Very true. The odds against Black men are high. Black men can get singular, usually unattractive wives, but fuckfests are reserved for non-Black foreigners, young with blonde/blue features being at the top, but Indians, Arabs, and Latinos pull well too. Black guys are usually stuck with our hands, especially in Taiwan and Japan where they're just like the Klan.mguy wrote:
Kai did a fantastic job getting a foreign girl. The odds against blacks are high but still it does not disqualify you. If you still have youth and you are black you are still in the game.
Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
You still don't address how TA is different. Could it be he's a better looking black dude, with chiseled features or something, and a more entrepreneurial presence?
Also, you haven't told us what happened in Japan; did they totally 'ghost' you? or did you actually try approaches and got burned? Tell some stories.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
I saw a BBC documentary called, No Sex Please We're Japanese, and basically, the video pointed out that a large percentage of Japanese men are avoiding women all together. Simply put, young Japanese men seen all the pressures of life that are placed on men and they want nothing to do with it which includes getting married, and starting a family.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on March 27th, 2014, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The negative stereotype goes something like this:
* In Japan, college graduates apply for jobs at desirable, large companies and banks. The job application includes not only their extensive education history, but also information about where they're from and their parents's history. The hiring manager evaluate candidates based on their family background and academic performance.
* If the applicant fails to find a job with desirable company within first couple years, they'd drop-off to less desirable jobs (or in worse case, become withdrawn or mooch off parents). Those who get hired by desirable companies will be introduced to potential marriage partners, get married, pop kids, and avoid divorce. If you get a divorce, it's considered a personality flaw and will prevent you from getting promoted. If you're a women, the company is likely to choose men to promote over you. If you change your job too many times, you won't be promoted either.
* After the guy gets married and pop kids, he might join after-work socials with his coworkers, hooking up with girls from OTHER companies (someone will make the arrangements). Although this is used for introduction to potential marriage partners, it's also used for hook-ups and b***y calls. "I'm working late" might really mean "I'm porking an OL (office lady) from company XYZ at a love hotel and will be home late".
* When a women is introduced to a potential marriage partner, she's learn about your work and position, and is likely to be very informed about your salary range, expected annual increases, company stability, and retirement benefits. After being married for few decades and serving her husband, children, and husband's parents, when the husband is getting ready to retire, she may request a divorce and take off with her portion of her ex-husband's retirement benefits to "enjoy life".
* Those who don't really fit in this culture look for exits, like moving to America where they'd enjoy more personal freedoms and career choices.
Keep in mind that this is just a stereotype. But it's repeated enough times by people I know from Japan to describe the white-collar workforce. However, in recent years the traditional life-employment is being eroded by part-time work, and the lack of stability (life employment) may have contributed to declining marriage rates.
When someone does a poll about how often Japanese married couples have sex, the results may not reflect how often the guy is actually having sex, within and outside of marriage. Also, long before we had our "sugardaddy" web sites, the Japanese were already hooking up via telephone clubs. Back in 1998, a survey in Japan showed that ~20% of the high school girls had engaged in enjo-kōsai, though I have no means to verify the validity of its findings. But if you look at Japanese groups like AKB48, it's pretty obvious what they're selling...