Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How to Find A Guy Only with His Name and Photo?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How to Find A Guy Only with His Name and Photo?

Postby AngeliLiu » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:29 am

Hi, I know this sounds kind of silly, but i do fall in love with a guy at first sight. I joined CLL about 25 days ago and at the first day i browsed a guy's profile, i was so much attracted to his looks(pictures). I found out his description of himself is who i am looking for in all those years. But he did not log in CLL for 5 days until the first time i saw his profile, I showed him interest and emailed him on that site. He never logged in back again until now, I haven't got a chance to know him! I googled his picture and searched his first name in facebook, found nothing. Do you know how could i find him only with the profile information? If i contact CLL, will they give me this guy's email address? Give me some advice plz!
AngeliLiu
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 am







Re: How to Find A Guy Only with His Name and Photo?

Postby nicho12 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:37 am

AngeliLiu wrote:Hi, I know this sounds kind of silly, but i do fall in love with a guy at first sight. I joined CLL about 25 days ago and at the first day i browsed a guy's profile, i was so much attracted to his looks(pictures). I found out his description of himself is who i am looking for in all those years. But he did not log in CLL for 5 days until the first time i saw his profile, I showed him interest and emailed him on that site. He never logged in back again until now, I haven't got a chance to know him! I googled his picture and searched his first name in facebook, found nothing. Do you know how could i find him only with the profile information? If i contact CLL, will they give me this guy's email address? Give me some advice plz!

it's me you;re looking for :lol:
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Re: How to Find A Guy Only with His Name and Photo?

Postby AngeliLiu » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:41 am

nicho12 wrote:
AngeliLiu wrote:Hi, I know this sounds kind of silly, but i do fall in love with a guy at first sight. I joined CLL about 25 days ago and at the first day i browsed a guy's profile, i was so much attracted to his looks(pictures). I found out his description of himself is who i am looking for in all those years. But he did not log in CLL for 5 days until the first time i saw his profile, I showed him interest and emailed him on that site. He never logged in back again until now, I haven't got a chance to know him! I googled his picture and searched his first name in facebook, found nothing. Do you know how could i find him only with the profile information? If i contact CLL, will they give me this guy's email address? Give me some advice plz!

it's me you;re looking for :lol:


I don't think so, he is from CA.
AngeliLiu
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 am

Postby Jester » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:07 am

Crazy stalker chick. Date at your own risk.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:10 am

Where does he live? Is he Chinese? Does he have a Chinese name? What is CLL?

Do you have his last name? Chinese last names have different ways to spell them. Did you try all variations?

Try these sites to find someone:
http://www.whitepages.com
http://www.spokeo.com
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby AngeliLiu » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:07 am

Jester wrote:Crazy stalker chick. Date at your own risk.


I just need a chance to know him.
AngeliLiu
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 am

Postby AngeliLiu » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:11 am

Winston wrote:Where does he live? Is he Chinese? Does he have a Chinese name? What is CLL?

Do you have his last name? Chinese last names have different ways to spell them. Did you try all variations?

Try these sites to find someone:
http://www.whitepages.com
http://www.spokeo.com


He lives in San Bernardino, California, United States, a white guy. So he is not Chinese, the site only shows his first name, no email, no last name. CLL is chineselovelinks.com
AngeliLiu
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 am

Postby AngeliLiu » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:54 am

Winston wrote:Where does he live? Is he Chinese? Does he have a Chinese name? What is CLL?

Do you have his last name? Chinese last names have different ways to spell them. Did you try all variations?

Try these sites to find someone:
http://www.whitepages.com
http://www.spokeo.com


Thank you for the links, i tried, but no info found, i only know his first name and area, what if i knew his full name or email. lol
AngeliLiu
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 am

Postby Rock » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:41 am

AngeliLiu wrote:
Winston wrote:Where does he live? Is he Chinese? Does he have a Chinese name? What is CLL?

Do you have his last name? Chinese last names have different ways to spell them. Did you try all variations?

