How to tell if a woman is 'Wife Material'

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to tell if a woman is 'Wife Material'

Post by jamesbond »

This woman gives some good explanations on how to tell if a woman is "wife material."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: How to tell if a woman is 'Wife Material'

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:This woman gives some good explanations on how to tell if a woman is "wife material."

You are joking, right? LOL As if anyone on this forum is looking for a wife...lol
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Taking dating advice from an American woman is as smart as sticking your hand into a meat grinder.

My wife is by far the best woman I've ever dated and the only woman I've dated that likes cooking and cleaning the house.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OutWest wrote:
jamesbond wrote:This woman gives some good explanations on how to tell if a woman is "wife material."

You are joking, right? LOL As if anyone on this forum is looking for a wife...lol
Hey! Don't stereotype everyone on HA as mongers, OutWest. There's some guys on here that aren't into P4P and sleeping around with women: namely, me, Baoning, Magnum, JP and others...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Hey! Don't stereotype everyone on HA as mongers, OutWest. There's some guys on here that aren't into P4P and sleeping around with women: namely, me, Baoning, Magnum, JP and others...
You are correct...there are a few exceptions...and good luck to those in finding a good wife. Sooner is better than later....
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Most guys on here are really no better than sex tourists. If I were the leader of country and my women were being corrupted by these assholes offering $$ and citizenship to meet their immoral desires, I'd set up a wall in the form of an IADS (Integrated Air Defense System) to down any of these suckers that go near my airspace.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

I'd be all for this if the advice I've already gotten from women so far wasn't a load of crap that sets you up for failure. The prey doesn't tell the predator how to catch it. I'm definitely not going to take one's advice on what constitutes wife material. I have designed my own criteria for that and the majority of the western female population is disqualified based on my core four.

Even so, I'll listen to see if she makes any good points I can agree with.
zboy1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

You can count me as one of those guys. The more I read, the more irritated I get at seeing some of the PUA types and other mongers spreading their corruption overseas.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Novem wrote:I'd be all for this if the advice I've already gotten from women so far wasn't a load of crap that sets you up for failure. The prey doesn't tell the predator how to catch it. I'm definitely not going to take one's advice on what constitutes wife material. I have designed my own criteria for that and the majority of the western female population is disqualified based on my core four.

Even so, I'll listen to see if she makes any good points I can agree with.
zboy1 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

You can count me as one of those guys. The more I read, the more irritated I get at seeing some of the PUA types and other mongers spreading their corruption overseas.
+1...I run into so many slime-balls in Mindanao-. jiving ghetto trash, PUA types, mongers, and revolting white trash. I'm kind of liking that air-defense system idea...LOL
In the Philippines I NEVER help these types in any way. They can go to their doom- good riddance.

Hat tip to the straight up MEN like you mention.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Bao3niang wrote:Most guys on here are really no better than sex tourists. If I were the leader of country and my women were being corrupted by these assholes offering $$ and citizenship to meet their immoral desires, I'd set up a wall in the form of an IADS (Integrated Air Defense System) to down any of these suckers that go near my airspace.
Set up some anti-satanic values also and put them into law, and dude, I'd invest in YOUR country! :lol:

This lady is right on the money. There's a big difference between a hoe, and a housewife. You can tell quickly by their face, but most men are damn stupid so they need more clues.

But I guess that's why I've been attracted to older women. After 30-50 years, they know how to dress, walk and talk for their age. And I even talked to many of them, while they're down for some action, they're not gonna just hoe out for anybody.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

It's not always about age, but I'd say I'm definitely attracted to older women. They are likely to be more wise, sexier with style and taste, more intelligent, and have stronger values. I'm always the different one in my own age group regardless of gender, and find myself having more in common with people in their twenties, thirties and above. What I really need in my life is a mate that can connect with me on an emotional, spiritual, and intellectual level along with the sexual aspect.

She doesn't have to agree with everything I say/do or be at the same level of rebellious non-conformity as I am, but I won't settle for someone that has no common ground with me and is content being another sheep. I'm odd and immature by the world's standards, but I also see much of the world as being totally messed up. It's a daily struggle.

Physically I'm also attracted to older women because their bodies are more developed, making me feel like I'm looking at a woman rather than just a girl. Yes I've have thoughts about lolitas, but in the end they are just unnatural to me. If we were to measure by cute VS. hot I can't really say for sure, but I'd say it depends on the girl's inner qualities more than anything else. Looks will not get you far unless pride and lust are your primary motivations.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Novem wrote:I'd be all for this if the advice I've already gotten from women so far wasn't a load of crap that sets you up for failure. The prey doesn't tell the predator how to catch it.
In the case of AW giving marriage advice, it is more like the predator supposedly telling the prey how to avoid being dinner.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

none are anymore, time machine to 1955 yes!