantity
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
MarcoBoy81
Freshman Poster

Post by MarcoBoy81 »

I really wonder why those stingy men wants free things ? free means lower quality because the female profiles get bombarded Constantly with huge volume of spams from desperate men resulting in very low quality dates.
BenedictRieke
Freshman Poster

Post by BenedictRieke »

I get what you're saying. I started with dating sites but after some shitty dates and some scams where I lost money I tried sites like <snip sex cam site removed> to get dates. It also didn't work out so now I am still searching for a good service.

* Warning from moderator: Do not post links to sex cam sites.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

MarcoBoy81 wrote:I really wonder why those stingy men wants free things ? free means lower quality because the female profiles get bombarded Constantly with huge volume of spams from desperate men resulting in very low quality dates.
I'd look to do a combination of both. I met my wife on Cherry Blossoms. If I recall, it's a whopping $30 a month (but that was 10 years ago). It may be more now but it was worth it. The biggest advantage in paying was that I got to utilize the advanced search option which allowed me to pin point what I was looking for in women. It's a HUGE time saver and it allowed me to get rid of the low hanging fruit.
pro100pk2
Freshman Poster

Post by pro100pk2 »

Thank you for sites bro :D
natty_boh
Freshman Poster

Post by natty_boh »

Best website is definitely http://www.luvember.com :D
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

Post by AFutureTraveler9312 »

How about the dating sites that are on cell phone devices? I've tried some of them and for some reason theirs a lot of fakes. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong dating apps on my phone. Should I just stick to a regular foreign dating site instead of the app?