Try these sites to find someone:
http://www.whitepages.com
http://www.spokeo.com


Thank you for the links, i tried, but no info found, i only know his first name and area, what if i knew his full name or email. lol


Some ideas:

1. Contact CLL and see whether or not there is anyway they would be willing to forward an email from you to the email address he provided them with. You might wanna offer to pay them for this service.

2. Hire a private investigator out of San Bernardino area or perhaps some sort of specialist in LA metro area to track him down and procure his email, cellphone, Facebook, etc.

3. Go to San Bernardino with picture, age, and any other vitals in hand to track him down. San Bernardino County has a about 2 mn people and San Bernardino City has one tenth of that or 200,000. Half are males so you have 1 mn and 100,000 respectively. Was he Hispanic. Half of each of those is Hispanic and other half not. So your down to 500,000 and 50,000 respectfully. If he's from San Bernardino City, you have a better chance. Cus using his age, you could contact the high schools there, estimate his probably graduation years (assuming he grew up there) and then ask for access to yearbooks or class rosters.

Finding this guy may prove to be very difficult but not necessarily impossible. Good luck.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Taco » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:40 pm

Jester wrote:Crazy stalker chick. Date at your own risk.


I didn't have my first stalker chick until I moved to Cebu. First time I went to a particular grocery store a chick was following me around. I didn't know it until the woman in front of me at the checkout told me.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby starchild5 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:42 pm

No Worries. . he will be back and will Log-in..You said he is from America and a white guy...and created a profile in CLL....not trying to be harsh...but we can deduct from his background, that not much will be going on in his life in America, however, hard he may try but to go around in circles, which compelled him to try CLL...

You need to stay calm and relaxed...The last thing you want is come across as someone really wanting it....Its a good thing but the Hollywood has spoiled it for true lovers of heart....They will tag you as desperate ..as one member already said it.....

You need to stay challenged....American guys love a healthy challenge...If you show too much love..again a good thing..but they will think it as being a Psycho...The problem is not you..but America...He must be going though some issues and need to FIX things before coming back online...I'm not sure where you from..but I believe you are also from US?

A girl like you is really rare in this world, who can find love at first sight...your heart is uncorrupted ....You will find him, if he really deserve your love and since you believe he is the one....leave it to the power of love...It will find it for you...The power of love transcends internet & distance..If you are meant to be together..It will happen
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby AngeliLiu » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:20 am

Rock wrote:
AngeliLiu wrote:
Winston wrote:Where does he live? Is he Chinese? Does he have a Chinese name? What is CLL?

Do you have his last name? Chinese last names have different ways to spell them. Did you try all variations?

Try these sites to find someone:
http://www.whitepages.com
http://www.spokeo.com


Thank you for the links, i tried, but no info found, i only know his first name and area, what if i knew his full name or email. lol


Some ideas:

1. Contact CLL and see whether or not there is anyway they would be willing to forward an email from you to the email address he provided them with. You might wanna offer to pay them for this service.

2. Hire a private investigator out of San Bernardino area or perhaps some sort of specialist in LA metro area to track him down and procure his email, cellphone, Facebook, etc.

3. Go to San Bernardino with picture, age, and any other vitals in hand to track him down. San Bernardino County has a about 2 mn people and San Bernardino City has one tenth of that or 200,000. Half are males so you have 1 mn and 100,000 respectively. Was he Hispanic. Half of each of those is Hispanic and other half not. So your down to 500,000 and 50,000 respectfully. If he's from San Bernardino City, you have a better chance. Cus using his age, you could contact the high schools there, estimate his probably graduation years (assuming he grew up there) and then ask for access to yearbooks or class rosters.

Finding this guy may prove to be very difficult but not necessarily impossible. Good luck.


