10 Countries Having The Least Sex

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I do not recommend looking for a girlfriend in these countries. Interestingly, the women in all of these countries are very promiscuous.

“The whole of human history does not contain a single instance of a group becoming civilized unless it has been absolutely monogamous, nor is there any example of a group retaining its culture after it has adopted less rigorous customs.â€￾

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/poo ... countries/

The Price Of Female Sexual Freedom
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/03/ ... damage.com
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

LOL wut....

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw Thailand as #10. WHAT??? Would have expected it to be one of the highest.

I knew, KNEW Japan would be the #1... it's crazy isn't it? By far the kinkiest most crazy sexualized country out there, but still they have the lowest population in the world that is actually having sex!! You can't make this stuff up.

In other news - notta single Latin American country was listed... I'd be hard pressed to believe that there are any lonely guys south of the border... LOL. Makes me glad to be headed south in a few short months.

Good article Taco.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

manly5000 wrote:LOL wut....

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw Thailand as #10. WHAT??? Would have expected it to be one of the highest.

I knew, KNEW Japan would be the #1... it's crazy isn't it? By far the kinkiest most crazy sexualized country out there, but still they have the lowest population in the world that is actually having sex!! You can't make this stuff up.

In other news - notta single Latin American country was listed... I'd be hard pressed to believe that there are any lonely guys south of the border... LOL.

Good article Taco.
Contrary to popular belief, promiscuous women = no sex for most men.

This is because the women in these countries only sleep with the top 20% of the male population, it means they willing share the same men. The other 80% of the men have go overseas to find a girlfriend.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Taco wrote:

In other news - notta single Latin American country was listed... I'd be hard pressed to believe that there are any lonely guys south of the border... LOL.

Good article Taco.

This is because the women in these countries only sleep with the top 20% of the male population, it means they willing share the same men. The other 80% of the men have go overseas to find a girlfriend.
That's what I always say... I LOL whenever I see guys saying "I LOVE sluts!!! That means more sex for everyone!!!"

Then they go into ForeverAlone mode and wonder why they never score.

They really have no idea. Let the sloots and the 20 percent have a blast, meantime I'll go find a real woman elsewhere.
TheAustralianMan
Freshman Poster

Post by TheAustralianMan »

manly5000 wrote:
Taco wrote:

Good article Taco.

That's what I always say... I LOL whenever I see guys saying "I LOVE sluts!!! That means more sex for everyone!!!"

Then they go into ForeverAlone mode and wonder why they never score.

They really have no idea. Let the sloots and the 20 percent have a blast, meantime I'll go find a real woman elsewhere.
Yes they are morons.

I don't believe in giving arrogant, entitled whores what they want.
Vietnam 2015
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Japanese and Singaporeans ARE having sex, just not with each other or Black men. White and latin men that travel there clean house.

thais aren't having as much sex because all of the women (and that includes the chicks with dicks, which are probably 1/3rd of their population) or going for pot-bellied white guys.

You're right that slutty women go for the top-tier guys, but just being White makes you top tier in Asia. Being Black makes you shit-tier just about anywhere you go, so expect Black celibacy in the near future, especially those of us that hate fat chicks (even the fat chicks will stop going black if they have other options; I won't complain though because I hate fatties).
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

In other news - notta single Latin American country was listed... I'd be hard pressed to believe that there are any lonely guys south of the border... LOL. Makes me glad to be headed south in a few short months.

Good article Taco.
The Black guys are very lonely, I'm sure. The betas that don't like fat chicks probably are too.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

ChampionKaji wrote:Japanese and Singaporeans ARE having sex, just not with each other or Black men. White and latin men that travel there clean house.

thais aren't having as much sex because all of the women (and that includes the chicks with dicks, which are probably 1/3rd of their population) or going for pot-bellied white guys.

You're right that slutty women go for the top-tier guys, but just being White makes you top tier in Asia. Being Black makes you shit-tier just about anywhere you go, so expect Black celibacy in the near future, especially those of us that hate fat chicks (even the fat chicks will stop going black if they have other options; I won't complain though because I hate fatties).
PessimistOfBlacks, maybe you should tell us about your particular experiences in Korea/Japan. Not only would that let you actually take it out of your system, but also be informative to others.

