Are we kidding ourselves here?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Are we kidding ourselves here?

Post by Arabian_prince »

Lets be real and honest. We all agree that American Women are horrible and dating scene here sucks.

But whats the solution ? Dating foreign women ? What country has women will actually go out on a date ?

Wu went to Russia and ended up with a stripper.

Hoca went to the Philippines, and I heard he didn't find love.

I had asked threads on here about other countries and I was told that getting dates are also difficult out there. it may not be as hard as it is in the US.

Name a country that I will get 2 - 3 dates with different women a month ?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

You are making things too hard.

Just leave the USA; South America, Asia, whatever, lots of good girls to choose from...
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

If you look middle eastern I'm not shocked you ran into issues with Russian women. I'd suggest Mexico. Connect online with several from one community before you go.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

PH is your best bet, It depends how local women perceive you. If you are ugly to the bone then getting dates will be tough no matter when you go.

I have been in almost 30 countries and PH is the easiest, followed by TH.
I find Russian/Ukranian easy for me but not as easy as PH.

If you cant get women in those countries then consider turning gay or giving up on women all together.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you can't get a date in the Philippines there is something seriously wrong with you(clinically dead). You can date a different girl everyday if you want to. That said, a lot of guys try to date Filipinas that are not girlfriend material and not surprisingly it doesn't last. There are some bad apples in every country so be careful.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Taco wrote:If you can't get a date in the Philippines there is something seriously wrong with you(clinically dead). You can date a different girl everyday if you want to. That said, a lot of guys try to date Filipinas that are not girlfriend material and not surprisingly it doesn't last. There are some bad apples in every country so be careful.
That is an understatement...funny how those honed-out bar girls don't end up being very good GF material...LOL...yet no end to men trying...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP,
I never said that I ended up with a stripper. Please read my accounts, rather than make up random stuff in your head.

Why are you biased toward the negative? Read the trip reports in the forum. Lots of guys are happier abroad and dating abroad. Why do you act like no one is getting dates abroad? Why do you put such delusions in your head that are not corroborated here? Strange.

In fact, right now, one of our forum members is having the time of his life in Ukraine after meeting his soulmate there who is a gem and total keeper, the kind that you could NEVER find in the US, who totally wants to please her man in every way and is very attractive herself. His story will be the best happier abroad story here yet.

He also says that there are no troops around him at all in Ukraine and that it's just media hype. I cannot reveal who he is because he told me that he will not post any trip reports until later, and does not want his identity known yet.

Btw, there is no need to put a space between the end of a sentence and a question mark.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

Wu, I never made things up. I saw a video about you on Youtube saying you ended up with a stripper.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

Guys,

I signed up to many international dating sites. And I didnt get any numbers nor even a response. So this is the same shit with AW.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

Arabian_prince wrote:Guys,

I signed up to many international dating sites. And I didnt get any numbers nor even a response. So this is the same shit with AW.
c'mon, How could you not get any response, if even me a black guy can get at least 10 responses a week from Russian/Ukrainian women whom you would consider to be racist. Although some of the responses are from scam artists. But at least 4 out of 10 responses I get are usually genuine responses.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Arabian_prince wrote:Guys,

Go to DateInAsia.com

Create a basic profile with a decent picture of yourself. Be sure to smile.

Then come back here and post about how you can't keep up with all of the emails and interests you are getting slammed with.

/thread
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on March 23rd, 2014, 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

If you're not Black, you can go to Taiwan or Japan and get a new date each night. If you're Black and don't like fatass walrus rejects then you're stuck with your hand all over the world. Race is the only thing that matters in life.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote:If you can't get a date in the Philippines there is something seriously wrong with you(clinically dead). You can date a different girl everyday if you want to. That said, a lot of guys try to date Filipinas that are not girlfriend material and not surprisingly it doesn't last. There are some bad apples in every country so be careful.
This. With no effort on my part, I dated gorgeous women over there who couldn't keep their hands off of me. Sure, a few of them were just after my money, but so what. Just dump them and move on.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

1) Don't be Black
2) Go to East Asia