Thank you so much! I will try to contact CLL today and see if they would like to give me his email or forward my email to him. The 2nd and 3rd are good ways, but i am afraid its kind of privacy invasion. He does not know me at all and i do not know if he will be interested in me or not even if he knows me. I searched all the facebook members with his first name and badoo, alas, this guy is too serious? never found his information. In his profile he says he is student, phd degree, so i guess he is in California state university. BTW, I live in China.
AngeliLiu
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 am

Postby AngeliLiu » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:30 am

Taco wrote:
Jester wrote:Crazy stalker chick. Date at your own risk.


I didn't have my first stalker chick until I moved to Cebu. First time I went to a particular grocery store a chick was following me around. I didn't know it until the woman in front of me at the checkout told me.


hahah,your chick was so brave. Did you date her? How's your ending?
AngeliLiu
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 am

Postby AngeliLiu » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:44 am

starchild5 wrote:No Worries. . he will be back and will Log-in..You said he is from America and a white guy...and created a profile in CLL....not trying to be harsh...but we can deduct from his background, that not much will be going on in his life in America, however, hard he may try but to go around in circles, which compelled him to try CLL...

You need to stay calm and relaxed...The last thing you want is come across as someone really wanting it....Its a good thing but the Hollywood has spoiled it for true lovers of heart....They will tag you as desperate ..as one member already said it.....

You need to stay challenged....American guys love a healthy challenge...If you show too much love..again a good thing..but they will think it as being a Psycho...The problem is not you..but America...He must be going though some issues and need to FIX things before coming back online...I'm not sure where you from..but I believe you are also from US?

A girl like you is really rare in this world, who can find love at first sight...your heart is uncorrupted ....You will find him, if he really deserve your love and since you believe he is the one....leave it to the power of love...It will find it for you...The power of love transcends internet & distance..If you are meant to be together..It will happen



Thank you! Your words are really warm and encouraging! I live in China, never been to U.S., but traveled some nearby foreign countries. I wrote a post here because i thought there would be some other method to find info about someone without making harassment or privacy invasion. Otherwise, i could post his pictures, name and other information on his local forums, 90% chance i could find him by that way. But i will never do that. I wish him happiness if he already found someone right, but if he is lonely or still trying, i really want to get a chance to know him, maybe i am good for him. I will take your advice, stay calm and relaxed.
AngeliLiu
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 am

Postby Rock » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:06 am

AngeliLiu wrote:
Rock wrote:
AngeliLiu wrote:
Winston wrote:Where does he live? Is he Chinese? Does he have a Chinese name? What is CLL?

Do you have his last name? Chinese last names have different ways to spell them. Did you try all variations?

Try these sites to find someone:
http://www.whitepages.com
http://www.spokeo.com


Thank you for the links, i tried, but no info found, i only know his first name and area, what if i knew his full name or email. lol


Some ideas:

1. Contact CLL and see whether or not there is anyway they would be willing to forward an email from you to the email address he provided them with. You might wanna offer to pay them for this service.

2. Hire a private investigator out of San Bernardino area or perhaps some sort of specialist in LA metro area to track him down and procure his email, cellphone, Facebook, etc.

3. Go to San Bernardino with picture, age, and any other vitals in hand to track him down. San Bernardino County has a about 2 mn people and San Bernardino City has one tenth of that or 200,000. Half are males so you have 1 mn and 100,000 respectively. Was he Hispanic. Half of each of those is Hispanic and other half not. So your down to 500,000 and 50,000 respectfully. If he's from San Bernardino City, you have a better chance. Cus using his age, you could contact the high schools there, estimate his probably graduation years (assuming he grew up there) and then ask for access to yearbooks or class rosters.

Finding this guy may prove to be very difficult but not necessarily impossible. Good luck.


Thank you so much! I will try to contact CLL today and see if they would like to give me his email or forward my email to him. The 2nd and 3rd are good ways, but i am afraid its kind of privacy invasion. He does not know me at all and i do not know if he will be interested in me or not even if he knows me. I searched all the facebook members with his first name and badoo, alas, this guy is too serious? never found his information. In his profile he says he is student, phd degree, so i guess he is in California state university. BTW, I live in China.


妳要相信緣分,該怎麼樣就會怎麼樣.

祝你好運!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests