Are we kidding ourselves here?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
Jester wrote:
publicduende wrote:
jmbPtforlife wrote:I don't know about colombians not doing online dating. More new girls sign up in Medellin each day for Colombian cupid than on Thaifriendly each day in bangkok. Its a pretty easy count to do and bangkok is larger.

Meeting through social circle is still the most popular way but the majority of gringos never have and never will have a significant male social circle in Colombia. Colombian guys and gringos don't hang out (at least in Medellin). So unless you are still in Uni I think social circle is hard in Medellin to acquire if you aren't Colombian and already have one. You can't just go and buy one at Exito.
It depends on who these Colombians are, who they're looking for. I can pretty much guarantee you that, bar those who have fixations/fetishes for specific foreign cultures and countries, any standard Colombian hotty is pretty happy getting a local boyfriend.

I would say "shame on Gringos" if they don't (or can't get) a male social circle. Colombians are extremely friendly and gregarious, and there's always a house parties in a large finca (large countryside house) to choose from, sometimes even during weekdays. I think it's a typical trait of the Anglo mindset, to go on on a p***y-chasing mission alone and then complain if hot ladies don't rain on them.

Men from Medellin are very happy to hang out with gringos, in fact with any foreigner who can demonstrate to appreciate their culture and makes a least a half-decent effort: that could mean a passable level of spoken Spanish, knowing how to dance Salsa or even just smiling and letting himself go. Of course a social circle doesn't come on supermarket shelves, but since it's so bloody easy to get to know somebody who will then introduce somebody else etc. - it takes a particularly socially impaired person to live more than a few weeks in Medellin and complain they don't know anybody yet.
Criticism that is USEFUL.

THANK YOU.

+2
Some of you Americanos just have to learn to take it easy... :)
Word!
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

The OP is one of those members who is not particularly looking for an answer or advice. He turns down any genuine help other members try to offer him, with further and further arguments making this thread immortal. He is not willing to change, he won't move abroad, he won't improve himself or use "game" and he thinks American women and Foreign women are the same.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

"You can't change what you dont acknowledge" - Dr. Phil

"You can make excuses or you can make time" - APC

"Those who are good at excuses are seldom good at anything else" - APC
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

arabian prince.. obviously you are not really paying attention to the overwhelming amount of positive information.. did you see my recent thread? im nothing special but i am settling down with a hot chic that i met on the worst possible dating site in the world.. so even with the odds against me on every level i still succeeded....

viewtopic.php?t=22629
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:The OP is one of those members who is not particularly looking for an answer or advice. He turns down any genuine help other members try to offer him, with further and further arguments making this thread immortal. He is not willing to change, he won't move abroad, he won't improve himself or use "game" and he thinks American women and Foreign women are the same.
Yes so true. I was just listening to David Icke on Red Ice Radio in his new interview. He said that many people are addicted to pain, negative emotions and failure. So even if someone offers them a way out, they will not take it, because they are too addicted to the suffering and pain. It's really weird how that works. But that's true for a lot of us here, including me.

Here is that interview if you want to listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVAJ2-q1KJA
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
TheLegendSeeker wrote:The OP is one of those members who is not particularly looking for an answer or advice. He turns down any genuine help other members try to offer him, with further and further arguments making this thread immortal. He is not willing to change, he won't move abroad, he won't improve himself or use "game" and he thinks American women and Foreign women are the same.
Yes so true. I was just listening to David Icke on Red Ice Radio in his new interview. He said that many people are addicted to pain, negative emotions and failure. So even if someone offers them a way out, they will not take it, because they are too addicted to the suffering and pain. It's really weird how that works. But that's true for a lot of us here, including me.

Here is that interview if you want to listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVAJ2-q1KJA
I agree with these comments totally. Not trying to pile on the OP - as WW says, many of us are this way in certain respects. It's kind of like you are vibrating at a certain frequency, and conscious reasoning doesn't change that frequency. It's, you changed the lyrics, but the music and the beat are the same. So you keep doing the same dance while mouthing new lyrics.

Incidentally, Pranic Energy Healing directly addresses this problem. A very skilled and understanding acupuncturist can also, though you may not feel it as quickly.

If you live in the UK or the US or New Zealand, Bach Flower Remedies are available at health stores. A drop of one of these in all your drinks during the day can create powerful vibrational change. Just google and you can find a questionnaire that will lead to the right one. Or PM me and I'll have a customized remedy bottle sent to you for $40 on PayPal.
CrazyCanuck944
Freshman Poster

Post by CrazyCanuck944 »

Taco wrote:If you can't get a date in the Philippines there is something seriously wrong with you(clinically dead). You can date a different girl everyday if you want to. That said, a lot of guys try to date Filipinas that are not girlfriend material and not surprisingly it doesn't last. There are some bad apples in every country so be careful.
So, I'm assuming that if 'average' i.e. non SW girls ignore you, you can always go the P4P route? I mean, money can trump an ugly face...correct?
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Well OP you don't have too many choices that's true.
You are not into Filipina and the Asian look.
It keeps Latin America and what more?

You know how AW are,how western woman are in general.
I agree that actually, internet can be positive and it can be also negative.
I'm using online dating for meeting Thai women so i can see how things are going worst in a few years.
I keep the same profile..i suspended my account for quit a long time and came back in the last weeks.
In the past i could get some answers or some women would write to me spontaneously.
Now they almost don't answer,they almost don't write first and if they write something they just put some stupid smiley and that's all.

That has been one of the worst part of women in Thailand.
I'm not talking of P4P because there is not so bad..i have difficulty to really communicate with Thai women..they have a mindset different even the ones who we could qualify as middle class who speaks English.

I just think that i'm turning at the moment to explore the Philipines even if they are many things i'm sure about it, i won't like in the PH(poverty,crime..)

What i mean is that there is nothing to be won to be pessimistic..that's life,what can you do?
Turn back to AW,discover your gay and shemale side?
Castrate yourself?
Being a serial killer?
Hate your life and all females?

Just move around and you will surely find somebody.
Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster

Re: Are we kidding ourselves here?

Post by Archangel_hawksnest »

Arabian_prince wrote:Lets be real and honest. We all agree that American Women are horrible and dating scene here sucks.

But whats the solution ? Dating foreign women ? What country has women will actually go out on a date ?

Wu went to Russia and ended up with a stripper.

Hoca went to the Philippines, and I heard he didn't find love.

I had asked threads on here about other countries and I was told that getting dates are also difficult out there. it may not be as hard as it is in the US.

Name a country that I will get 2 - 3 dates with different women a month ?
I think a lot of the hype of going overseas if just that hype. I'm a big fan of Steve Hoca and reports he sent back from the Philippines was very disheartening. I wish it was as easy to get women in a foreign as it is sold on sites that promote foreign dating. unless you have lots of money it is out of reach.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Steve h confirmed that only poor girls were interested in him, he went to some middle class place and no women would look at him, he was innored and felt lonley. Why nobody on HA talks about it?? This issue needs to be talked about
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:Steve h confirmed that only poor girls were interested in him, he went to some middle class place and no women would look at him, he was innored and felt lonley. Why nobody on HA talks about it?? This issue needs to be talked about
Middle and upper class people are snobs in most countries, especially in the third world where they often look down on poor people with a burning passion. Who wants to date a snob, let alone marry one? Also: what in America would be qualified as "middle class" is definitely upper class in a third world country like the Philippines.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Banano wrote:Steve h confirmed that only poor girls were interested in him, he went to some middle class place and no women would look at him, he was innored and felt lonley. Why nobody on HA talks about it?? This issue needs to be talked about
Middle and upper class people are snobs in most countries, especially in the third world where they often look down on poor people with a burning passion. Who wants to date a snob, let alone marry one? Also: what in America would be qualified as "middle class" is definitely upper class in a third world country like the Philippines.

I thought it was you of all people that practiced snobbery when you said you only settled for middle class educated and witty and smart independant thinking virgins? I was the one who advocated going for poor simple women. Im confused.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I thought it was you of all people that practiced snobbery when you said you only settled for middle class educated and witty and smart independant thinking virgins? I was the one who advocated going for poor simple women. Im confused.
My wife's family is poor as hell by Western standards, so I have a hard time describing them as "middle class". They make ends meet, but often barely. Lately things have gotten better, in part because of yours truly. They are also intelligent people, and they are educated. Not all middle class people are intelligent or educated, and not all lower class people are "simple". Their lifestyle is simple, but their minds are not. I have always advocated a simple life, but with a woman bright enough to appreciate it.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I thought it was you of all people that practiced snobbery when you said you only settled for middle class educated and witty and smart independant thinking virgins? I was the one who advocated going for poor simple women. Im confused.
My wife's family is poor as hell by Western standards, so I have a hard time describing them as "middle class". They make ends meet, but often barely. Lately things have gotten better, in part because of yours truly. They are also intelligent people, and they are educated. Not all middle class people are intelligent or educated, and not all lower class people are "simple". Their lifestyle is simple, but their minds are not. I have always advocated a simple life, but with a woman bright enough to appreciate it.
so poor with class. ok. Thats a tough one there. Im not gonna have such a rigid requirement cause im already eliminating 99.9 percent of the population that is catholic(an'd that wont genuinely convert) , slut, average looking, low libido/passionless types who i have no chemistry with. If i want a wife she has to someone i deem worthy if i can't find someone so be it ill stay alone.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:If i want a wife she has to someone i deem worthy if i can't find someone so be it ill stay alone.
There is no joy in loneliness. Sometimes you will have to make concessions. There's plenty of protestant girls in the Philippines, and plenty of them would be willing to convert to your own version of it (Baptism) because they already converted from Catholicism. That's the pool you should be fishing from. Then go for the simple ones, if that's your desire. Mine is not necessarily yours.