Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Renting Platonic Internet Girlfriends

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4620
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Renting Platonic Internet Girlfriends

Post by Taco » February 23rd, 2014, 10:57 pm

This doesn't sound like a lot of fun. It goes to show you how desperate Men are becoming when having a fake girlfriend you never have sex with is more enjoyable than having a real girlfriend and you still have to pay for it.

Renting Platonic Internet Girlfriends
http://www.businessinsider.com/working- ... und-2014-2




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2358
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Renting Platonic Internet Girlfriends

Post by OutWest » February 24th, 2014, 5:31 pm

Taco wrote:This doesn't sound like a lot of fun. It goes to show you how desperate Men are becoming when having a fake girlfriend you never have sex with is more enjoyable than having a real girlfriend and you still have to pay for it.

Renting Platonic Internet Girlfriends
http://www.businessinsider.com/working- ... und-2014-2
Wow...American men are really desperate fools in many cases...the p***y-cartel is monetizing to the max...yet many of these same men would have all kinds of questions and doubts about men living in
the Philippines...LOL

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4620
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Renting Platonic Internet Girlfriends

Post by Taco » February 24th, 2014, 9:07 pm

OutWest wrote:
Taco wrote:This doesn't sound like a lot of fun. It goes to show you how desperate Men are becoming when having a fake girlfriend you never have sex with is more enjoyable than having a real girlfriend and you still have to pay for it.

Renting Platonic Internet Girlfriends
http://www.businessinsider.com/working- ... und-2014-2
Wow...American men are really desperate fools in many cases...the p***y-cartel is monetizing to the max...yet many of these same men would have all kinds of questions and doubts about men living in
the Philippines...LOL
Yeah exactly. How many guys think its normal to have a fake internet girlfriend? Truth is most of these same guys would think going to the Philippines to find a real girlfriend is a crazy idea.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2358
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Renting Platonic Internet Girlfriends

Post by OutWest » February 25th, 2014, 5:03 am

Taco wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Taco wrote:This doesn't sound like a lot of fun. It goes to show you how desperate Men are becoming when having a fake girlfriend you never have sex with is more enjoyable than having a real girlfriend and you still have to pay for it.

Renting Platonic Internet Girlfriends
http://www.businessinsider.com/working- ... und-2014-2
Wow...American men are really desperate fools in many cases...the p***y-cartel is monetizing to the max...yet many of these same men would have all kinds of questions and doubts about men living in
the Philippines...LOL
Yeah exactly. How many guys think its normal to have a fake girlfriend? Truth is most of these same guys would think going to the Philippines to find a real girlfriend is a crazy idea.
Haha...yes...I hear it all the time....tales of some horrible experience that cost the man scores or hundreds of thousands......but living overseas is "expensive"...and for a man past 50 to have
a twenties GF that just rapes the $hit out of him...is beyond the realm of possibility.

>>>Men develop a vested interest in their own misery.

Outwest

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”