Perhaps it's not you being black, but rather fat, bald, broke etc? How come Kai and TA report different results from yours? I'm not blaming you, but it'd be nice to know what's different.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

droid wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:Japanese and Singaporeans ARE having sex, just not with each other or Black men. White and latin men that travel there clean house.

PessimistOfBlacks, maybe you should tell us about your particular experiences in Korea/Japan. Not only would that let you actually take it out of your system, but also be informative to others.

Perhaps it's not you being black, but rather fat, bald, broke etc? How come Kai and TA report different results from yours? I'm not blaming you, but it'd be nice to know what's different.
White dudes that are fat, bald, and broke get easy jobs in Asia and lots of women worshiping them. Race is the factor.

Kai has one wife, one wife that is probably unattractive. That can happen. I'm talking about getting a new 6+ girl every weekend or more. White guys can do that, Black guys can't. A Black man couldn't even take his life savings to hire a hooker in Taiwan.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

ChampionKaji wrote:
droid wrote:

White dudes that are fat, bald, and broke get easy jobs in Asia and lots of women worshiping them. Race is the factor.

Kai has one wife, one wife that is probably unattractive. That can happen. I'm talking about getting a new 6+ girl every weekend or more. White guys can do that, Black guys can't. A Black man couldn't even take his life savings to hire a hooker in Taiwan.
The envy is strong in this one... wow.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Rocky Top wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:
droid wrote:

The envy is strong in this one... wow.
Yes, I do envy other races of men that can clean house in East Asia. I don't envy Kai. He has one wife and didn't get to bang hundreds of attractive Asian girls. I could also get a single unattractive wife if I went to China, not really a difficult feat for an American Black guy.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

PessimistOfBlacks wrote:Kai has one wife, one wife that is probably unattractive.
I don't know about his case.

How about The_Adventurer? he says it's natural and even says he gets consistently approached.
And, you know white american dudes don't necessarily "kill it", as they have low standards in general.

But regardless, tell some of your stories in Korea/Japan. I know some people might try to put blame on you if you go into details, but the discussion/information would be worthwhile, even for other races of dudes.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This is what happens when you let in freaks like ChampionKaji and other trolls into the forum: verbal diarrhea gets posted on here, which detracts from the forum.

Of course, Rock and other crybabies wanted this, so I will refrain from anymore comments like this. But quality posters like Terrence/TheAdventurer, Kai, Falcon, Repatriate and AnAmericanInBangkok refuse to post anymore--and I don't blame them. Sigh...
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I debunked this.

Those old white guys are getting low quality Asian girls. Most expats get girls of dubious quality. Why? It has to do with strata structure of the third world nation they find themselves in.

White does not translate to poon. White, young, and driven will get them poon ONLY if they can distinguish what is quality poon (youth advantage is strong). Old fat balding white men will find it hard to get quality poon.. as per blowback of the mongering effect. Poor girls with no options in life? Sure.. by the truckload but they don't count.

Poon is not just poon in a 3world nation. Passing the boner test does more damage than good.

Kai did a fantastic job getting a foreign girl. The odds against blacks are high but still it does not disqualify you. If you still have youth and you are black you are still in the game.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

droid wrote:
PessimistOfBlacks wrote:Kai has one wife, one wife that is probably unattractive.
I don't know about his case.

How about The_Adventurer? he says it's natural and even says he gets consistently approached.
And, you know white American dudes don't necessarily "kill it", as they have low standards in general.

But regardless, tell some of your stories in Korea/Japan. I know some people might try to put blame on you if you go into details, but the discussion/information would be worthwhile, even for other races of dudes.
I've never been to Korea. I lived in Japan and Taiwan. I do know that Korea sucks for Black people though because of the endless research that I have done and the numerous straight brothas that I have talked to that have lived there. Asia as a whole is bad for Black people, so I advice heterosexual Black men not to set foot there, and not to deal with Asians anywhere. In fact, all other races hate us, it just seems that Asians hate us most. Maybe it's because less women are ugly and desperate in Asia, or because I have yellow fever and don't care if some fatass white or fatass latrina doesn't like us.